Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,386 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Toolz Covers TW Magazine - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toolz Covers TW Magazine (10732 Views)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Annie Macaulay-idibia Covers TW Magazine’s Valentine Edition / Nigerian Fashion Designer, Deola Sagoe Graces The Cover Of Tw Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by InvertedHammer: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Any man that doesn't like this should undergo gay test.

mtcheeeeeeeew...grabbing my lotion
cool cool cool
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by cr7lomo: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
niggaman: standing ovation from my down below. OMG!!! how do i get up from my office seat without anyboding noticing. o Lord give me the strength so dat dis thing will come down.

Dats because uv gat no game nd u cnt even hv any. Wots dat on d mag, dats a fat ass. Am sure if she strips on bed, she's gonna cover d whole bed wit lots of stretch marks. Let boys b dcivin u, beta go on a srs diet or wit tym ud find it difficult 2 pass thru doors

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
She is representing the full figured babes well
Love her!
We are not bad at all
We don't all have to look like okporoko
You can still be hot and sexy and full figured
God created us well
Shout out to all the big girls in the house!

We rock!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by MeGaStReEt: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abeg how many bre.ast this girl get? I dey see 4. two on both side
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by lairblack(f): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quotena you sabi
grin author=cescky]girls dont like girls grin[/quote]
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ektbear: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
I don't know why I'm not feeling her. She is reasonably attractive....doesn't make sense
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by vanstanzy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
babyosisi: She is representing the full figured babes well
Love her!
We are not bad at all
We don't all have to look like okporoko
You can still be hot and sexy and full figured
God created us well
Shout out to all the big girls in the house!

We rock!

Orobo to Badt! That's what am talking about. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
val_dee: It's pretty clear dude. No man in his right senses will fault her looks.

[size=38pt]Women would also tear each other down... it is obvious in this thread! What exactly has she done to offend you ugly women?...

Men are completely different!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by coogar: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
ekt_bear: I don't know why I'm not feeling her. She is reasonably attractive....doesn't make sense

if you touch those böobs, you would "feel" her!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
NubiLove:

[size=38pt]Women would also tear each other down... it is obvious in this thread! What exactly has she done to offend your ugly women?...

[/size]

It's called jealousy,the root of hatred.
Tell the people that hate her to post a picture of themselves,they will start sccouting google for a stanger's picture

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by niggaman(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Dats because uv gat no game nd u cnt even hv any. Wots dat on d mag, dats a fat ass. Am sure if she strips on bed, she's gonna cover d whole bed wit lots of stretch marks. Let boys b dcivin u, beta go on a srs diet or wit tym ud find it difficult 2 pass thru doors
. Pls wat did i do? I got ano erection and u did nt and prolly hav never had. U open ur lousy mouth to say i aint got game.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
'Keji :
The lines under d cloth looks more like body magic lines.....the bosom part is horrible even if they got it wrong during production post production like photoshop should have done better
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
niggaman: standing ovation from my down below. OMG!!! how do i get up from my office seat without anyboding noticing. o Lord give me the strength so dat dis thing will come down.
smh...
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
i like toolz but she needs to lose weight but still try to keep her figure 8
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by kobikwelu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wait ooo..Tolu is fat...forget ..for all i care, she is wearing slimming wraps...

Besides, she only became popular after her "TUNDE" jist came out
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
NubiLove:

[size=38pt]Women would also tear each other down... it is obvious in this thread! What exactly has she done to offend you ugly women?...

[/size]

Yea bro, ugly women.

If e easy to grace magazine, make dem go do am.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Rocktation(f): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2013
Salmoneus: Not a fashion person but she looks awful with that shes got on...
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by mrkels(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2013
Idowuogbo is freaking jealous because she is not as pretty as toolz and is not getting any attention at all in real life. Maybe her husband said toolz was sexy and that same husband have not called her sexy in 7yrs, I understand her pain lipsrsealed

Toolz is beautiful, its a fact.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Dubemkelly(m): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2013
OMGosh! This aint luking lik Toolz....She's more endowed dan ds,her contour z massively on point n mind boggling....I think nature graced her wid dt figure
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2013
mrkels: Idowuogbo is freaking jealous because she is not as pretty as toolz and is not getting any attention at all in real life. Maybe her husband said toolz was sexy and that same husband have not called her sexy in 7yrs, I understand her pain lipsrsealed

Toolz is beautiful, its a fact.
undecided undecided
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by ektbear: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
coogar:

if you touch those böobs, you would "feel" her!

hehehe true cheesy

As big as they are though, they might touch me first cheesy
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by emorse(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
cescky: girls dont like girls grin
*clears throat* That's all!
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by anneduke: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
she's beautiful and ok but d upper part is nt gud.her breasts r tumbling out of d bra. cld have worn a sizeable bra.
Re: Toolz Covers TW Magazine by mikron(m): 1:06am On Mar 19, 2013
the babe kajad abeg. she too gallant, i just love her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pricing Of Fabric / Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) / Download Free Makeup Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.