Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,166 members, 7,884,070 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Does The Word Of God (jesus) Say About Boko Haram & Jihad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Word Of God (jesus) Say About Boko Haram & Jihad (494 Views)

Did Jesus Say He Was God?? See Astonishing Biblical Evidence / Can A Born Again Christian Be Psychic / What Does Jesus Say About Psychics? / God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Word Of God (jesus) Say About Boko Haram & Jihad by Godspikin: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
John 16 vs 2-4 says:

2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.
3 They will do such things because they have not
known the Father or me.
4 I have told you this, so that when their
time comes you will remember that I warned you about them. I did not tell you this from the beginning because I was with you.

The one who knows the beginning from the end and the end from the beginning, the one who was in the father in the beginning and
who is one and the same with the father has warned us about what we are now experiencing, Jihad or any form of activity targeted at killing christians with the excuse of serving or doing the will of God (Allah (even though i believe the Allah that we have come to know from such activities may just be the same with God in terms of linguistics but definitely not in character, cos why would someone kill in the name of Allah, ''THE MOST BENEVOLENT, THE MOST MERCIFUL''?))...

Whoever argues that Jesus is not the son of God is a big fool...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Election: Vatican Conclave Rules And Rituals / Churches Are Not Allowed Here ! / If I Loose My Teeth Now I'm Not Ashamed Because Of Old Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.