Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,445 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha (4729 Views)

Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam / Buhari Should Be Pardoned If He Cannot Produce His Certificates. --lai Muhammad / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by tomakint: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Thanks for the warm greeting.

I hope you are well. cheesy
You are welcome Katsumoto cheesy
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Bobandgreat: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
[/color][quote author=Pataki]Ojukwu painted his lips and nails dressed like a woman and fled like the useless coward that he was in the middle of the night.

Alams painted his lips and nails dressed like a woman and fled like the useless coward that he is in the middle of the night.

Now tell us how does Pa Awo compare to Alams?
[color=#006600][/color]
Pa Tai Solarin helped you igbos many years back to get education for free! Apparently, it was just a waste of time![/quote

Ojukwu freed Awolowo from prison. That was definitely a waste of time.
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by YorubaOmoge: 2:26am On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki: Ojukwu painted his lips and nails dressed like a woman and fled like the useless coward that he was in the middle of the night.

Alams painted his lips and nails dressed like a woman and fled like the useless coward that he is in the middle of the night.

Now tell us how does Pa Awo compare to Alams?

Pa Tai Solarin helped you igbos many years back to get education for free! Apparently, it was just a waste of time!

Pataki will not kill me today grin grin grin

Are we talking about same Ojukwu who cheated on his wife with a Fulani/Hausa woman, impregnanting her, and bearing one abomination that would have shamed the Biayfrank Nation during the 60s when Biyafranks were targeted like stray hens by Hausa/Fulanis?

What a leader.

Puzzy is power. Puzzy over Biyafranks. wink
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Pataki: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Pataki will not kill me today grin grin grin

Are we talking about same Ojukwu who cheated on his wife with a Fulani/Hausa woman, impregnanting her, and bearing one abomination that would have shamed the Biayfrank Nation during the 60s when Biyafranks were targeted like stray hens by Hausa/Fulanis?

What a leader.

Puzzy is power. Puzzy over Biyafranks. wink

I still don't get it, why a so-called leader will rub pancake for face, paint his lips, paint his fingers, tie wrapper, wear high heel shoes and flee like a raving lunatic.....I heard he has natural boobs and an already pregnant belle anyways, so the deception was made perfect. Ojukwu fled in the middle of the night. Only a useless and worthless entity, a rabble rouser to say the best of kind words to him would have done what Ojukwu did.

No wonder Alams could get to think of such effontery and sheer cowardice to flee from the UK. Ojukwu was his role model. EOD.

I blame Shagari for pardoning that transvestite of an Ojukwu.

But hey! Shagari was just as corrupt as President Retardeen is right now! It seems Nigeria is just going in cycles as it was from the early 80s!

1 Like

Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by JIGHU(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2013
funkybaby: @ op

how can you compare awolowo with alamieyeseigha?

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE COMPARISM? THEY WERE BOTH PARDONED,INNIT? ABI YOU DONT KNOW THAT AWO WAS ALSO A ROGUE?U NEVER HEARD OF SHONIBARE ESTATE?
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by biafransoul: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2013
JIGHU:

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE COMPARISM? THEY WERE BOTH PARDONED,INNIT? ABI YOU DONT KNOW THAT AWO WAS ALSO A ROGUE?U NEVER HEARD OF SHONIBARE ESTATE?
Abeg, no mind those children when they are ready to face reality then, we can have a discussion
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2013
Is this stewpid thread still trending? Lord please save Ojukwu and Awolowo spirit from the hands of Nairalanders.
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by FreeGlobe(f): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2013
at this juncture I only blame Ojukwu for granting state pardon to a felon like awolowo, just look the thrash his ungrateful children are spewing. In anycase assuming Ojukwu didn't grant awo a state pardon, he would have died a honorable death behind bars instead of commuting suicide. After all said and done, awolowo is not a better ex con than Alams
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Rednaxelot: 12:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
JIGHU:

what is the problem with this one!
Better you return the phone you stole or you go back to steal the manual and tell somebody who can read and understand to help you trace out where to unlock the caps in the manual.
That is the problem when one steals a device he isn't smart enough to handle. And nobody in your entire village technologically inclined to give and helps unlock the caps.
I pity your generation.
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by funkybaby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
who is the bloody fool that modified my original post on this thread angry angry angry

when did such rubbish start??

all my years here, nobody has done such to any post made by myself.

whoever did such is a bloody fool and wankster angry

im suspecting its afam4ever or whatever stup.id name he calls himself
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Katsumoto: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can anyone of those claiming Ojukwu released Awo provide some proof (links, books, photographs, etc.) other than the usual line of "my father/uncle told me that Ojukwu ........."?
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Katsumoto: Can anyone of those claiming Ojukwu released Awo provide some proof (links, books, photographs, etc.) other than the usual line of "my father/uncle told me that Ojukwu ........."?
Do you think these people are interested in knowing if it is true or not? They'll do anything to keep this lie floating just so they could use it to insult the dead man.
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Tolexander: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Katsumoto: Can anyone of those claiming Ojukwu released Awo provide some proof (links, books, photographs, etc.) other than the usual line of "my father/uncle told me that Ojukwu ........."?
continue waiting!
I assure you, you may need to wait until General sani abacha will wake up to depose earnest shonekan as the interim president.
Don't you know them?
Re: If Awolowo Could Be Pardoned, Why The Noise About Alamieyeseigha by Katsumoto: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
Tolexander: continue waiting!
I assure you, you may need to wait until General sani abacha will wake up to depose earnest shonekan as the interim president.
Don't you know them?

django1:
Do you think these people are interested in knowing if it is true or not? They'll do anything to keep this lie floating just so they could use it to insult the dead man.

I know that they do not have any proof. My intentions are as follows

1. No one buys the lies about Ojukwu freeing Awo

2. Challenge them to support their positions

3. Ensure that those who aren't aware of the facts do not accept their lies.

If you don't challenge these lies, people reading the threads may accept their views/lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu / Nwafor Orizu Was President Of Nigeria / PHOTOS: Meet Chimamanda Adichie's Handsome Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.