Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot (2276 Views)

Patoranking Performs On Wheelchair ( Photo) / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / The Chairman’s Chariot: M.I. Acquires New Bentley (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by IfyDurusBlog: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lady Gaga is riding in style.

The superstar is recovering from her Feb. 20 hip surgery — for an inflammatory joint infection called synovitis. And, as MTV puts it, she has pimped her recovery wheels.

She's using a 24-karat-gold-plated wheelchair to get around.

The Daily Beast reports that Gaga's stylist contacted jewelry designer Ken Borochov of the label Mordekai, to design the leather-tufted chair that features a removable canopy.

In fact, "1.5 ounces of gold were plated onto the chair, " Borochov says. "I wanted [the wheelchair] to look like a throne.""It was a huge undertaking," Borochov says. "It was made all over the United States, my assistant had to run around everywhere."

source:http://ifyduru..com/2013/03/must-see-photos-lady-gagas-24-karat.html

Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by buchito1(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2013
angryWen moni comes U̶̲̥̅̊ spend follishly!!! I mean look @ d people sufrin I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ naija,mali,haiti! She dos nt knw wat 1 benjamin can do 2 a life
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2013
buchito1: angryWen moni comes U̶̲̥̅̊ spend follishly!!! I mean look @ d people sufrin I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ naija,mali,haiti! She dos nt knw wat 1 benjamin can do 2 a life
My friend life is not fair, was not made to be fair and will never be fair.
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2013
Foolishness at it's peak, if elsewhere, even in the USA there, they are trillions of people on the sick beds, some need transplants, while other need one expensive treatment or the other. People are there who could not afford tuition fees, some are homeless, while others are starving. I don't know why some people don't derive joy and fulfilment in seeing smiles on people's face because of their actions. Fruitless quest. NB: I am not judging.
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by Kofho: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2013
Imagin anyways itx too much money
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
i would call this foolishnezz but still can be recycled in2 cash after she"s fit... wateva
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by braine(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
This is a good investment;not bad at all.
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by MEGAdime(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
wat a life
Re: MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Billyonaire: My friend life is not fair, was not made to be fair and will never be fair.
case closed

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce's Second Pregnancy Confirmed / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Cleavage / Omotola J. Ekeinde, Peter Okoye Attack Nigerian Senators Over Child Marriage Bil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.