Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,969 members, 7,899,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets (4560 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Unclad Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up (Photo) / Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by lacicrips(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2013
Picture of a man, his dog and his cat begging for money on the streets. I thought this was hilarious, and decided to share.

Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
funny!!!!
seems like they are drinking kai kai, the cat has since finished his and fell asleep, the dog is yet to finish his and he's meditating and the man.......what do you thing ..
Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2013
I am sure the pets will make more money than the man . . . cool
Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
Saw same rubbish I think early January undecided A guy with 2 golden retrievers panhandling in cold winter in the middle of the city's busiest intersection angry
I called animal rescue and waited till they arrive ( parked in a corner lipsrsealed) and took the dogs away. grin
Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
The cat looks dead undecided
Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by Ivynwa(f): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2013
This looks so funny that I laughed and laughed. The Doggie has a doggie cup and his cup seems bigger than that of his master like he eats bigger ration than he does.
Why is a man unable to care for himself saddling himself with animals to care for too?
Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by dasparrow: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ivynwa:

This looks so funny that I laughed and laughed. The Doggie has a doggie cup and his cup seems bigger than that of his master like he eats bigger ration than he does.
Why is a man unable to care for himself saddling himself with animals to care for too?

@Bolded

Well, I know that in the United States, many pet owners lost their jobs when the economic recession hit and lost their homes as well and found themselves on the streets. So it could be that this guy might have been doing okay at some point in his life but now, he has fallen on rough times but he is not looking to relinquish his pets because perhaps he sees them as his family. Its for better for worse.
Re: A Man, His Dog & His Cat Begging On The Streets by dasparrow: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Post

Hilarious! grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day!! / How Can I Claim My Late Fathers Unclaimed Dividends ? / Help: Please I'm Dying Inside. Serious Marital Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.