Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,430 members, 7,917,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG (6724 Views)

Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by miiraaj: 4:36am On Mar 15, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Am not surprised that the Lagos state Commandant of NCDSC finished from UNILAG no wonder Jonah wanted it changed to MAULAG!!!

Meanwhile, while we continue to have good laughs, I only blame Mr. Sunday for being enthusiastic about what he doesn't know. His Facebook info page says he graduated from UniLag in '84.

http://www.facebook.com/obafaiye.shemsunday
shocked shocked shocked The guy has a facebook account! How manage? undecided
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Osama10(m): 5:14am On Mar 15, 2013
His Oga at the top would never grant this type of interview again.

grin grin grin
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by feelamong(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2013
miiraaj:
shocked shocked shocked The guy has a facebook account! How manage? undecided

His Oga at the Top opened one for him! undecided
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by chigodo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
nwando: Product of Awo's free education talking like a motor park tout
How did this person pass through UNILAG?
Una sure no be TTC Okitipupa

Bro don't mind unilag haters,somebody beautified his facebook profile because he admires unilag and that's all the evidence this fool has to tell us that the man is an Akokite,haven't you seen people that have never travelled to ordinary Benin republic here writing on their profile that they schooled in London's prestigeous Imperial college?....like seriously you are the real learner.....mtchew for you!!
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by baggy4luv(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Am not surprised that the Lagos state Commandant of NCDSC finished from UNILAG no wonder Jonah wanted it changed to MAULAG!!!

Meanwhile, while we continue to have good laughs, I only blame Mr. Sunday for being enthusiastic about what he doesn't know. His Facebook info page says he graduated from UniLag in '84.

http://www.facebook.com/obafaiye.shemsunday
f stupidity deserves a fertile soil,that soil is nigerian youths.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by redsun(m): 3:13am On Mar 16, 2013
Oga kpatakpata. That guy wohwoh no bi small. A typical example of a nigerian elite.

And that is why they never do anything right,because they all reasom like babies.
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by jojoluv: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2013
Fesisko: well,let me ask my oga if I should comment.cos I don't to say one thing and "My oga at the top "will its another thing.lmao.He is simply a learner!
a pot calling a kettle black
Re: My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG by Tajolo(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2013
Who his is oga at the top?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Reappoints Gboyega Akosile As Chief Press Secretary / Oyo, Imo, Ogun, Others Lead In Armed Robbery In Nigeria. / Abom Ephraim Victor Honoured By Ambassadors Of The United Nations SDG Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.