Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me (21011 Views)

See What An Apc Lawyer Has To Say About Buhari. / Aks Tribunal Update: How Etido Inyang Demystified Apc's Lawyer / Apc’s Lawyer Beaten, Arrested And Car Impounded At Enugu Governorship Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
gregg2: Misleading title. Keep lying more and more and keep blaming the PDP.
Where in the entire article did the lawyer
confess that PDP sent him?

Besides, what is the big deal even if PDP sent him?
Wouldn't the merger parties do worse if presented with the same
opportunity as the PDP? Bunch of confussed and rejected fellows.
Which part of the article do you find misleading? If someone said or named an official of Lagos state has asked or hired him to do a job, what is the different between the official and lagos state?
I don't know how someone of you reason. You don't need to be Chike Obi to know that PDP was behind the fake APC, whether the plan goes to the top of the party echelon is something that will unfold soon.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by lekantruth: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
This is what they (PDP) have turned Nigerians into. When a lawyer collected a peanut such as 80,000.00 plus galaxy phone and got his name in a mess while the thieves that used him are busy packing the millions (sorry I mean billions). The truth is that they (PDP) will impoverish the masses to the extend that anybody can be so cheaply used for mischievous things like this. Nigerian youths watch out.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Toktee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
buchi4action:
DON'T blame PDP for this mess, the meger APC party are to be blamed. HOW CAN THE PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE AND RUN A PARTY WITHOUT REGISTERING IT THROUGH INEC?. This shows their unseriousness. Let them form another party and stop this nuisance because (African Peoples Congress) APC has been registered by INEC.
if you can tell me wether your pa.pa and mam.a met and get married that month or year which waz just two of them then i will tell u why three people have not yet marrie
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Toktee(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
lekantruth: This is what they (PDP) have turned Nigerians into. When a lawyer collected a peanut such as 80,000.00 plus galaxy phone and got his name in a mess while the thieves that used him are busy packing the millions (sorry I mean billions). The truth is that they (PDP) will impoverish the masses to the extend that anybody can be so cheaply used for mischievous things like this. Nigerian youths watch out.
My brother the thing tie me o,a masters graduate been deceived with just 80,000 on national issue and some fools are still shouting Jonathan 2015

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
ugoezeb: Dis is interesting.
Does it mean that d application filed by the young lawyer to INEC is in order, since, according to him, his Legal World Chambers is registered with the CAC.
Of course the application is in order, though fraudulent.
The young inexperience lawyer is only doing what he thought was a genuine job. How happy he must have felt that at this period in his career, he was being hired to registered a national party, not knowing that it was a political jests and sham.

In my opinion, he was a victim more than anything else. The person that hired him preyed on his inexperience and innocence. It now left to INEC to get the full picture and probably act according to the law (whatever that is).

I am sure the guy can go to INEC and make formal application to withdraw the application he filed, by first swearing an affidavit in court first.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by ckkris: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Which part of the article do you find misleading? If someone said or named an official of Lagos state has asked or hired him to do a job, what is the different between the official and lagos state?
I don't know how someone of you reason. You don't need to be Chike Obi to know that PDP was behind the fake APC, whether the plan goes to the top of the party echelon is something that will unfold soon.

Tinubu and Buharam may go to court. It will be irnteresting

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by htajz: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Of course the application is in order, though fraudulent.
The young inexperience lawyer is only doing what he thought was a genuine job. How happy he must have felt that at this period in his career, he was being hired to registered a national party, not knowing that it was a political jets and sham.

In my opinion, he was a victim more than anything else. The person that hired him preyed on his inexperience and innocence. It now left to INEC to get the full picture and probably act according to the law (whatever that is).

I am sure the guy can go to INEC and make formal application to withdraw the application he filed, by first swearing an affidavit in court first.
why should he do that/ becus tinubu and buhari says so ? something is mentally wrong with some of you .

3 Likes

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
gulfer: Ironically, judas sold Jesus for 30pieces of silver and this wanabe lawyer collected 30(thousand naira) sic; initial payment to cause this whole wahala. What is it with 30 anyway shocked
The amount of money in question is not the issue. He was genuinely hired by a client to file an application as a legal representative. Whatever the intentions of the client is not his cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
ziccoit:

No PDP is not smarter rather helped to boost the image and popularity of the young party-APC.
yes true talk. You mean AFRICAN PEOPLES CONGRESS

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
htajz: why should he do that/ becus tinubu and buhari says so ? something is mentally wrong with some of you .
Because he felt he has been misled and used by a client. It happens everyday in law. You can withdraw your services as a lawyer from a client if you later decide that continue doing the job is affecting your integrity or career. The client has the right to hire someone else.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by slimghost(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
morgist:

Google Ugochinyere Ikenga

Id**t

You are a big foo.l! There is something called sense, do you have it? Mumu pls tell us the illegality in his application.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by htajz: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Eziachi:
Because he felt he has been misled and used by a client. It happens everyday in law. You can withdraw your services as a lawyer from a client if you later decide that continue doing the job is affecting your integrity or career. The client has the right to hire someone else.
he will be a fool a fool to do such , is he afraid of tinubu or what , a smart lawyer will use this publicity stunt to become somebody.the guy is a coward the best thing for him to do is to go shoot himself.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by begwong: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
I was part of d rented crowd at the official declaration of the party.
We were promised 50k. But our oga at d top gave us 20k each.The remaining balance don enta voicemail!

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by MrCGPA(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
PDP we know your tricks[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
htajz: he will be a fool a fool to do such , is he afraid of tinubu or what , a smart lawyer will use this publicity stunt to become somebody.the guy is a coward the best thing for him to do is to go shoot himself.
Did you read the article or just only the headline?
This has nothing to do with Tinubu or anybody else but the lawyer and the person that hired his professional services. He is a victim of political mischief, though doing his job.

He was like someone asked or hired to make an auction bid for for a client, only to find out later that the client has not only no genuine interest in the auction item, but just bidding with the sole purpose to scuttle another bidder's ambition at the auction.

If you did read the article, you will notice where he said that he wasn't a politician and doesn't want to be brought into a political storm and his employers aren't happy either with him, that the name of their business had been drag into it, which rightly could cause him his job.

Not everybodyt like all sorts of publicity, not everybody loves the limelight, especially to do with controversy. some people like it quiet.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by miccodb(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
The silliest comment ere is peeps asking where it was stated that PDP is the culprit. May God forgive them for they know not what they say. Shey dem need tell ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say na cocacola d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do coke? Ignoramuses!!! Ow naija go beta wit those kine peepo!? cry smh
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Duru1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
I can say unequivocally that anybody who remotely insinuates that actions of the younger lawyer and his client(s) in the registration of African Congress Party as a political party with INEC are fraudulent is an irredeemable fool.

2 Likes

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Duru1: I can say unequivocally that anybody who remotely insinuates that actions of the younger lawyer and his client(s) in the registration of African Congress Party as a political party with INEC are fraudulent is an irredeemable fool.
Don't count on it, because majority are already making a fool of themselves by saying that its fraudulent-because most people opinion or the way they see things depends on which party they support or which politician they blindly follow.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Eziachi: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
miccodb: The silliest comment ere is peeps asking where it was stated that PDP is the culprit. May God forgive them for they know not what they say. Shey dem need tell ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ say na cocacola d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do coke? Ignoramuses!!! Ow naija go beta wit those kine peepo!? cry smh
Remember, when one finger touches the red oil, it ended spreading to the rest of the fingers.
PDP should officially make a statement now distancing themselves from the action this their individual member.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Toktee(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
ckkris:

Tinubu and Buharam may go to court. It will be irnteresting
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Toktee(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=Toktee][/quote]i wonder which of the mental home you escape from
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by sluvy4tune(m): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
babapupa: Though the whole truth is yet to surface, but at least the scam is getting exposed all over the place.

I just don't know why nigerians are si dubious and criminally minded and even why they can not do things the right way.

Must any serious, honest and credible political party steal another party's name when their are billions of other names to chose from?

sorry no name was stolen, i wonder why we nigerians deviate from the facts on ground , The case is simple and clear INEC will not and can not recognise a political party until it is duly registered ,The buhari/tinubu led APC is not legally registered as a political party and as such can not lay claims to ownership of the name APC.....abi bros did you expect INEC to register the party on behalf of the BUHARI/TINUBU led APC ? even if the controversial Registerd APC was PDP masterminded is that the problem of INEC ? BUHARI/TINUBU shud wake up from this paid story publish here and face reality they were simply outsmart !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by mediainspired: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
I seriously dont know why ppl dont bother to check d source of a report, in correlation to d contents of d story to determine d objectivity &veracity of d news & then decide whether to take it serious or not. For example, this 'news' report is by THE NATION, Tinubu's PR proganda paper & their green ACN tales, reporting a PDP story. Go figure, ppl.
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by bakila: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
SlyIg: I knew it...
I said it ...
I knew it must be all these oga at the top that caused this whole mess.
They've merged with INEC, upon that fact, they ain't still satisfied.
Poor young little innocent ignorant Oga lawyer at the 'BELOW'!
LOL. the guy schooled abroad oh
Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by babapupa: 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
mediainspired: I seriously dont know why ppl dont bother to check d source of a report, in correlation to d contents of d story to determine d objectivity &veracity of d news & then decide whether to take it serious or not. For example, this 'news' report is by THE NATION, Tinubu's PR proganda paper & their green ACN tales, reporting a PDP story. Go figure, ppl.

You mean The Nation put words in his mouth and forced him to go on National TV to express his regrets regarding his shady and dishonest practice?

Is it by force for some of you not to use your common sense?

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by BetaThings: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
jmaine: Weak attempt by the OP to stir unnecessary emotions . .The thread further validates the proof that the so called Controversial but Real "APC" party has a face afterall

The merging parties need to up the ante and show they can sail above this lil challenge

Why are Jonathan's supporters in favour of this controversial party? What is in it for you and oga?
Jega de-registered some parties and you did not complain - meaning it is good for you
So why are you happy that new ones are about to be registered

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Toktee: Guy you are very dull,i wonder is one of these out campus university you attend or maybe you have a reading problem..........i do not know the type of dictionary you to difine fraudulent but i think you used longman dic.,the whole thing is fraudulent,did he ikenga told the young lawyer the consequencies of the assignment he was given to him;why must he keep assuring the young lawyer that the people behind the mysterous apc will protect him,who are the people behind it;you see that iz also a fraud.

Mr Smart man, can you point out what exactly is fraudulent about requesting to register a political party with INEC? Or is it fraudulent because Tinubu said so? All this while am still waiting for ACN lawyers to make it clear what exactly the fraud is? You must be really daft!

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Goldcon: 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
sorry no name was stolen, i wonder why we nigerians deviate from the facts on ground , The case is simple and clear INEC will not and can not recognise a political party until it is duly registered ,The buhari/tinubu led APC is not legally registered as a political party and as such can not lay claims to ownership of the name APC.....abi bros did you expect INEC to register the party on behalf of the BUHARI/TINUBU led APC ? even if the controversial Registerd APC was PDP masterminded is that the problem of INEC ? BUHARI/TINUBU shud wake up from this paid story publish here and face reality they were simply outsmart !!!!

Whether is was PDP or not does not matter in any way. The action was right and legal. This is politics. it is about calculating and strategizing. To me this is the greatest opportunity this young lawyer had to be very popular and make it big in his career. Check what Festus Keyamo dd with the Frayo/Bola Ige case. It shot him (Keyamo) to limelight in the legal world.

Even myself that is not a lawyer knows that what this young lawyer did was completely LEGAL. I wonder why he is fidgeting about it rather than taking advantage of it to ride to glory in his career.

1 Like

Re: Controversial APC's Lawyer Regrets Action: PDP Ugochinyere Ikenga Hired Me by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Goldcon:

Whether is was PDP or not does not matter in any way. The action was right and legal. This is politics. it is about calculating and strategizing. To me this is the greatest opportunity this young lawyer had to be very popular and make it big in his career. Check what Festus Keyamo dd with the Frayo/Bola Ige case. It shot him (Keyamo) to limelight in the legal world.

Even myself that is not a lawyer knows that what this young lawyer did was completely LEGAL. I wonder why he is fidgeting about it rather than taking advantage of it to ride to glory in his career.

My guy the best thing for that boy is to issue a media statement and deny the whole report, find a good SAN and attach himself to and learn. Also demand adequate protection from his sponsors. He thought PDP used him, its now that he is being used. After this media report on him his career has gone to the bins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Tell Akeredolu To Mind His Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.