Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,795 members, 7,972,841 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Uefa Champions League And Europa League Quarter-final Draw.................... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uefa Champions League And Europa League Quarter-final Draw.................... (1105 Views)

UEFA Champion League and Europa League Semi-finals Draws / Champions league and Europa league, which is more difficult? / Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League And Europa League Quarter-final Draw.................... by sojihandsome: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
JUSTIFIED OR NOT?

Re: Uefa Champions League And Europa League Quarter-final Draw.................... by sojihandsome: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2013
FRESH NEW SEASON IS UP AGAIN EPL, NOW WITH THE PREMIERSHIP IS GOING TO BE A GREAT SEASON AND NA CHOP ME I WAN CHOP.
AM ON THE TOUR FOR THE BEST ODDS ON ALL THIS BETTING SITES IN NIGERIA NOW BUT NAIJABET STILL GOT THE HIT FOR NOW.

SO GUSS AM STICKING TO THAT 17TH OF THIS MONTH WE WILL EXPERIENCE ANOTHER GREAT MOMENT IN THE WORLD OF SPORT KICKING OFF.

YOU CAN JOIN ME TO PREDICT THE GAME FOR THE DAY SO WE CAN ALL ENJOY IT ALL.

(1) (Reply)

CAF U17 Final:ivory Coastu17 VS Nigeriau17.time:6:30pm / Top 5 Facts About Community Shield, Clubs Involved And Their Managers / 4 Strong Reasons Why Arsenal Might Win The Epl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.