Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters (23905 Views)

Screenshot On How Nigerians Reacted To M I, On Twitter For Calling FFK A Joke! / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Fadelex(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2013
cr7lomo.:

Pls read ur post again nd identify ur grammatic errors, nd ur here lafin @ d man. I can bet dat u dnt know ur companys website , dats if u even hv a job. Dat ws mor like an interrogation and not an interview by channels crew
Well, there's only one typographical error in my post wich is ''if'' in d place of ''is''...r u happy And dnt ever bet on wat u dnt know cuz dat will make u go bankrupt, i'm not a dumba.ss as u and d oga @ d top dat u'r defending.... Y shld d commandant go for d interview in d first place?? Dont they av PRO in the command?? A top public servant was making fun of himself in front of camera and u expect us to overlook it... Dats Y u shld spend money on certain tins wen u approached d top level in ur organization, i knw this kind of a man cannot successfully review parade without some helps frm instructors...
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Oahray: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2013
Stallion84: It breaks my heart when our generation don't look beyond what is actually wrong and regard everything as a joke. When they attribute a societal failure to personal misfortune. How many people bothered to watch the whole length of the program and comment on how the gentleman was eloquent and sound in giving answers to the operational questions asked. The answers shows he actually knows his job role and was able to enlighten the public on what civil defense is all about, the role in the society, operations and a whole lot more. Even Bill Gates cannot answer all questions about microsoft. It is agreed that his method of evading the question was rather immature, but the Channels crew member made a whole mess of the whole program as if the guest was nothing.
We are talking professional journalism here and that is not how it is done. Is it that all Generals in Nigeria know the Nigeria Army website?? Does that make them less a general? The sarcasm shown by the crew in the repeating a wrong answer was directed for public molestation. It is wrong. No one is an omniscient and for a guest that has done well so far, he doesn't deserve how he was treated. Channels tv did not re-broadcast where he answered their questions professionally, rather they chose to cut a clip of ridicule and tweet around.
I don't expect most people to agree with me here because the hilarious part has clouded their judgement but channels crew needs to tender an apology.
Cut the crap jare! Channels TV is not the one that edited the clip or circulated it. Did you even bother finding out before attempting to begin your human rights activist career here?

There was nothing unprofessional about what the journalists did. I might have even laughed if I were in their shoes, but they didn't. They asked him a question which he answered like he did not understand the question. So they tactfully tried to guide him by asking more questions like "where do you go to when you want to find out about about NSCDC?" When he finally gave them a url, it was shocking. All they asked afterwards was "that's it?"

It's not the duty of journalists to babysit anyone. If you do not know the answer to a question, just say so. The media is the watch dog of the society. You do not expect a watch dog not to bark just so it does not embarass the intruder.

It's easy to say "when they knew he did not know the answer", because most of us already knew he didn't know the answer even before we first watched the clip. It was a simple question he was asked, not a riddle. Anyone who thinks they were unprofessional knows nothing about journalism.

If it were GEJ on the hot seat being interviewed by Amanpour, no one would accuse the latter of unprofessionalism, rather they would insult GEJ for embarassing Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by cr7lomo: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2013
toluene12:
About JEREMY PAXMAN
Jeremy Dickson Paxman(the interviewer) is an English journalist, author and broadcaster. He has worked for the BBC since 1977, and is known for his forthright and abrasive interviewing style, particularly when interrogating political office holders. His regular appearances on the BBC2's Newsnight programme have been criticised as aggressive, intimidating and condescending, and also applauded as tough and incisive.

One of paxman's greatest clip was his interview with chloe smith, a junior minister in the treasury department. Jeremy Paxman likes nothing more than the opportunity to grill a poorly briefed junior minister who has been dumped in it by her boss.
She was put up by the Treasury to explain why the government had been so implacably opposed to delaying the fuel duty rise on Monday but had reversed gear so rapidly on Tuesday. chloe was seriously ridiculed by paxman and Senior politicians, including John Prescott and Nadine Dorries questioned Osborne's(treasury minister) judgement for sending a junior minister onto the programme in place of himself
(watch the video on youtube):Paxman interviews hapless minister Chloe Smith on Newsnight 26.06.2012 - Excruciating to watch

But Smith is not the first and certainly not the last to have felt the discomfort of being asked the same unanswerable question over and over again by Paxman.

The most FAMOUS is Paxo's interview with MICHAEL HOWARD in which he asked the then home secretary the same question 12 times over the dismissal of the governor of Parkhurst Prison, John Marriott. The interview in 1997 did DAMAGE Howards reputation and STALLED HIS POLITICAL AMBITION, although he did eventually become leader of the Conservative Party in 2004 but lost the 2005 General Election to Tony Blair. After that he decided to retire from politics and I suspect that this interview will haunt him for years to come.

I askd u a simple question " y was it taggd infamous" nd ur here givin me history, nw wots d difference btw u nd d man. Hu told u d interview on howard ws famous. It ws infamous nd dats y I askd u d earlier question.

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2013
Those agreeing with ruggedman are in early stages of dementia. Here is a govt agency reeling from employment scam with multiple fake websites & u r here advocating dt d man be pampered. Pray tell, wht has website gt 2 do with oga at d top?
If u hv ever attended an interview in a company u will understand dt d aim is to establish facts & weed out Bs. Dts exactly wht d journalists did.
If u don't want to be held accountable, pls stay at home.
Btw, for those of u wondering y Nigeria is such a woeful state look no further than Ruggedman & those who support his line of thot here on NL

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Pataki: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2013
Ruggedman or whatever that nuisance calls himself is a very dangerous e-diot.

1. You should never ever support mediocrity. How a senior officer in a public establishment comes on air and starts boxing himself into the shape of 'my oga at the top', clearly indicates he is a mediocre being and officer.

2. A senior officer comes prepared with ready answers to some difficult question. He was ill-prepared and he got disgraced.

3. I can understand the bastardization of interviews done in Nigeria over the years; no thanks the most useless tv station in Africa - NTA. Where-in, senior government officials are given the questions beforehand. This is why a several of number of Nigerians feel that the Channel presenters erred. No, they conducted the interview in the most professional and international standard required. Little wonder, the likes of our President Retardeen would be requesting for interview questions before coming on air.

Bunch of dimwits. I even heard this disgraced official has a Masters degree from Unilag. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Oahray: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2013
blue eyes1: Totally agree with Ruggedman. Those presenters just ridiculed d man,it was obvious he didn't kno it,so why make a show out of it? Mtcheeew
Peeps like you and Ruggedman amaze me, never able to get past emotional sentiment. The man ridiculed himself on tv! He tried to deceive the audience when he knew he did not know the answer.

At first it seemed he did not understand the question. It only became obvious he didn't know it when he said "daz all". Remember he is a representative of NSCDC on a show about job racketeering, he OUGHT TO KNOW his organisation's website!
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by dont8(m): 9:07am On Mar 16, 2013
This is a trash sir, that man of all people should know better, unfortunately for our polity, his types will represent their constituency in the
Senate or
House of
Reps in the future.
Jarus: I won't call it unprofessionalism, but I agree with Ruggedman that the man was pushed too far. Haba, it was obvious that he didn't have an answer but they kept harping on that question as if they were out to ridicule him.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by toluene12: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2013
[quote author=cr7lomo.][/quote]
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00r2912
www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jun/27/jeremy-paxmans-greatest
drmatthewashton.com/2011/03/11/great-mistakes-in-politics-no
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by poisonivy19(f): 9:26am On Mar 16, 2013
whiteeyes:

Not true М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ dear! As a good presenter, after phrasing and re-phrasing a question, and not getting a probably anticipated response, Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ have the power to safe the situation from further aggravation, it is basic presentation skills. There is however an exception to every rule
Hw do u classify a gud presenter?if he or she cnt get words out of sumone?if dis happened internatnally,u won't b blaming d presenter oh!ve nt evn used dis my oga on d top stuff as a joke,bt dere z no excuse for d mistake he made.let's leave d presenters or journalists out of dis
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by OKG1: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2013
Jarus: I won't call it unprofessionalism, but I agree with Ruggedman that the man was pushed too far. Haba, it was obvious that he didn't have an answer but they kept harping on that question as if they were out to ridicule him.

I totally disagree wit u.. i watched the interview live, the leader couldnt ans any que correctly. the website que was just de pick of it. the issue on ground was pple being scammed via thier website. pple pay 150k to 200k to his staffs for jobs, via filling n printing out forms from dis same website n de needed viewers to know the correct website and he couldnt provide it, meanwhile he was busy saying its not true, non of his boys will do that, and der was nothing like dat in thier site, if not he will know. he was asked if he has visited thier site b4 n his 1st response was dat he is in lagos and cnt be every wer at de same time.(for visiting a website?) dammn!!!
How will he know de wen he hasnt visited thier website b4? How can a leader be so daft? How did he get to dat position if i may ask? comon lets grow up n bring dis so called daft leaders to dia knees. A lot of us r qualified to sit in dis positions with r masters n dr degrees optained from hghly rated n expensive univs around de world, bt we sit on de fense n still hustle hard while dis guys place dem self in highly paid positions de dnt deserve
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by DICKtator: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Ruggedman should shut up and stick to rap. This is not rap matter, so he should leave matter for mathias.When does he know about journalism? Everybody just wants to sound intelligent sha.[/size]
huh? say what?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by tonididdy(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2013
SEE GUY;if only this man will resign,nobody will make jokes of his ignorance.all those saying the presenters were unprofessional then go watch AMANPOUR, QUEST MEANS BUISNESS, NOW RETIRED LARRY KKING, OPERA WINFREY these presenters do in-your-face journalism.you cant dodge questions with em.if na advance countries thishappened the man would have committed suicide by now or resigned BUT we all know thats not gonna happen,so the best we can do as angry masses for the lack of commityment by our so called leaders is to laugh and make the bezt of jokes out of them
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by tonididdy(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by jamace(m): 9:36am On Mar 16, 2013
I agree with Ruggedman. That was an unprofessional journalism by those junks.

Those journalists performed below average. Its like they have an axe to grind with the Commandant. They may even be sent by another topshot in the NSCDC, EYEING THE POSITION, to rubbish the man in order to cry incompetence and get employed should he be removed. There is nothing that does not happen in an organisation. Colleagues gang up to rubbish colleagues to get to the top.

Ruggedman, carry go jare. I dey behind you.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by SimplySEA(m): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2013
deshclones: I really do pity dis man..imagine d shame nd depression he is passing thru..his life nd that of his relatives will never be d same again..his grand kids will watch dis video someday..imagine d shame he will go thru in his place of work,neighbourhood,village,church,club,etc..I suggest he relocates to another country nd start afresh..same for his family esp his kids..cos the kids won't find it funny too..they will be called all sorts of names..ewwww...its a pity..dats all.
now u understand how ruggedman feels....! And for d rugged i kno, he doesn't keep quiet to things lik dis...! How can channels, one of our pride when it comes to journalism, get an interview wit someone only to embarras dat person nationally...? Dis is a question they could have passed by knowing d limit of his knowledge as regards dat question. Not fair at all...! Thanks for speakin up rugged. Feeling " Oga na master" like die!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by javadoctor(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2013
Hmm, I'm kinda clueless nw,d truth is nigeria sucks,en those leaders hu doesn't deserve to b thre need to be ridicled. So wuz d channel's tv journalist supposed to show sme mercy nw? I can't insult ruggedman, that's his own view.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by smithlinks: 9:53am On Mar 16, 2013
Why trying to cover up an incompetent person holding a very strategic post .imm so sure when next he comes on air he wont remember either his rank ,or the his full name ..
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Synthase(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Ruggedman should shut up and stick to rap. This is not rap matter, so he should leave matter for mathias. When does he know about journalism? Everybody just wants to sound intelligent sha.[/size]
and you think you sound intelligent with this response? Chei!!!
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by sucess001(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Rugged has a point.

Channels presenters were out to ridicule the man.

Besides, have u asked how the video was leaked out?

That vid wasfrom d master tape. Channels released it and made it a trending thing.

And I tink we re all being hypocritical. Wats d big deal in you not knwing the web address of your organization?

Does ur lack of internet savvy make u incompetence in what you are employed to do?

I am sure after this, the tv station will struggle to get guests for their programs.

Not fair on the man.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by timmy7(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Na wah o!

When I read things like this, I start to wonder...

Let us get this matter back into perspective. The man attended an interview that was organised to clear up the air on the recruitment scams that has rocked the organisation that he is in charge of. I am very certain that this must have been made known to him prior to attending the interview. Now I would expect that someone who is coming for such interview would have the following ammo in his arsenal;

1. The way and manner in which these scams have been operating.

2. How to avoid getting roped into such scams.

3. What to do when you find out you have been a victim of such a scam.

4. The numbers to call to report such scams.

5. The scam websites (if any) and how to detect and avoid them.

6. The legit website for job applicants to use and the security features on the website to look out for.

Now things like the function of his organisation, the steps they have taken to curb this scam, those arrested in connection with the scam, e.t.c should all be second nature to him.

So he comes on the interview poorly prepared. He didn't answer any questions that he was asked without first deflecting it and sending on to his 'Oga at the top'. He failed to clear up the primary reason for attending the interview which is to solve the employment scandal riddle. Then when pushed to tell the website of his organisation, a question that would have solved virtually everything, he decided to act like a charlatan. If you are focused on the goof, then you are lost. It went beyond the goof. This is as bad as the head of PPPRA being unable to tell us how much the official pump price of petroleum products currently is. That man looked highly unqualified for his position.

The journalists that you are criticising did their jobs. Don't forget that they were acting on behalf of the masses and if that man were in public, he would have gotten worse. Where it would have been unprofessional would have been if the man said; 'I am not too certain about it right now, let me get back to you on that', and still the reporters kept prodding. [/b]

You guys need to focus.. That man is representative of a failed civil service. I have told you here about the P.R.O of the Nigerian Police at Zone 6 Calabar who didn't know what a 'Police Character report' was or how to get it. Don't forget that Zone 6 police station is a Zonal HQ o! He even tried to defraud me by asking me to pay him to write me a letter of recommendation. If I didn't know what it was I was looking for, I would have been scammed. How does a clueless Moro.n become the head of an organisation in Nigeria!?

Please! If anybody should be facing criticism, it should be the "Ogas at the top" for employing such fucktards. Imagine if it were a solo individual that approached that man in private, what kind of information would he give that person!?

Abegi.. Let's all laugh at the matter jor! If it were a truly civilised country, by now, that man would be facing series of verification panels to check his suitability for the position he occupies. That interview might as well have been on CNN. that man embarrassed the Nation. [/b]
I see no difference between your points and that of the person you quoted, it's always good to understand the other person's point of view to avoid unnecessary arguments.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by talitakumi: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2013
I simply conccur with ruggedman those channels guys were out to riddicle the man.the channels guy knew quiet well he doesn't know the answer why not move on to the next question. Them wan just mess the oga up. Very unprofessinal from the channels guys.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by midiwifi(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Ruggedman should shut up and stick to rap. This is not rap matter, so he should leave matter for mathias. When does he know about journalism? Everybody just wants to sound intelligent sha.[/size]
Ur comment is enough to knw d kind of person you are.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by otipoju(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Nigerians sud pls grow up 4 1s in dia lives. It shows hw unsrs nigerians r. No 1da fela sang "sufferin nd smilin". U guys r jst makin jokes, most of u guys dnt even hv a clue bout ur future nd ur here lafin @ a man dat has made it in life. U wil b standin unda dis hot sun waitin 2 fyt 4 a space inside danfo bus while his gonna b in his GL 550 on his way 2 his hse in lekki. Afta 1week or so evri1 wil 4get nd start lafin @ anoda new fool on tv. Wil d jokes solve ur wahala @ home or in d office, u jst want 2 laf nd achieve notin. Som ppl on dis forum hv bin writin jamb nd waec 4 yrs som bin lookin 4 a job 4 yrs nd instead of u 2 find a solution 2 ur life, u here lafin @ som1 dat is beta dan and has achievd mor dan most of ur fathers. Cintinue yabbin him ooo. Mumu ppl. Most of u r jst folowin d crowd nd dats hw failure starts
. E be like say na okra you chop today. A whole commandant no know him organisation website address and you sey make we pity am! Na people like am go form busy, give phone to their boys to go recharge for am because him no fit press am. His goof simply highlites the exact problem of Nigeria- incompetent,regressive people in sensitive positions! You can't give what you don't have. Not knowing the website simply implies that he is not familiar with computers at all at all in this modern era. He has nobody to blame for the ridicule he is receiving and we will have our laugh until it wears off! .. I had serious fun with my customers today after pacifying them for less than par service, in reply to their question on wether and when they will be compensated I would smile and say." I don't want to tell you one thing and my Oga at the top will tell you another" ... It helped in diffusing the tension ... Datz all!
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Dospix(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2013
What is the essence of an interview? is it to cover the flaws of an individual or to expose it? ruggedman doesn't know what he is saying...am guessing he is related to the lagos nscdc boss.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by LushGreenz: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why should anyone feel sorry for someone who voluntarily opened his mouth to be foolish? Did you all forget Sarah Palin? No one blamed her interviewer. Instead, Palin was held accountable for not doing her homework. If you agree to an interview, then you go there prepared. Interviewers are not there to make anyone look a certain way. The link of your employer's website isn't rocket science. If you don't know it, then say "I don't know. I'll get back to you". End of discussion! He kept running his mouth like he knew, which is why the journalists kept asking. No one was trying to make that man look stupid. He did that by himself.

Ruggedman is out of his mind.[/size]

The man is just dum*b,sis. Like seriously why would you enthusiastically humiliate yourself and make stupid the people and power that put you in office. We(media and citizenry)should/must publicize every act of incompetence,mismanagement,corruption etc by these our so-called leaders. It is shameful but then if we can't go in the streets carrying placards,guns,torching ourselves up in flames in anguish and frustration.Then we sure can be-clown these mo*rons we call leaders should they choose a CRAZY DEMOnstration . It makes them sit tight at least. "My Oga at the top indeed" Buffoon!!!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Blazinraj01(f): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
cr7lomo.:
Nigerians sud pls grow up 4 1s in dia lives. It shows hw unsrs nigerians r. No 1da fela sang "sufferin nd smilin". U guys r jst makin jokes, most of u guys dnt even hv a clue bout ur future nd ur here lafin @ a man dat has made it in life. U wil b standin unda dis hot sun waitin 2 fyt 4 a space inside danfo bus while his gonna b in his GL 550 on his way 2 his hse in lekki. Afta 1week or so evri1 wil 4get nd start lafin @ anoda new fool on tv. Wil d jokes solve ur wahala @ home or in d office, u jst want 2 laf nd achieve notin. Som ppl on dis forum hv bin writin jamb nd waec 4 yrs som bin lookin 4 a job 4 yrs nd instead of u 2 find a solution 2 ur life, u here lafin @ som1 dat is beta dan and has achievd mor dan most of ur fathers. Cintinue yabbin him ooo. Mumu ppl. Most of u r jst folowin d crowd nd dats hw failure starts
What is with all the abbreviations. I could barely understand the information you were trying to pass across
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by justmythought: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Its funny how people forget things. this same Ruggedman got fame picking on the likes of eedris back in the days. SMH...

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by kennydee05(m): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hey Ruggedman it seems u have taken we*d?
Were they the one that put I don't want to say one now and my oga will say another one in his mouth?
Or were they the one that put www.nscdc daz all in his mouth?
Hey for your information, how will a commandant that is involve with employment don't know the medium ap which they employ people into there organization.
Maybe u should rewatch the interview? The topic of discussion was on the issue of employment in their his organization of which he is a major stake holder.
It seems u don even take choco sef... U dey vex me sef...
May be u should scrapped the bears in your chicks...
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by Blazinraj01(f): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
This guy obviously embarassed himself. How can I work in a place and I don't know anything about my organisation. Its just like asking a University graduate the what is 2 + 2? The phrase 'my oga at the top' shows how things are being run in the agency. He could have obviously find a way out rather than dribbling the interviewers and ended up messing up. The agency actually do not have competent hands. They are no better than the WAI Brigades.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by sayso: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Peps Ruggedman was right.
They even asked the wrong question.
Your Website or Website address? Check the answers and find out they were thinking one thing and asking another.
Re: Ruggedman Insulted On Twitter For Scolding Channelstv Reporters by platinum131(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
jeron1: Yeah...i concur with rugged man...dos guys Where highly unprofessional...

Gbam !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Daughter, Tiannah On 14th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.