Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours (35581 Views)

KWAM 1 Posts Pictures Of His Mansion Online / Denrele Silences Gay Rumours, Fixes Wedding Date / Tonto Dikeh Posts Pictures Of Marijuana On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by akatonero(m): 4:11am On Mar 17, 2013
Una no dey sleep? I taya ooooooooh u
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Vansnickers: 4:15am On Mar 17, 2013
George Michael used to have sex with Women during his WHAM days in the 80s before coming out in the early 90s that he was homosexual.
That said, even if Uti is homosexual, how is that anyone's business?! Please let the man live his life.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 17, 2013
All na wash.. this guyna ultra gay lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by forbisi: 6:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Even b4 now, I had suspected he was gay. My reasons being: 1. How come he has never been romantically linked with any lady all dis while, as good looking, famous and supposedly rich as he is? Even if he hasn't found his choice yet, it cud be something like a fling, short time thing etc. Look at all d oda young popular stars: whiz, iyanya, d'banj in his early days etc. Even if uti doesn't approch d ladies, dy sure will rush him.
2. At EVERY event, uti and alex are ALWAYS 2geda. They always arrive 2geda. This is frm d events I attend & see wit my eyes and frm d red carpet pics I see; alex's pic is always immediately afta uti's. I kno dt dr r guys dt r gd friends, but not like deres. Its 2 obvious.
3. If d rumour dt dy stay 2geda is tru, com'on, wch 'big boys' in lag do dt?
Uti is so gay, but d male partner kind, not d female kind like denrele and dayo hipTv
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:33am On Mar 17, 2013
MajorJ: did this nigga not read the news that over 50% of South African girls have HIV, by the time he catch the thing now, he will start complaining to his oga at the top
Nawa oh 50% is a huge percentage does it mean them no get condom or no de like use am but how true is that 50% statistic
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Ejine(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2013
LMAO!

From the comments mehn, I've come to realize there's nothing Uti can ever do to avoid being called gay.

Even if he posts a close shot of himself jizzzing straight into a girl's vah-jay-jay, he's STILL going to be called gay grin

That doesn't mean I think he is gay.

I just think at this point, dude should just forget about what people think and live his life in peace, get married and raise his kids. He's got the cash afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Ejine(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2013
If you chase woman, dem go call you shameless womanizer.

If you decide to respect yourself, dem go call you homo.

grin You just CAN'T ever win when you're in the spotlight grin

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:40am On Mar 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Prolly doesn't exist in any Nigerian language because my people believe it does not exist lol.

PS Uti is g.ay as they come. Trust me on this. Hope he doesnt impregnate an innocent girl in hope of proving the allegations wrong. He should visit the g.ay hotspots in Anambra. Enjoy life o, no mind these people.
How did u know there is gay hotspots in Anambra ?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by forbisi: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Nawa oh 50% is a huge percentage does it mean them no get condom or no de like use am but how true is that 50% statistic
Not sure abt d actual statistics whether its 50% or not, but its a high %. And no. Dy don't use condoms, I kno som1 who lives dr, SA pple r fond of saying dt using a condom is like eating a banana wit d peel on.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by mizzochocinco: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2013
MajorJ: did this nigga not read the news that over 50% of South African girls have HIV, by the time he catch the thing now, he will start complaining to his oga at the top
but SA has an HIV rate of 29.4% how can more than half the women be infected
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by DonaldGenes(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2013
Succintly said!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by jov44: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2013
Dis picture dos not clarify anything rather making us believe is true. Dis guy should get matured!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by OgaTheTop2: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2013
This man get time sa...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Franknigga(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2013
See let me tell una gay or homo or okpoutu i don care cause 14year await for them
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Blackgold09(f): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2013
Na who holy for dis place mk him or her tell us, cos we ppl we lk 2 take durgs for any person sickness n liv ur own, if he is bisexual, wetin concern una. Prayer is d key 2 everything in life.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Fruittyswaqboii(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
nikkyshyne: Did you by any chance went into his mind to know what he was thinking He has the right to post whatever he feels like damn what you people think.

Did u by any chance GO to school?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Katier00(f): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
OK_2_NV: This what all those Satanic Seminary schools are causing.
. Ar u for real
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by ogoigbe(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
Y is he confused, if he has someone in life he should say it out n stop posing with an old woman. If he is a Christian n does not want to be seen wth girls say it.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Burger01(m): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2013
To dispel rumour of 'being' a gay, somebody went to an extent of posting his private pictures on the net..just to dispel rumour o.. Why he no kuku post pictures when he day 'bloko' the woman.? Your private life remains your private life... I don't wanna give a fvck if you be gay, lessy, bisexxy, or anything... Just live your life man and let people say what they have to say....you get time sa... sad

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Katier00(f): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Nothing is wrong in dat
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by nosike3(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2013
So na this nonsense una use wake me this morning!!! I don't support gays and homosexuality bt I feel everyone has a right to his sexuality.. If u wake up on morning and say phuck girls,I want young babies,itz kool shey? Let us call a spade a spade,homosexuality is disgusting and uti and his co shoulf be crucified at teslem balogun stadium for the world to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ and learn!!!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by InvertedHammer: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2013
ighoosagie: What is gay called in Ur language ?

Bend Over
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by ypzilanti: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2013
nosike3: So na this nonsense una use wake me this morning!!! I don't support gays and homosexuality bt I feel everyone has a right to his sexuality.. If u wake up on morning and say phuck girls,I want young babies,itz kool shey? Let us call a spade a spade,homosexuality is disgusting and uti and his co shoulf be crucified at teslem balogun stadium for the world to Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ and learn!!!

I vote that we should put you in charge of the task force that will stop people on the road and measure the size of their sh!t holes to know if they had sex in the wrong hole. Why can't people just mind their effing business in Nigeria? Where there is no victim, there is no crime. That someone chooses or is part of a lifestyle that does not sit well with your morals does not give you a right to kill the person unless there is a victim. Let God judge the gays. You do not have to approve or acknowledge them. Those screaming to kill them all will be the first to start campaigning for 'pardon' once a relative is involved.

Now to Uti. Na wah, oh! If he's such a ladies man, why has he not been associated with any woman all this while? If he had chose to have his private life private, that is also a good choice. But to now spring this type of picture from nowhere just makes it suspicious. I think he would have done better with just insisting that his private matters are not public and he has a 'girlfriend'. grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Icecomrade: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2013
Gay or not doesnt affect the price of beans in the market. Go yank a dog, thats none of ma biz
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by tantita(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2013
Dis niga dude is as gay as thy come... posting a picture of himself n a hot chick Seriously?..evn d gay lord himself aka Charlie boy do nt reply his critics in dis childish manner.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Policewoman(f): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2013
The guy looks gay sha smiley
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Posts Pictures With A Girl To Dispel Gay Rumours by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2013
50calibre:

Wow! 50%? That's harsh dont you think? 50% means 2 our of every 4 girls are HIV positive, which is impossible. Yeah HIV rate is high in South Africa but is more like 20-30%.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A T.V OR PERHARPS A TRANSISTOR RADIO, OR FOR YOU TO HAVE HEARD THE NEWS THAT 2 OUTTA EVERY 5 S.A. GIRL IS HIV +,THEN I WONDER WHOSE SYSTEM OR PHONE YOU ARE USING TO SURF! JOIN F.R.A. FOR VENDOR STAND,NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson's N3m Credit Alert / Victoria Kimani slams Ycee And Tiwa Savage in "Fvck You' Challenge / Chidinma Looking So Fine In This Traditional Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.