Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,785 members, 7,941,954 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price (3001 Views)

Professional Music Producer / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Starting A Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by usewisdom: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hi everyone,

I need a COMPLETE LIST of a professional music studio in Nigeria and the each price.

Also any idea location for a professional music studio in lagos..

Thanks
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2013
will give u a full and comprehensive report tonight.
Right now, i've got some work to do sooo be patient!
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by matiloco(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
g
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by achu442(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
You nèed a Yamaha HS80 studio mönitor.A pro tools 9 soundcard and mixer.A B2 Pro Behringher mic.A dual core,double processor,4GB,18inch system with a UPS.A keyboard and an external Compressor and u are good to go.
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
If u get 500k*i can help u wt most of ds tins
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by usewisdom: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
hbpeze: If u get 500k*i can help u wt most of ds tins

IS 500k not too much for a new pro Studio? grin
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
500k for a studio is on the high side for a newbie...
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by Plutonium(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
You know a beautiful musical idea when you got one, put it down.

Enter www.areaonestudio.com

Area One Studio is a professional recording studio, the go to place for recording, mixing and mastering your music. Located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria, the studio offers an array of high grade recording equipment and mixing environment, with various instruments for live recording and advanced software effects and hardware gear. Our engineers, working with clients from Nigeria and abroad are musicians themselves, and so here in the studio, we understand the expectations and desires of musicians and we do very well exceed these.

Call 0805 503 3424
Recording and mixing a professional product is an elusive skill, and this is where we come in, and we do assist in arrangement, proper songwriting and the needful on a case by case basis to deliver a professional job.
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by businessguide: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to get free quotes.
Re: I Need A List Of Professional Music Studio Equipments & Each Price by 9wila: 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
https://www.wilatech.com/2021/03/justin-bieber-anyone-lyrics-justin.html
Latest justin bieber new popular song right now 2021.

Justin Bieber - Anyone lyrics verse 1
Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence

Come kiss me, silver and gold

(1) (Reply)

Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist / Upcoming Artistes And Writers, Submit Your Songs And Articles For Publication / Up To 50% Discount On Audio Recording @ Champagne Room Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.