Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,645 members, 7,941,503 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (1071 Views)

THE WEB / Secrets Of the gods / Is Anyone Interested In Writing For My Website$$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! by Freelancer007(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Have you ever thought of spending the whole day or a couple of hours browsing and writing online, and then you smile to the bank afterwards? Well, writing for the web is one of those ways to work flexibly online and earn payments for the job you do. You can write a couple of articles in your spare time and earn some cool money once you do a good job. So, my aim in this post is to tell you some of the best ways to make money online as you write articles for the web. After you read this, you should be on your way to getting started as a freelance writer.

First, let me allay any fears you may already have about writing. Writing articles for the web is great because it does not take much effort, even if you are not an expert. The average word limit used online is hardly more than 500 words. So, even if you are a slow writer, it shouldn't take you more than an hour to get an article written.

Now, let's talk about the two ways to make money writing articles for the web. They are freelance writing and article marketing. Both are great, but you can choose which one works best for you and suits your lifestyle the most. Read more at http://www.myfreelancehaven.com/how-to-get-paid-writing-articles-for.html

(1) (Reply)

THE MONSTER CALLED RAPE / Gun, Bullet And Sacrifice - A Short Story / Memoirs Of An Introverted College Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.