Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Video That Will Change Your Life And Perspective Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Video That Will Change Your Life And Perspective Of Nigeria. (619 Views)

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die / Boko Haram Story Will Change In Two Weeks – Jonathan / Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Video That Will Change Your Life And Perspective Of Nigeria. by MahatmaGhandi: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
best and most detribalised documentary that I have seen on Nigeria. A MUST WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPEd8xujG4Y&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Re: A Video That Will Change Your Life And Perspective Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2013
Damn this is the best video history of Nigeria i have ever seen.Though long and so many might not have the patience to watch it but trust me this is a good piece to be documented.It gives detail break down of the Nigeria history and what gave birth to the feud experienced by various regions today.It is obvious from this video that Nigeria can never be united.Infact Nigeria as a country over the years have been struggling to survive not on religious ground but on tribal sentiments caused by so many of our Leaders we so revere in history i.e Awolowo,Azikiwe,Ahmedo Bello and Co.OP i am impressed.I recommend this piece for students of History in Nigeria and in diaspora
Re: A Video That Will Change Your Life And Perspective Of Nigeria. by MahatmaGhandi: 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
I really wish that it will make front page. the break down is impeccable.

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu On Alam's Pardon: "We Don't Need This Kind Of Negative Signal..." / Boko Haram In Lagos / I Am Nigerian And I Love Nigeria - Make A Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.