Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement (45818 Views)

Angel Shaped Cloud Over Ghana / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After New Pope Is Announced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2013
Like I said, I for use pumpy (pump-action) scatter that angel's blokos if I dey dia. Rubbish and nonsense. grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by emveepee: 8:43am On Mar 17, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Rapture,Doom,Jesus coming no wonder they said if you want to hide smtin frm a black man put it into writiing.jst read ur bible for once and discover the truth in it instead of those brain washing the pastors do.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by victorazy(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2013
I pity Nigeria
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Chyduru: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
What does an angel look like?
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).
grin
Basic: Whenever the Muslims claim that Allah's name was seen miraculously inscribed on a tree, leaf, or whatever, many people will rush to belie and lambast them. Remember, these people know specifically how Allah's name is inscribed in Arabic.
Now, some deluded fellows are claiming to have seen what looks like an angel, when they've never seen one except in imagination and fictitious dreams, books and movies - yet the same people who rush to lambast Muslims are swallowing this poo.
So many silly imaginations abound - angels, Satan, and even Jesus Christ (yes, let someone prove to me that the widespread picture of Jesus was his real picture and not Jeffrey Hunter's. Tell me if photography had been invented during Jesus's days).

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Mstcheww if I hear!, catholics will believe anything,.....undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by mikey2fin: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2013
Ok, I don hear undecided
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by oloworulz(m): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2013
oh my God. so, some fools really believe this story. we really ve a problem in this country. very soon I will compose an article and photo shopped some pix. I know many naira fools we believe. always use yr brains whenever u read something. naijaloaded mumu
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by kolamilan(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2013
That thing looks more like a demon from hell because that cloud suppose white na
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Mudley313: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 17, 2013
Unfortunately, pictures are no longer quite the conclusive evidence they once were, no thanks to photoshop and technology. Not that I don't believe though, but pictures are not sufficient by themselves as proof of anything. I say that even as a bona fide Catholic.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by sainty2k3(m): 9:02am On Mar 17, 2013
Its funny how its been interpreted as 'the angel appeared' on a closer look , I think that angel is flying away ,may be not happy with the election process. Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 17, 2013
JudismphD: Some people are satanically programmed for doom no matter heavenly sign. Every sign will always be photo shop till they perish
Likewise some people have been superstitiously computered. They have no single independent reasoning of theirs.
Was the Pope inaugurated in Florida? or is he from the US? Who says that sign isn't meant for another 'Man of God's' speech in an else where. You had better sleep and let the cloud perform its swagger.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by lukmn(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2013
nawa0,x0 em n0 dy luk cl0ud b4 abi,na wen em elect nu p0pe em c0n n0 say 1 angel dy up...una d0n drink GuM
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Revolva(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2013
White. Lies...haha angel in florida..hahaha florida is a new sodom and gomorrah...and wetin angel dey do there!!! I go just draw my glock..blast the M'f'kin so called angel...let me ask how does the election of the new pope change the price of garri at oyingbo market
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2013
Chyduru: grin
Serious fact grin grin grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by ishm(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2013
achina boy: rapture please get ready
yes u are right
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2013
Angels dont have wings, all the crap being fed into your minds by religions are illusion.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Akpoistson(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2013
intresting.........cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Willgates(m): 9:24am On Mar 17, 2013
Van snickers: LOL!! Pope anointed in Rome, Angel appears in Florida USA. If there is a god, he must have a very serious sense of Humor just like his followers. grin tongue grin

it is beta 2believe dat der iz God n find awt later dey isnt,dan 2blieve dy isnt n find awt later dat der is
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by temitemi1(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2013
Has anyone see an Angel before for them to now be telling us Angel appear
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Liers Are Liable To Die Young See Pope Wey They Lie For Us, grin
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Bgino(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2013
when pope Benedict anounced his resignation..there was thunder strike in the vatican
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2013
dat tn na oga on the top wen oga bellow was made pope
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nicepoker(m): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2013
only catholic members wil belive dis. 4 me this is a big time lie. But why do sum nigerians luv 2 believe every thing they hear most especially when it hapens abroad. Fools r now commenting it's rapture.
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Davidson267(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2013
guy ur write up really made alot of sense bt we should alway be prepared 4 rapture
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Godjone(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2013
jude33084: I believe God has accepted τhis new pope as one of His own,...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1027613_62746_416917395071830_688058774_n_jpg604fa2f9a5c8a655e9fd6d434f5cfca1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzCRaS0awaw
Just hours after Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio made his first appearance as Pope Francis at the Vatican, Florida resident Jodi Guthrie snapped a photo of a stunning cloud shaped like an angel hovering in the sky over Royal Palm Beach.

What do you thinK Nairalanders? cool
it shows that heaven aknowlegded his devine election as the pope
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2013
Godjone: it shows that heaven aknowlegded his devine election as the pope

It shows absolutely nothing grin

It is a freak of nature , btw the Pope has nothing to do with Heaven talk less of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by raystanley(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2013
THANK YOU!!! AFTER ALL THE SO CALLED ANGEL WAS DRAWN TO US RIGHT FROM THE ONSET, SO HOW ARE WE SURE THE ACTUAL DIAGRAM IS AN ANGEL?
ULSHERLAN:
And some people get to make a big deal out of nothing. Have you seen an angel before for you to even think that's an angel
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2013
Photocchop will be responsible for many peoples salvation and destruction....but corel draw won't....
Re: Pope Francis: Angel-shaped Cloud Appears After His Announcement by premlove(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2013
obioraeze: i cn even do dat on photo shop or corel draw mtshww
is only a fool that say there is no GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Rich Mega Churches Pay Pastors Poor Salaries - The Punch / Winners Chapel Awka's Alter Decoration For 56th Independence Celebration (Photo) / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.