Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Letter Worth Fowarding To The Family Of NSCDC Been Belittled On Social Media:( - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter Worth Fowarding To The Family Of NSCDC Been Belittled On Social Media:( (765 Views)

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland / A Letter To My Son's Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter Worth Fowarding To The Family Of NSCDC Been Belittled On Social Media:( by israelboy1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Good day sir, nd hw re u doing, well i knw u re surely the one been joked at just becos of ur indecorous attitude when interviwed, well with all respect sir, i will just let u knw this sir NEVER FEEL BELITTLED OR BELLICOSE, cos of what people re saying, it might be so embarassing thou, nd i knw ur children will feel embarassed sir, but what i will just let u knw is to look for ways in which ur children will feel more comfortable amidst their collegues, let them not look at the past but look into the future, i knw for sure we re all bound to make mistakes, in which might cause some people to laugh at, thats just what i call part of the norms of life, but sir, thou we might put this social media at fault, but its still not the cure, with ur chivalrous attitude during the interview sir, u were been laughed at, i dnt even knw maybe its a rumour hearing that u were been given suspension letter, if this is really true, never take offense sir, cos i can also feel what u re feeling sir, i knw hw it feels to be insulted by groups of people talk less of a nation.

Sir what i will just love to pass is this, try to do what seems right sir, nd let those laughing at u continue laughing, before they knw, they will start to look u at the top, the time they used laughing, instead of the to use it to look deep into the conversation, i knw u want to say somethings, but due to ur chilvarous attitude, u don't want to offend anybody, that good to take note of sir, but u just hv to stand ur ground sir, nd look into the future, let nt ur past determine the future of ur family, thou u might all feel embarrased, but take ur stand sir.

Thank u very much sir
God bless u nd ur family
Re: A Letter Worth Fowarding To The Family Of NSCDC Been Belittled On Social Media:( by dimssy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oga oo,formal letter or former latter?

(1) (Reply)

Just For Him / The Dare / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.