Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo (5042 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by ajetunde: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
Guess who owns all the media attention now? Kemi Olunloyo AKA Madam Governor. She always has something interesting to share on her facebook page.

Her latest is - I Want to Make Love to Ogogo in a Movie – Kemi Olunloyo - We are not dating but I wanna make love so BAD to Ogogo in a film. Hope his wife wont mind! It’s only a movie.

I want to go to Nollywood! Both #Yoruba and #English. I am a damn GOOD actress and played small roles as a reporter in America. First I want to MAKE LOVE to Taiwo Hassan in a movie!! I heard he said this picture has boosted his career since Im a naughty gal! U know the media has used it like crazy! We are not dating but I wanna make love so BAD to Ogogo in a film. Hope his wife wont mind! It’s only a movie. I met him this day at Bisi Komolafe’s funeral here in Ibadan while covering for the Tribune. I was introduced. I have never been a MOVIE fan even in Hollywood and 30 years in America. Now I need that acting $$$ too.

KOO

Source >>> http://liveofofo.com/30139/i-want-to-make-love-to-ogogo-in-a-movie-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 17, 2013
w?
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:27am On Mar 17, 2013
You all know that woman is a version of what my great grandpa ll term 'ecentric'.
Small time she go dey advise the young girls about husband snatching & fornication.
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by SlyIg(f): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2013
I pity this 49years old idiott!
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by modextus(m): 6:30am On Mar 17, 2013
fitzkenny: where is the link to her facebook account to autheticate this claim?
just search her name on facebook..i saw this my self too..but did'nt open it. Was bury with the others
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by modextus(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2013
fitzkenny: where is the link to her facebook account to autheticate this claim?
just search her name on facebook..i saw this my self too..but did'nt open it. Was busy with the others
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by mejai(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2013
Can her face make my '3rd leg' stand attention! Nansense. No go manage ya menopause life.
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by hakunamatata1: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2013
is this not the same Mofo cursing pst adeboye, Oyedepo & others?.......hehehhehe! she obviously has a mental condition. i hope those fighting for her on that thread know better now. undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1190885/damn-youbishop-adeboye-kemi-olunloyoformer/1#1190885.40
Re: I Want To Make Love To Ogogo In A Movie – Kemi Olunloyo by mejai(m): 10:27am On Mar 17, 2013
Can her face make my '3rd leg' stand attention? Nansense. No go manage ya menopause life.

(1) (Reply)

"Nobody Knows Who's bleeping Me!" - Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Ubi Franklin And Lilian / Nkechi Blessing ‘gets Exposed’ As Photo Of Her Wearing Underwear Leaks Online / Simi Engage Asa In Heated Argument On Twitter And Its Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.