Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,621 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House (19311 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Gbawe2: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Jonathan talking wistfully about his village home? Surprise, surprise. The man's mentality and outlook is 100% village-like and agrarian. This is the simple truth.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ypzilanti: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
What are these dumb fuuks even arguing about?

Should we now prosecute GEJ for false asset declaration where he CLEARLY listed a house worth N18m in his last asset declaration form?

Or maybe he is building a more befitting edifice. You know...a better house for the president like we needed better cutlery than the Ethiopians?
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
People just dey talk anyhow dey abuse our president like say na him spoil Nigeria. If to say na during military junta era, Seun and mukina for don lost and na DAT time nairaland members go quiet by force.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Rossikk(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Gbawe.:
Jonathan talking wistfully about his village home? Surprise, surprise. The man's mentality and outlook is 100% village-like and agrarian. This is the simple truth.
You sound really stup.id. It's obvious you're the type who doesn't know where his village is.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ewet: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
Offcourse he is struggling becos he has too much money and he wants the house to be beta than Aso rock.Thank you for letting us hav anoda laff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by mcdokwe(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
I hate to tow you people's line, but it is very obvious you guys should be the ones called dumb... ur president is not complaining of his inability to build a house, but lamenting the devastation caused by flooding.... dumbleadercursing arses
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Sharrks: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
As he is struggling to build his own house,i pray may he struggle to win election come 2015,let me hear sane minds say a big amen and insane mind express big disapproval.It just shown clearly now that this creek cowboy from Otuoke is a pukish person, and henceforth any gibberish from his mouth and those of his deluded promoters on nairaland should be taken with a pinch of salt
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Sharrks: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
I bet you,that nobody in his/her right frame of mind, will delibrately insult the exalt office of the presidency, except being compelled to do so, by some rather absurd,illogical and puerile behavior that fall short of the societal expectation of the holder of such prestigeous insignia
LastApostle: People just dey talk anyhow dey abuse our president like say na him spoil Nigeria. If to say na during military junta era, Seun and mukina for don lost and na DAT time nairaland members go quiet by force.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Gbawe2: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
Rossikk: You sound really stup.id. It's obvious you're the type who doesn't know where his village is.

Dimwit. It is the unsophisticated man you worship who sounds stupid with his inane talk. Loser.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
How can dis rubb!sh topic with •̸№ credibility even make Į̸̸̨ƭ τ̲̅ȍ the front page When we know some one is allocated #1BN for food alone ‎u now tell us that he's struggling τ̲̅ȍ build his country home!! I honestly think the MOD who put this on front page should have his or her head examined for traces of sporadic insan!ty!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ElCaballa(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
Excuse me.....With all due respect mr. President,could you shut up for some time please.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by EkoIle1: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
Zona.com:

though gej misyarns some times but its not enough for you to display your foolishness

And who is this bingo asssehole?

fcukkkk you and that aso rock retardeeen and everything both of you stand for..

Dumb asss double ID coward.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Pataki: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nigeria is blessed with a village e-diotic reeetarded President.

A president who thinks locally and acts and talks with extreme and supreme idiocy. Struggling to build his house in his village? Not even building an hospital - no wonder his own brother in the village died like a diseased village goat. What a self centered President.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Elueme: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
To the many fools who masquerade themselves as defenders of truth deceiving themselves when in actual sense they are paid agents/ tribal apologists, the president house in Otuoke is still not a completed project, was in Otuoke last month .The reason behind this is not known though.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Gbawe2: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sharrks: I bet you,that nobody in his/her right frame of mind, will delibrately insult the exalt office of the presidency, except being compelled to do so, by some rather absurd,illogical and puerile behavior that fall short of the societal expectation of the holder of such prestigeous insignia

Thank you. Senseless to blame people for their dismissal of unpresidential and inane utterances from an unpresidential President. When GEJ talks, one discerns the ruminations of a very simple and unsophisticated mind. Rather than some getting angry at the flak GEJ is getting, they should inspect his laughable comments. His children "patronising" his village indeed.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by kennydee05(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
On behalf of me and my family I donate 10000 blocks, 5000 bags of Dangote cement, 2500 truck of sand, a monetary donation of $1 million for all the necessary payments of labour...
Mr President you can send your Reuben Abami to me for the collection of my donations...
And make sure u don't involve Alams.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by kingjoe(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
It is a shame that everyone that has commented on this topic is either a half baked graduate or simply being mischievous.the undergraduates and school holder i dont know what to say. I cant beleive that such no of nigerians will go through this write up and interprete it out of context,its shamefull ,the quality of education in nigeria.back to the topic first,wrong headline.secondly,when the president said he is strugling to build his house in the village,strugling in this context means putting effort,effort is both mentally ,finacially etc.thirdly,he is saying with respect to what we should put much of our efforts in doing to help majority of people,he said his children may decide nt to even care abt his village in the future,so it would become a waste .that we should channel our effort in more humanitarian activities rather than personal ones.i will stop for now .God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Zonacom(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Even a litle child needs only to take one glance at your post(s) to know you are a f'ool
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by barrybanbi: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
taharqa: Bros, are you talking about yr Father dis way? You are just too damn disrespectful. Your own Father again, who gave life to you? Haba! He does spew Gabbage from his azzz now; he usuali does so from his mouth. Plz, shld sm respect.
shut up ur mouth b4 I shut it for u, what has dis yeye president done to earn anybody respect ? lies upon lies abusing collective intelligent on d nation.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by mike404(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2013
sheyie2007: Which one of the houses? angry
You don't argue with an ANIMAL my brother
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by DonaldGenes(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Walexz02: WTF!
Why is this man always like this(spewing gabbage) from his а$$ ? Why does he like kidding his self? Yestarday he was shoeless,2day he is homeless....lol! What a president of a country.cheesy
I just tire
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by EkoIle1: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2013
Zona.com:

Even a litle child needs only to take one glance at your post(s) to know you are a f'ool

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by kabba7(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
oyb:

better read again, desperate liar , or do you need the liar at the top's permission before you can comprehend?

the man has 3 buildings in yenagoa

the man did not say, i am struggling to repair my house - he said i am struggling to build my house

maybe he wants to build a 500 million naira house this time around
Flood will submerge those building this year again .They are from proceeds of lootings!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by maigemuu: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
same way he told us he had no shoe...now na struggle to buid village hous.
dis na nice investment towards 2015 election..na wetin we go bgin piti am 4.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Sharrks: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Who be you,what gives you the audacity to be claiming monopoly of intelligent,your comment just expose your inadequacies
kingjoe: It is a shame that everyone that has commented on this topic is either a half baked graduate or simply being mischievous.the undergraduates and school holder i dont know what to say. I cant beleive that such no of nigerians will go through this write up and interprete it out of context,its shamefull ,the quality of education in nigeria.back to the topic first,wrong headline.secondly,when the president said he is strugling to build his house in the village,strugling in this context means putting effort,effort is both mentally ,finacially etc.thirdly,he is saying with respect to what we should put much of our efforts in doing to help majority of people,he said his children may decide nt to even care abt his village in the future,so it would become a waste .that we should channel our effort in more humanitarian activities rather than personal ones.i will stop for now .God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Sharrks: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
kingjoe: It is a shame that everyone that has commented on this topic is either a half baked graduate or simply being mischievous.the undergraduates and school holder i dont know what to say. I cant beleive that such no of nigerians will go through this write up and interprete it out of context,its shamefull ,the quality of education in nigeria.back to the topic first,wrong headline.secondly,when the president said he is strugling to build his house in the village,strugling in this context means putting effort,effort is both mentally ,finacially etc.thirdly,he is saying with respect to what we should put much of our efforts in doing to help majority of people,he said his children may decide nt to even care abt his village in the future,so it would become a waste .that we should channel our effort in more humanitarian activities rather than personal ones.i will stop for now .God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
taharqa: Bros, are you talking about yr Father dis way? You are just too damn disrespectful. Your own Father again, who gave life to you? Haba! He does spew Gabbage from his azzz now; he usuali does so from his mouth. Plz, shld sm respect.
======================
Hello? how is GEJ his father Apart from that, who is going to respect a man that does not have respect for the people of his country by thinking they are retarded, saying ''he is struggling'' to build his house when it is in his time as the president that the highest money has been stolen from Nigeria? Please, please, please. angry
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
nony30: How can dis rubb!sh topic with •̸№ credibility even make Į̸̸̨ƭ τ̲̅ȍ the front page When we know some one is allocated #1BN for food alone ‎u now tell us that he's struggling τ̲̅ȍ build his country home!! I honestly think the MOD who put this on front page should have his or her head examined for traces of sporadic insan!ty!!
======================================================
duhh! the s*it your president said about struggling to build his house was on newspapers. so, the ''MOD'' that posted this information knows what s/he is talking about. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ishm(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
2iic: I am struggling to build my village house –Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday said he is struggling to build his house in his Otuoke village, Bayelsa State.

He said he might give out the house before he dies if he found out that his children are not ready to live in the village.

Jonathan spoke in Lagos at a fund-raiser for St. Stephens Anglican Deanery and Youth Development Centre, Otuoke.

He said, “We are all mortal beings, we are all biological specimen so we will all die but when we die, what will we be remembered for, what will we leave behind?

“I use to tell people that even the house I am struggling to build in the village, these days in this global age, how am I sure that my children will even stay in my root. They want to go to West Indies, they want to go to Latin America.

“So, I was even joking with people that if I look at the behaviour of my children and if I don’t see any of them that will patronise the village, I will donate my house before I die.”

The President urged wealthy Nigerians to make meaningful contributions to the development of poor communities in the country in order to better the lives of the youth and empower them to make useful contributions towards national development.

He said the project for the St. Stephens Anglican Deanery and Youth Development Centre was dear to him because he wanted to make sure that the younger generation passed through a better system of education different from the one he experienced while growing up.

“I feel the only thing I can do is to make sure that from nursery school to primary and secondary school, there should be a standard educational facility and youth programme, so that it gives opportunity for the younger ones to grow. Even if we die in the next 100 years, people will remember that those before them have something for them,” he said.

Present at the occasion were Chairman of Visafone, Jim Ovia; Chairman Capital oil, Chief Ifeanyi Uba; Chairman of A-Z Oil, Chika Okafor, Chairman Arik Air, Joseph Arumemi–Ikhide, Oba Otudeko and Tony Elumelu.

Also present were Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Tunde Lemo, ministers, senators, members of the House of Representatives and prominent indigenes of Otuoke.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-am-struggling-to-build-my-village-house-jonathan/
k
I wonder how elders would be deceiving young ones. Pls post GEJ house to us
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ishm(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2013

President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday said he is struggling to build his house in his Otuoke village, Bayelsa State.

He said he might give out the house before he dies if he found out that his children are not ready to live in the village.

Jonathan spoke in Lagos at a fund-raiser for St. Stephens Anglican Deanery and Youth Development Centre, Otuoke.

He said, “We are all mortal beings, we are all biological specimen so we will all die but when we die, what will we be remembered for, what will we leave behind?

“I use to tell people that even the house I am struggling to build in the village, these days in this global age, how am I sure that my children will even stay in my root. They want to go to West Indies, they want to go to Latin America.

“So, I was even joking with people that if I look at the behaviour of my children and if I don’t see any of them that will patronise the village, I will donate my house before I die.”

The President urged wealthy Nigerians to make meaningful contributions to the development of poor communities in the country in order to better the lives of the youth and empower them to make useful contributions towards national development.

He said the project for the St. Stephens Anglican Deanery and Youth Development Centre was dear to him because he wanted to make sure that the younger generation passed through a better system of education different from the one he experienced while growing up.

“I feel the only thing I can do is to make sure that from nursery school to primary and secondary school, there should be a standard educational facility and youth programme, so that it gives opportunity for the younger ones to grow. Even if we die in the next 100 years, people will remember that those before them have something for them,” he said.

Present at the occasion were Chairman of Visafone, Jim Ovia; Chairman Capital oil, Chief Ifeanyi Uba; Chairman of A-Z Oil, Chika Okafor, Chairman Arik Air, Joseph Arumemi–Ikhide, Oba Otudeko and Tony Elumelu.

Also present were Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Tunde Lemo, ministers, senators, members of the House of Representatives and prominent indigenes of Otuoke.

k
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ishm(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2013

k
Re: Jonathan "Struggling To Build" His Village House by ishm(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2013

k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos / Saraki And Ekeweremadu's Forgery Trial Stalled In Abuja / Oyo State Introduces Levies On Churches, Mosques, Businesses For Security

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.