Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,726 members, 7,951,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Worst School Rumor That Started About You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst School Rumor That Started About You (1377 Views)

Rumor!!! ASUU To Begin Nation Wide Strike Tomorrow? / The Worst Punishment You Ever Got In School And Why? / Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by SeanT21(f): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
So my ex-boyfriend mad that i brooke up with him went and told everyone that i suck his dick!! I had boys comming over to me in class and in the Hall asking me if i could blow them up!! I was so mad. I curse them boys out everyday.

To cut a long story short,

i let my cousin handle my business. My cousin approached him and he cleared up the rumors. My cousin was the big man around the neighborhood.

The funny thing was i didnt even have sex with the dude and then all of a sudden i suck his dick. The sad story was even after the rumor was cleared the boys still came up to me until the year was over.

What is you story,
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by janami(f): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
well cnt think of any . .  .  . just the normal stuff. i am seen talking to a guy and i am  automatically dating him. nuttin bad. nuttin i didnt laff ova.
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2008
@ threader, must have been really trying for you those times.but really some gurls like it to have been in ur position
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by hanen(f): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2008
Actually, it wasnt so much bad but funny, a few people liked to say that me and my close friend were a lesbian couple. ha. they wished.
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by SeanT21(f): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2008
at hanen

Damn i do not want to be in your position. i would have been in Jail for mURDER
!!
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by chiogo(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
@ SeanT21, L0L, at ur story.

Well, i go to a big Sk00l altho most people know each other, i dunn0 about the rumor thin'. . . . i thot those were only seen in movies.
I go to a black/latino sk00l, Latino people especially like to hang out with each other, etc and they gossip about themselves. . . never really
heard like an 'open/known' thin' bein' said bout someone. Lemme think. . i'll be baq. wink
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 02, 2008
A new guy resumed classes with me, he sounded mature and I treated him with respect. Next thing I knew he told everyone I was dying for him undecided
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2008
The Worst School Rumor That Started About You
They said i was from China because i . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . undecided

Others were not rumor. . . it was the fact!

One: I had straight ''F'' in chemistry. . .the first session & second session. .
But the third session. . . .I scored 92/100 making me the 3rd in the whole school. . cool

The school authorities wondered how i did it so they said the paper should be repeated. . . . .
For where? shocked i had to run because i knew how i got ma 92 cheesy
Then i returned the final day to receive ma lovely card. . . . . . . . . . . cool cool cool cool

May God forgive me i say!!!! cool
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by tRoOE(f): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2008
ahahah too much Rumors, but it's all in the past.
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 02, 2008
@sly
Lmao cheesy Olodo rabata oju eja. . . . . . tongue cheesy
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 5:27am On Apr 02, 2008
stillwater:

@sly
Lmao cheesy Olodo rabata oju eja. . . . . . tongue cheesy
As if u aint truly ''dieing for that'' hot dude in your class tongue
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2008
Fyi, he wasn't hot--- just acted mature but ended up joining the dumb ones for misinterpreting friendship for love. I wish your school seriously dealt with you tongue
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 5:50am On Apr 02, 2008
Dealt with the almight ess ell? shocked
They knew who i was. . . . . i was like pepper. . . .not easy to mess with cool

Go and ask Mr Abideen what i did to his left hand when he tried to mess up at the back of the library cool
I'm very sure my name would forever be ringing in his ears!!. . . . . cool how i wish u were one of 'em. . .
I don't think you would have the fingers to type tonight. . . . . . . . . cool
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2008
Empty threats cool. It was little boys like you I dealt with in high school. cool
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 6:04am On Apr 02, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
I knew the type of guys you rolled with. . . . .chickens!! cool
Just sum l.il. . . .WEREPE is enough to take care of ur likes wink
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by ifyalways(f): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2008
@Kean rofl grin
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

grin grin grin grin grin
I knew the type of guys you rolled with. . . . .chickens!! cool
Just sum l.il. . . .WEREPE is enough to take care of your likes wink

A lot of little boys like you tried with madness but ended up in the most wicked teacher's office. I just had to say "excuse me sir this boy touched my butt or boobs," and trust the teacher to deal with them for me tongue cool wink
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2008
One time, in biology class, i was not feeling too well and i fainted in front of the whole class, rumors started spreading that i was pregnant and i was just thinking 'WDH!?' shocked luckily, the rumors were later cleared tongue
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Zandra1(f): 4:22am On Apr 03, 2008
Quite an interesting thread. Keep em coming boys and girls cheesy.
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2008
stillwater:

A lot of little boys like you tried with madness but ended up in the most wicked teacher's office. I just had to say "excuse me sir this boy touched my butt or boobs," and trust the teacher to deal with them for me tongue cool wink

Opppps!! how i wish u had tried that with me. . . . cool
Even though it was a lie. . .i would make it real!!!. . . tongue i would have touched 'em *coughs* tongue grin cheesy
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Opppps!! how i wish u had tried that with me. . . . cool
Even though it was a lie. . .i would make it real!!!. . . tongue i would have touched 'em *coughs* tongue grin cheesy

Double wahala you will enter that day. They would drag you infront of the whole school and disgrace you cheesy cool By time they finish dealing with you, when you see boobs, fear go catch you. cheesy cool
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2008
stillwater:

Double wahala you will enter that day. They would drag you infront of the whole school and disgrace you cheesy cool By time they finish dealing with you, when you see boobs, fear go catch you. cheesy cool

Empty threats. . . cool
I have done worst than all these boobs thingy. . . more i say! cool
The thiniz cool. . . . . .dey no fit catch me. . . .for where ? grin
Na God saved u i say. . . . I for don teach u sum lessons u no go forget!!! U . . .Abi no be u? grin shiorr!!
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
How many times have I told you they all tried, but stillwater threw them to the gutters where they belong. Your case is like watery pap. I will spit you out and let ants eat you rawwink cheesy cool
Re: The Worst School Rumor That Started About You by TheSly: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2008
cool cool
Will u ever stop all these empty threats? your threats are as light as smoke cool

How i wish u were on of them oooooooooooooooooo. . . .chei!!! grin
U go know say true true. . . .khaki no be leather . . .me. . .abi no be me? grin shiooorr this girl no no anything at all!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Futa"s Cut-off Mark. / Imagine This Creature Coming Closer To You In The Bid To Serve Your Fatherland! / Federal University Of Technology Akure (futa) Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.