Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,402 members, 7,968,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti (15632 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by ifyfaith: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
pray and let God lead u,u can even go d one closer to ur place so dat u wont have to complain abt t-fare d next time
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Union Baptist Church, Okebola, Ajilosun , Ado Ekiti.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
angelz: lf u belive in the power of prayer, talk to God fervently about it.
When you get to Ekiti, keep praying for him to show you the right way and be open minded.
it may be where you least expect that HIS spirit will direct you.
Tell him to show you signs that it is the right church.
Pray as often as the thought keeps poping up in your mind.
dont follow the crowd. If u r really sincere (since God can see ur Heart)HE will grant your request.
What you hope for may not be the right one, so humbly follow HIS lead.
Remember, PRAY ferventlt about it.
But seriously,does god oblige your request when u ask him for help of any sort? I find it baffling that people always like to tell others to ask god.Or is it that they do so when they have no tangible impute to profer? Christians,whenever u do ask god,do u get the best possible or optimum result when u do what he supposedly says to do?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Inioluwa01(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
I recommend ANSAR-U-DEEN ministries..Ur lyf wil neva remain d same.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by DonaldGenes(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
juventino: Olumba Olumba will meet your needs cool
Falls from Nitel pole beqin laf
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
initiate:

when you finally select a church please dont forget to come back here to thank the contributors and inform us the church you chose. that is very important

Thanks man..for sure i will do that.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Samsantos9: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
@op if you want a church that preaches the truth go to God's Kingdom Society it is located at Egbewa Estate off Ado Ilawe road Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
they would teach you the truth directly from the Bible you don't need payment to Join the church I strongly advise you to visit the church and you would discover the truth about Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
Visit http://www.mountaingks.org/
to learn more about the word of God and the church.
Good luck and God bless

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by JstBrave(f): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Union Baptist Church, Okebola, Ajilosun , Ado Ekiti.

Bros, ds ur username get as he be o.

@op: First Baptist Church, Ado-Ekiti. Am sure you wil enjoy God 2d fullest
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Dovy: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
I recommed you to APOSTOLIC FAITH CHURCH, is because it is a church with undiluted, and burning message, Seats are free no donation no collection ur spiritual welfare is our greatest concern. FOR MUSICAL ASPECT: When you attend their church service music concert u will see qualified instrumentalist that plays differents instrument like organ,piano,violin, viola,flute,connect,trumphet,trumbon,saxphone,double bass,sheri,clarinet and numerous angelic voices Just go and take a look
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by ojoko1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
I reside in Ado-Ekiti but works in Fed Uni, Oye. I recommend my place of worship. Kingdom Kings Church International. It has all the attribute you just mentioned except for the choir which is still developing. If u come one sunday and u don't enjoy the service, then look for another. Its located at Fajuyi Hall, Beside the oba's Palace. time of worship is 9am. God bless us
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
ojoko1: I reside in Ado-Ekiti but works in Fed Uni, Oye. I recommend my place of worship. Kingdom Kings Church International. It has all the attribute you just mentioned except for the choir which is still developing. If u come one sunday and u don't enjoy the service, then look for another. Its located at Fajuyi Hall, Beside the oba's Palace. time of worship is 9am. God bless us
thanks @ojoko, coming to start work at FUOYE too..your contribution is much appreciated
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by tommykiwi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Pray and ask GOD to direct you on dis not asking human is the best ok or will you ask people who you will marry when you are ready for marriage? so be wise my friend...
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by andyzoga: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
aribitoye: Brethren, i will be relocating to Ado Ekiti in Ekiti state with my family in two weeks time. Please i need advise on the church to start attending because i want to avoid what is popularly known as 'church prostitution'.

Nb: my present church does not have a branch in ekiti state.

My kind of church should have the following qualities:

1. A church that is spiritually alive and active.
2. A church that wont place much emphasis on giving...
3. A church that wont have a register for tithes or offerings because i believe my giving should be without compulsion.
4. A church that is musically sound with good instruments, good choir and great worship leaders.

Please i need ur hearty responses breathren.
If you're truly of d Spirit, active in ur present church and a genuine xtian, this request is therefore needless of you to ask. This only shows d xtics of a church-goer and not of a real xtian.

2 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by otunbaneyo09(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
What is the name of your old church ? If you can answer this we find a solution to ur problem
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by aribitoye(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
otunbaneyo09: What is the name of your old church ? If you can answer this we find a solution to ur problem
LIVING PILGRIMS PENTECOSTAL MINISTRY
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by oluemmakay(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
allow God to lead you to the rigth church. for theb purpose of this thread. my recommendation is Assemblies of Redeemed Gospel Church beside CAN house, opposite Nursing School.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by nokingasgod: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
cmespeak: WINNERS CHAPEL, IKERE RD. ADO EKITI.All the merits u stated in yr post are being adhered to there.Waiting for u.

Yes oooo, Winners Chapel is it! But you may have to sow your only car, donate your entire january salary as first offering and when you need a miraculous healing, you pay a fee to attend the Healing School!
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by tolukatey(f): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Locate MFM Adehun branch, U'l come back n tank me latter
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by brownlolly(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Try Grace Covenant Church, Opopogbooro road, just beside Mojere Market. Most of the University staff attend the church. I have attended their services and annual conventions several times and it is always a wonderful experience.

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
JstBrave:

Are you a baptist?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
JstBrave:

Are you a baptist?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Danice253: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
gboru: You should look for any catholic church near you , that's my contribution.

i concon with d suggestion of my broda.... Look for catholic church. U wl nt regret it.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by babanne(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
aribitoye: My kind of church should have the following qualities:

1. A church that is spiritually alive and active.
2. A church that wont place much emphasis on giving...
3. A church that wont have a register for tithes or offerings because i believe my giving should be without compulsion.
4. A church that is musically sound with good instruments, good choir and great worship leaders.

Please i need ur hearty responses breathren.

You sounded as someone who really want to serve God and practice true christianity. If you really want to practice true christianity you have to invite jehovah's witnesses. im at work now and im going out. but later in the evening i can talk to you via email because most of your conditions up there make you appear as someone who really want to serve the true god. if so send me your email and expect my reply this evening.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by beejay4all(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kindly Go 2 Apostolic Faith Church, at Ajilosun Strret behind UBA Bank Ado Ekiti.were all ur prblms we be seen No more.No collect of plate ur spirtal welfare is our Concern.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by beejay4all(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kindly Go 2 Apostolic Faith Church, at Ajilosun Strret behind UBA Bank Ado Ekiti.were all ur prblms we be seen No more.No collect of plate ur spirtal welfare is our Concern.Or Visit our site at www.apostolicfaithweca.org.God bless u.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by megawave(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please attend Christ Miracle Church Mission (CMCM) Ado Ekiti. A place where genuine men of God exists. God bless u
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by informatix: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
My Church would NOT accept you until we call your former Church and make sure u didnt commit any Fraudulent act there. before we accept you. And make sure you aint coming from Rev king's Church. grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by econome(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
How much can you afford as Offering weekly?
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by Tsun(f): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Look for Catholic Church and stop bn confuse abeg
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by truedeal: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
The VOICE OF DELIVERANCE CHURCH is a church you can whorship. I have personally worshiped there without regret.

You can make unschedle visit to see if God is there. I did this when work took me to Rivers State several years ago where i discovered the Church I am presently. You can asked for direction to the church through this line: 08034970019. May the LORD LEAD you right.
Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by eforce: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Here are the best in Ado-ekiti
1. House of Faith-(Although there is a lot of emphasis on giving, it is a new generation church that would help you in times like this)
2.MFM- The place lacks a little in good music, but very good mostly in spiritual affairs such as deliverance and fervent prayers.
3.AGAPE- This is a branch of the main church in Akure, it is also just like house of faith, strategically positioned for youth development and destiny fulfilment.
4.Redemmed( Life Gate parish at adehun)complete church, they have a little of everything, messages are basically bible study
5.chapel of his glory- Old school church, (faith of our fathers living still).Lacks motivational enlightenments but very christlike
6.deeper Life_ like every other one in the country, holiness is our watchword, that;s all
6b. global harvest church- youth church , motivational and forward moving.
7. winners chapel- everybody's church including politicians and commissioners, aristos and all yet there are still good christians there, what you go there to find is what you would get, giving is also an emphasis though
8.christ embassy- Party church, good motivation for destiny fulfillment, but falls behind in christian living and holiness, in other words you might get lost in the church, there is also a little bit of pastor worship but very good for destiny fulfillment and healing

These are the churches on our radar in ado-ekiti, Grace covenant is also there but dont know much about them. CAC too is good but i had to remove it when one of the branches had issues with their pastor, i don't know what state they are now, that was some years ago though.
at poster, there is nothing like church prostitution, as far as christianity and the bible is concerned, every ministry has a specific calling, only redeemed comes closest to a complete church, even though redeemed is still more for salvation etc. you have to look inward and determine with the guidance of God, exactly what you need and the ministry to provide it, you may have to attend 2 or 3 ministries constantly. It would also prevent you from pastor worship,stagnancy and religious activities as against faith and the fruit of the spirit.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti by adamooye5(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Deeper life bible church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers / "Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.