Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Make More Money With Your Blog - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make More Money With Your Blog (620 Views)

Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here / business ideas To Make more Money In 2015 / Learn And Practice How To Bring In More Money By Burning Candles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money With Your Blog by goldlink(m): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most people have blogs but only a few are maximising the profit potentials in blogs. It is common that one of the ways to make money with a blog is google adsense, yes that is true but then a lot of people are not really making much from this as a result of some factors.
One of the reasons is the number of blogs you have and the positioning of the adsense in the blogs. You have to realise that in configuring the adsense you have to chose the 160x600 wide banner and place it at the right hand side, that is the side bar of your blog. For instance i run well over ten blogs in different niches, in all of them, the adsense placement is as described above.
some of them include
www.loseweightcool..com
www.singlesandlove..com
www.parentingnuggets..com
www.catrepublic..com
www.jobmatters..com
Now, notice that each blog is highly targetted to a particular niche, for instance the one on how to lose weight normally brings out adverts in the adsense on how to lose weight forcing most of the visitors who are looking for ways to lose weight to click on the ads. Hope you catch the gist well, likewise the rest in other niches, the adsense throws up adverts on what the visitors will be tempted to click. There is no magic to it, just write relevant posts to your blog theme and the ads will appear naturally.

Another way to earn from blogs heavily is to integrate affiliate marketing into it. Having created blogs in multiple niches, apart from adsense, look for an affilite program that will match that niche and paste the banners in your blog, like if you visit any of the blogs i listed above including others i did not mention, you will see affiliate banners that relates to a particular blog there. By virtue of having more than ten blogs in highly targetted niches, i also have affiliate products in all of them. One of the ways i use to send targetted traffic to each of the blogs is through yahoo answers. I answer questions that partains to a particular niche in yahoo answers and leave the blog address in the resource link that appears below and sometimes integrating the blog address inside the answer itself, all the niches i have blog on have relevant questions at yahoo answers.
Re: How To Make More Money With Your Blog by wise3(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Good post. How much money do you make a month with your blogs?

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Soyabeanmeal Please Anybody Knows Should Contact Me / Now To Him Who Is Able To Do Immeasurably More Than All We Ask Or Imagine / Solution To Online Payment For Nigerains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.