Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,092 members, 7,973,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:17 PM

D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) (34784 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Why una dey over rate everything for africa, na things wey everybody must pass through with or without education, no bi house ceremony na, he pass make them put each other for house, dey Bleep and dey born pikin for each other, na normal tins now, the koko no bi the marriage but vow renew after 50 yrs together, dem kukuma no bi virgin before marriage .....either Seun Osewa like or not he must married, either nairaland babe like me or not, someone already with me, even my paddy yeye4live,poweredcom and 190 self go eventually married someday.... And that ban man debosky, sexkill already nacking oguguawa ....all dis tin dey happen everyday
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Does a talking drum have a sister?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by DaProff001(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2013
did she confirm from her oga at d top(d'banj) before accepting the proposal?

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by vladimiros: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2013
DaProff001: did she confirm from her oga at d top(d'banj) before accepting the proposal?

dats all?

she needs to ask her parents too
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Soso990240(m): 1:23am On Mar 18, 2013
BarryX: Na today you go witness enough bad belle from nairalanders, The person who did this to Dotun is not a friend at all, see enough yabis about whether Dotun na gold-digger forgeting that Dotun has his own bar! Abeg D2O.TUN you rock jaree with them red pants HML
hv u heard of a rich gold-digger? U wil soon call d'banj dat..Dotun should be afraid of dbang,nt d other way round..lol
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by topazjosh(m): 1:25am On Mar 18, 2013
bizz: Have U̶̲̥̅̊ told oga at D̶̲̥̅̊ top!!!!!!
lol
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by rose002(m): 2:43am On Mar 18, 2013
shocked where was I when Dotun was proposing?must av been sleepn,well sha norin do dem na Dbanj moni he dey afta lipsrsealed OopS!was I d 1st to comment
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by rose002(m): 2:47am On Mar 18, 2013
DaProff001: did she confirm from her oga at d top(d'banj) before accepting the proposal?
Sarap u neva hear say make una stp to dey use dis ur yeye Oga @ d top undecided
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by healthcons: 2:59am On Mar 18, 2013
congrat n hapi mariage life.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Kairoseki77: 3:04am On Mar 18, 2013
He doesn't know that I hit it last week oooooooooooooo

I was wonderin what that girl was doin when she said she was going to South Africa.

Thanks for the letting me know OP. Now I can prepare something extra *bleep* to win her heart back.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by baby124: 5:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Looool! This guy! Read some very nasty things about him on a blog. He even came to beg all the girls yabbing him. They said he is abusive, a gold digger and a big womanizer! Well everyone must have someone for them. Goodluck. Madam should invest in fringe sha. wink
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Blackgold09(f): 5:35am On Mar 18, 2013
infantrydoctor: Congrats 2 her.
y is ur congrat 2 her alone?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Blackgold09(f): 5:38am On Mar 18, 2013
Francheezy: d guy go beat am ehhn
na so u dey beat u own?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 5:49am On Mar 18, 2013
So make I fly?undecided
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by scobaba: 5:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Kongrats to dem.

D one wey dem call d banj dey forbid to marry?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by mosquitoNet(m): 5:57am On Mar 18, 2013
This guy don hammer be that ohshocked
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Blackgold09(f): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2013
browniecay: make una disappear comot here jawe.na only em b nigerians wey dy get married?.mak i hear word oh abi na new tin
na who beat u nw?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Shebi he was denying her before........mtchewwwwwww.stupid boy.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Jesuspikin87(m): 6:23am On Mar 18, 2013
Heheheheheheheheehehehehehe..........
Una need see how ladies can famzing around him on twitter. Now they've being zoned. Buhahahahhahahhahahaahahahhaahahah......Boys badt sha!!!!!
*wicked laugh*
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2013
He asked will you marry me and she said yes! dazs all.

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by White007(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2013
Sijo01: He asked will you marry me and she said yes! dazs all.
Really? undecided undecided
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2013
What na happen
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Blueeyedboi(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2013
Who is this chic with arms en legs like chopsticks??...no seriously who is she??...she's not goodlooking neither is she attractive so i wonder why this crap should make front page...
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by agiboma(f): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2013
congrats to them
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2013
Tot Dotun has resigned 4rm CoolFM after being suspended 4 beating a female colleague in der station....Btw who's a celebrity?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Dubemkelly(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2013
rose002:
Sarap u neva hear say make una stp to dey use dis ur yeye Oga @ d top undecided
Oh swiry, r u a learner? Talk is cheap....Y talking as if this a college classrum?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by odreji: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2013
:oLovely[color=#006600][/color]
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by kiwi5: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2013
Why she cover her mouth? Anyway,congrats to her.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Slimzybaby(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
Who is this chic with arms en legs like chopsticks??...no seriously who is she??...she's not goodlooking neither is she attractive so i wonder why this crap should make front page...
Dnt mind d !diot dat put dis useless news on d frontpage,see as d gal dey like sickler sef!
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by JUO(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2013
wetin concern me concern their 2 months marriage?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by tommykiwi(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2013
WHO CARES.......because I don't.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Admits Lying About building a House as Owner Shows Up / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Man Of The Match vs Tottenham With A Goal & Assist (Pics) / Gentle Jack Spotted At National Festival In Rivers State -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.