Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo (1138 Views)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
How dare this guy diss my PSquare?! What's he high on, abeg? lol

After tongues had wagged that PSquare's Alingo, which really enjoyed and is still enjoying massive web downloads and airplay, was copied from Timaya's 'BumBum' track, yet another musician, Ghanaian this time, Samini is pointing accusing fingers at the fab twin duo.

Samini actually released a new track titled "Azonto" to drive his point.

In the track which he sings over P-Square's “Alingo” beat, Samini accuses PSquare of copying the Azonto song and dance, then renaming it the Alingo!
Here's a line in the track - "The name sound like Azonto, the dance kind of look like Azonto so try show me something I don't know".

Watch Samini's diss track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcv21rDOn9I&feature=player_embedded

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/03/ghanian-artiste-samini-accuses-psquare.html
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by Akshow: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
Much respect p square. You guys make me proud that i am a Nigerian but the truth be told. Alingo na copy copy of azonto. But Una try cos e even sweet pass the original
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by Chanchit: 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
So na Samini papa get Azonto..? Hediot.
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by demelza: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
Well he isnt saying anything we dont already know.
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by simmydebadest(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew he's just seeking 4 attention!!!
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by DonHummer(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2013
even p square did not hide it....it was very obvious...so what is his problem...he should b happy dat azonto is being recognised
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=13pt]You dey vex say P-Square steal Azonto
So you diss dem with your song Azonto
Your Azonto sound like their Alingo
Alingo
Alingo[/size]
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by Mynd44: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Erm......I don't like Psquared or Psquare or whatever their name is but Ogugua's remix has got my ribs hurting oooooo.

Somebody abeg hold me

1 Like

Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hehehe Abi dem dey collect permission before one do a dance style? Maybe he wanted them to go to copyright commission to obtain permission b4 they do the ubiquitous dance style... Nonsense.
Re: Watch Video: Ghanaian Samini Accuses Psquare Of Stealing Azonto To Make Alingo by slimghost(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
And who is this clown? . Well he just had his 5 minutes of fame

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For The Proud 'stans' Of The 'rap God' *what's Your Fav Em's Line? / Don't Dull, Put Ur Songs On Mtn Caller Tunes. / DOWNLOAD : Sean Tizzle – Moving Forward (EP) [full Album] (all Songs/tracks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.