Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (177682 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
i want to buy dis phone. Can it play online videos and live videos(stream) and also online tv witout 3g?

Pls i nid reply asap
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
Yungwizzzy: i want to buy dis phone. Can it play online videos and live videos(stream) and also online tv witout 3g?

Pls i nid reply asap
Nope, it can't. unless you use wi-fi.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
zeanslim:
I downloaded the same pes frm android.mobi.org n it plays fine on my tecno Q1...I USED B1 to unzip
.tanx my pes is nw runnin fine.i created another obb file nd delete d previous 1.nd d b1 does d magic also i guess
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by bibiaremieye(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
lilwayneme: .tanx my pes is nw runnin fine.i created another obb file nd delete d previous 1.nd d b1 does d magic also i guess
I'm avin same prob, hw should I go abt it?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
bibiaremieye: I'm avin same prob, hw should I go abt it?
try 2 dload it wit firefox.nd get b1 frm google playstore.create a new obb folder in android on sdcard.xtract d zip to d new obb file usin b1.den install d apk nd run afta installation.try dis am wa8n for ur reply
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
I will help to port twrp recovery. It's better than cwm.

Expect it by tomorrow

@Hollaslyd; pls we are waiting for your TWRP recovery for D5 today, as promised.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
HOLLASLYD:

Expect it by tomorrow

@Hollaslyd; pls we are waiting for your TWRP recovery for D5 today, as promised.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by majour(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
smone shud pls snap there d5 homescreen am trying to gt a fix on smtin pls
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
P[b] You guys are still on D5,thank God I gave out that phone before it gives me hypertension [/b]a
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2013
EMMAUGOH: P[b] You guys are still on D5,thank God I gave out that phone before it gives me hypertension [/b]a

what problem(s) are you ha ing with it? cos i am enjoying mine to the fullest. Long live Tecno, long live D5, less i forget, long live Nigeria as well
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by vzack00(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2013
BizBloke: Let him call me if he can pay the waybill price, alongside the Tecno D5 price
do you have n3, and how much. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by NIckyjay: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2013
HOLLASLYD:

Expect it by tomorrow

waiting oh
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please PH resident,what is the current price of TECNO D5
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
i just think he's on fire today..ohh what a strike!!! I just the commentry of pes 2012 angry kiss
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Maranatha54(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Pls my techno d5 use to get hot at the camera side wen even not use to play music or game but get hotter wen use 4 this. Pls is it applicable to all d5?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Maranatha54: Pls my techno d5 use to get hot at the camera side wen even not use to play music or game but get hotter wen use 4 this. Pls is it applicable to all d5?
think so
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2013
lilwayneme: i just think he's on fire today..ohh what a strike!!! I just the commentry of pes 2012 angry kiss

wait till you hear the commentary on fifa12, very very matured...
time 82 mins, i just added another goal making 2-0. and the commentator was like... oh what a goal, this could be the goal that ends it all and put off the pressure considering the time... or at time 87.00, the commentator may go like... the home fans are already leaving the stadium or the fans are checking their time anticipating the end of the match any moment from now.

though i may not get the words right 100% but its very close and even more than what i stated...
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Bensean: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
I hv a tecno n3,its cool just that weneva i download football game i get a notification saying i nid extra data to complete download and wen i try to complete download it den says i require wifi,i switch on my wifi bt notin z completed.Pls hw do i go abt it?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by comus4united: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
my gone d hand, I hav rooted,partition my card ,swap som memory but it hangs and lags wen I play pes...pls any help..I nid urgent help..
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Bensean: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
I hv a tecno n3,d fone z kul bt i cnt download football because of d unsuccessful experiences i get.Afta downloadin fifa 2013,i was askd to complete download and d completion would require 50mb no problem.Afta accepting dat suggestion it feeds bak saying i must finish d downloadin thru wifi bt afta turning on my wifi im still unable to download. Am already wondering d kinda Android i bought. Secondly wat do u tink abt n3's 3g? Would it b wise i get a d5 or d7 to combine wit my n3?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by xpino2k(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
I use D5. Well. Its kinda cute. But the internal memory sucks. Still yet to get my skype rightly done. Cos no 3g. If I get another option of a low cost andriod with 3g I may pawn it off soon. I used n3 for three days then disposed it off for p3 with I used for less than 48hrs. The D5 is climaxing at one week now. Let's see how it goes.

Then, it automatically cuts off Asphalt racing game when 'hin head done turn to rasta'.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by lilwayneme(m): 2:32am On Jun 19, 2013
hakunajay:

time 82 mins, i just added another goal making 2-0. and the commentator was like... oh what a goal, this could be the goal that ends it all and put off the pressure considering the time... or at time 87.00, the commentator may go like... the home fans are already leaving the stadium or the fans are checking their time anticipating the end of the match any moment from now. hello my name is john champion and with me is top analyst....i tink d manager needs to introduce some fresh legs.....mehn....i might try to download d fifa wen next am at d cafe

though i may not get the words right 100% but its very close and even more than what i stated...
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by vengedre(m): 4:20am On Jun 19, 2013
please how much is the tecno D5, i want to get mind on Saturday please, thank u all
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2013
vengedre: please how much is the tecno D5, i want to get mind on Saturday please, thank u all
if you are in PORT-HARCOURT (PH) the price is 15,5k
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 10:24am On Jun 19, 2013
my Tecno D5 for sale I reside in lagos contact me on whatsapp 08136072824.....jus a month old....complete accessories
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by slimexy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls guys can someone pls help me and send how to install pes 2011 apk and data...mine refused to work on my p3...its showing download error...pls help me guys...my phone is rooted... embarassed
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by kasmail(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
hakunajay:

time 82 mins, i just added another goal making 2-0. and the commentator was like... oh what a goal, this could be the goal that ends it all and put off the pressure considering the time... or at time 87.00, the commentator may go like... the home fans are already leaving the stadium or the fans are checking their time anticipating the end of the match any moment from now.

thats great buddy..how can i download the pes on my D5? and can it work without rooting...i have few games which are working fine without rooting...
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
flexing 9mm on my d5...

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2013
kasmail:

thats great buddy..how can i download the pes on my D5? and can it work without rooting...i have few games which are working fine without rooting...

games are supposed to work without rooting. though you might need to improve the game graphics using chainfire3D which requires root.

Download pes12 from www.android.mob.org

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (48) (Reply)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.