Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,280 members, 7,923,313 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why The False News And Hate On Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The False News And Hate On Rochas (1062 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / The False Accusations Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Abagworo(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Lately almost the entire news and blog media including Nairaland have been bombarded with anti-Rochas propaganda which I seem not to understand. I am a neutral observer in politics and speak my true observations. I was in Imo weekend and was impressed. Imo smells of high quality of life and rapid development ranging from the quality of massive new houses under construction by the private sector to the glaring evidence of a working government. The GDP of 2012 recently published puts Imo at no5 with $14billion which puts it $6billion ahead of Abia and $8billion ahead of Anambra. New fast foods and hotels keep springing up and population keeps rising with its attendant traffic gridlock. As at 2010/2011, there was little traffic jam in Owerri.

I've been a critic of the open drainage system which characterized all the roads in Owerri but noticed that there's ongoing reconstruction of drainages in Owerri which I also found impressive. 2 new bridges have been constructed past Nworie River linking Old and New Owerri. I sincerely did not get past Owerri but I'm impressed especially with the standard of living in Owerri. The best thing Imolites can do for themselves is to support this revolution started by Okorocha and allow a true leader like him to be the next Governor.

1 Like

Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by asha80(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Abagworo: Lately almost the entire news and blog media including Nairaland have been bombarded with anti-Rochas propaganda which I seem not to understand. I am a neutral observer in politics and speak my true observations. I was in Imo weekend and was impressed. Imo smells of high quality of life and rapid development ranging from the quality of massive new houses under construction by the private sector to the glaring evidence of a working government. The GDP of 2012 recently published puts Imo at no5 with $14billion which puts it $6billion ahead of Abia and $8billion ahead of Anambra. New fast foods and hotels keep springing up and population keeps rising with its attendant traffic gridlock. As at 2010/2011, there was little traffic jam in Owerri.

I've been a critic of the open drainage system which characterized all the roads in Owerri but noticed that there's ongoing reconstruction of drainages in Owerri which I also found impressive. 2 new bridges have been constructed past Nworie River linking Old and New Owerri. I sincerely did not get past Owerri but I'm impressed especially with the standard of living in Owerri. The best thing Imolites can do for themselves is to support this revolution started by Okorocha and allow a true leader like him to be the next Governor.
haha expect bashing in this thread from the likes of dede.however did you find out from the ordinary person in the street how he feels about the government?on the question you asked have you thought about 'free loaders' depending on government money being sidelined?
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by nonsom(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2013
Abagworo: Lately almost the entire news and blog media including Nairaland have been bombarded with anti-Rochas propaganda which I seem not to understand. I am a neutral observer in politics and speak my true observations. I was in Imo weekend and was impressed. Imo smells of high quality of life and rapid development ranging from the quality of massive new houses under construction by the private sector to the glaring evidence of a working government. The GDP of 2012 recently published puts Imo at no5 with $14billion which puts it $6billion ahead of Abia and $8billion ahead of Anambra. New fast foods and hotels keep springing up and population keeps rising with its attendant traffic gridlock. As at 2010/2011, there was little traffic jam in Owerri.

Rochas is the best governor in Nigeria. No matter the spring up of the oppositions in Nigeria he must become the president of this country. The God who gave him the victory in Imo state against PDP we do it again for him as the president of this country. We that love the progress of this country are behind you. Go ahead His excellency.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by cooltone: 8:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Rochas is the man any day.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by nonsom(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2013
asha 80: haha expect bashing in this thread from the likes of dede.however did you find out from the ordinary person in the street how he feels about the government?on the question you asked have you thought about 'free loaders' depending on government money being sidelined?
We the average Imolite in the street are very pround of Rochas, at least our children are no longer paying school fees. From primary to tertiary education is free, we are now using the money for our children school fees to take a good care of our families. Go ahead his excellency.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Abagworo(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2013
nonsom: Rochas is the best governor in Nigeria. No matter the spring up of the oppositions in Nigeria he must become the president of this country. The God who gave him the victory in Imo state against PDP we do it again for him as the president of this country. We that love the progress of this country are behind you. Go ahead His excellency.

I don't know of the Presidency part or if he's the best Governor but why all the false negative impression on the media?
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2013
My boy Rochas is ok yooooo! Dats lovely

Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by asha80(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't know of the Presidency part or if he's the best Governor but why all the false negative impression on the media?
guy are you a learner?'leaking taps locked'thereby angering those 'benefitting' from free loading imsg funds.as someone whose father was once ssg in the state i know what 'free loading'can do to state governments funds.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2013
If u don go emekuku mission side*den u go shot ur mouth up*b4 u talk try 2 travel rund ur own state*n no wats happenin*instead of sitting at home n readin newspaper n posting rubbish*come don't get me annoyed
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by nonsom(m): 8:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Abagworo:

Why there is negetive impression against Rochas is because the man hates corruption and bribering. Average Nigerians love corruption and bribering. If you work in contrary you become a foe.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by seunfly: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2013
I ve said it b4 that all this hate news we see every wia about tribes and individuals is political. Some political parties plays ethnical/religious card to cover up there failures and ganer emotional and sympathetic support. If their adversry is within their ethnic group or geopolitical zone they go into hate campaign against that fellow. This is not peculia to one tribe or party in Nigeria, every one us employ this tactic north, south, east and west.
It is a shame we are fallen for it and they are laugh at us wining and dinning with each other after they ve used our heads.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Katieposh(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
...Sorry, not along with the topic but just passing by 2 see if I can meet up with any student of UNN Nsukka.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by bestview: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2013
Must you gullible ediots always mention Anambra in your gibberish? The fact is that roches is a disaster and 419 fraudster. GDP is not measured by build hotels in all the streets without creating employment, thereby making your people to run to neighboring states for greener pasture and better economic environment. Roches has borrowed and made imo state to be heavily indebted to the tune of over a hundred billion with nothing on ground to show for it. Imo state has been ruled by fraudsters from the time of ohakim till now. You guys should be wise come 2015
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Mesico2(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2013
^^^ Bro why hating now? No be human being go dey work at those hotels he dey build? How that one no go come reduce the unemployment rate? Upon all these facts the OP mentioned u still dey search for wetin him carry the money do? Na wa for u o. Anyway, this is part of reason why it would be hard for any south easterner to be president of Nigeria cos u always be the one to fight against una self. Oga ooooooo
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by bestview: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2013
Mesico2: ^^^ Bro why hating now? No be human being go dey work at those hotels he dey build? How that one no go come reduce the unemployment rate? Upon all these facts the OP mentioned u still dey search for wetin him carry the money do? Na wa for u o. Anyway, this is part of reason why it would be hard for any south easterner to be president of Nigeria cos u always be the one to fight against una self. Oga ooooooo

I don't have any problem with them. My concern is him drawing Anambra into his faulty analysis. Must they mention Anambra just to start another round of controversy? Nothing concern me if they choose criminals as gov.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by Ngwakwe: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2013
Imo - Home of Tourism and Education
Anambra - Industry and Commerce
Abia - Industry and Commerce

Cities with highest Cash Movers:
Lagos, Anambra and Aba

Bros, this Statistics/Data get K-leg.

What is Gross Domestic Product?

Abagworo:
The GDP of 2012 recently published puts Imo at no5 with $14billion which puts it $6billion ahead of Abia and $8billion ahead of Anambra.
Re: Why The False News And Hate On Rochas by bestview: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Imo - Home of Tourism and Education
Anambra - Industry and Commerce
Abia - Industry and Commerce

Cities with highest Cash Movers:
Lagos, Anambra and Aba

Bros, this Statistics/Data get K-leg.

What is Gross Domestic Product?

Nwanne thank you for busting that shameless ediot. Always using fake and unimaginable news from the pit of hell to create division among umuigbo. He should be warned..or else let him be ready to receive more e-attack.

(1) (Reply)

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead. / Imo Community Alleges Rape Of Women By Fulani Herdsmen / Is Nigeria Too Big For A Blackman To Rule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.