Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,349 members, 7,967,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria (36827 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2013
joseph1832:
Dude you need to see the way many of them totally misinterpret oyb's sarcasm! Well am not surprised anyway because I've said it numbers without times, more than half of Nigeria's population are made up of halfwits!

Honestly its very shameful and as somone pointed out earlier these are the same people making fun of Oga at the top. Most of the people here are "Graduates" and they are unable to recognise sarcasm!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by nattymallam: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2013
If Bill Gates doesnt come how does it affect GEJ directly, its d children that actually needs d polio vaccination who will bear d brunt, come to think of it when money is laundered by corrupt politicians they keep them in d western world, abi Swiss na naija. If naija wasnt a bleeped up country with our enormous resources we dont need aids and grants from d western world. Most naija guys can drop 600 million dollars. Jona wont change his mind on d pardon even if Obama wont come
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
To hell with him, why do the west think they wount stop medding in our local politics? This GEJ's controvercial pardon, if upheld, will be the prove to the west that my dear 9ja is out of their fold of slavery.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
cap28: I am not in anyway a defender of Badluck Jonathan as he is nothing more than an immoral, cowardly gutless US puppet, however lets call a spade a spade - Bill Gates is NOT a friend of nigeria as he promotes population reduction of third world nations - he hides under the cloak of philanthropy when in actual fact he is an advocate of eugenics -

definition of Eugenics:

Eugenics is the applied science of the bio-social movement which advocates practices that improve the genetic composition of a population, usually a human population.[2][3] It is a social philosophy advocating the improvement of human hereditary traits through the promotion of higher reproduction of more desired people and traits, and reduced reproduction of less desired people and traits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

Gates advocates that african people are the least desired race of people and that our population should be culled - this is why he comes to nigeria promoting vaccinations under the pretext that these vaccinations are to be used to cure various diseases - in reality these vaccines are loaded with chemicals which are being used to sterilise/transmit diseases (hiv aids) to africans in order to decimate our population.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANUm4rebkfQ

You may be right, my brother but what other option(s) are we left with? The government is not eradicating the damn disease and the northern billionaires are not helping either, so how do we stop this endemic? If not embrace the only helping hand stretched at us.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by fkaz(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
I mean it enough is enough,samething they said if nigeria don,t sign homo intolaw they will stop the aid to nigeria. Are going sit here and America will be running our country?

But nigeria govt is still begging US govt to help them in tackling boko-haram, They still remain world power,
They are the biggest buyer of nigeria crude oil,
you can do without them.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Of course, I'm leaving for U.S, home of Bill Gate himself.
[/size]
Running away from your problem will not save you,Do you think America will be this advanced if her citizens run away? Together fellers with one voice,one mind we can defeat even the devil himself.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2013
Sike: Bye Bye Gates

grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2013
fkaz:

But nigeria govt is still begging US govt to help them in tackling boko-haram, They still remain world power,
They are the biggest buyer of nigeria crude oil,
you can do without them.
Yes,We can do without them if we have a positive mindset and love for our dear Country.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

You may be right, my brother but what other option(s) are we left with? The government is not eradicating the damn disease and the northern billionaires are not helping either, so how do we stop this endemic? If not embrace the only helping hand stretched at us.

I don't understand - how can someone who is selling you death be regarded as a "helping hand"?

Gates and his wife Melinda have openly advocated that poor people (in the third world) are dispensable and are better off dead - why is this a good thing?

[b]Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

The July 11 event, co-hosted by the United Kingdom Department for International Development, included organizations such as Planned Parenthood, Marie Stopes International and the U.N. Populations Fund, as well as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Critics pointed out the summit was held 100 years after the July 1912 eugenics conference led by Leonard Darwin, the son of Charles Darwin, and dedicated to Darwin’s half-cousin Francis Galton.

Galton invented the term eugenics to promote the idea that strategic breeding would improve mankind.

According to Christian Voice, a ministry that analyzes current events and acts on Scriptural instructions for “a better way, God’s way,” the 1912 event promoted the “notion that economics can be improved by decreasing the surplus population,” based on the theories of Thomas Malthus.

The 17th century luminary suggested that the poor were “draining the world’s resources,” and a solution would be “to introduce policies specifically designed to bring death to large numbers of peasants.”

Christian Voice pointed out Malthus “encouraged poor people to move near swamps, because he knew that they would catch diseases there and begin dying off.”

The report noted that the 2012 summit “included no calls for forced sterilization, but Bill and Melinda Gates did pledge hundreds of millions of dollars to improve access to contraception in the developing world.”

Both Bill and Melinda Gates repeatedly have said there are too many people on earth.

“This was made explicit by Melinda Gates in 2011 when she commented that ‘government leaders … are now beginning to understand that providing access to contraceptives is a cost-effective way to foster economic growth,’” Christian Voice said.

Said the report: “So what exactly is the relation between contraception and economic growth? The connection is simple: fewer people = more resources.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/#WwSlQA72FU8glYjL.99

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/#WwSlQA72FU8glYjL.99 [/b]

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/bill-gates-world-needs-fewer-people/
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by brainpulse: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.

You are a hypocrite for this post of yours. Tell me, will you continue to give assistance or give funds to your gate-man when he comes calling, when you had just discovered that his savings were spent on alcohol, gambling and patronizing prostitutes, without catering for the purpose of intents for the funds?
And you won’t question or show displeasure on the way he had squandered his funds, knowing fully well that this will indirectly affect his state of mind and attitude to his primary duties?

Funds or not this is a highly moral issue that every right thinking Nigerian should frown at, at any forum where this issue is discussed. Also from the role of a brother or neighbor I see nothing wrong for US’s advice or displeasure on this issue.

An African provide says: When a neighbor is eating cockroach, if not warned, the resultant repercussion will definitely affect you.

Everyone here knows that every and anytime the federal government releases funds 90% are released to private pockets and no system to trace this funds or not even bothered about the negative volcanic effects on the citizen in all sectors. And as silly as we can be we display our dirty linen outside arrogantly and proudly in all immoral sense and also argue foolishly at glaring display of the government arrogant incompetence thinking majority of Nigerians are knowledge starved.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2013
SEVENTY SEVEN:
Yes,We can do without them if we have a positive mindset and love for our dear Country.

I still don't understand what love you are talking about. How could someone look you right in the face and take all that belong to you, siphon it overseas, get caught in the UK, deceptively escaped, returned to the country and received standing ovation, government failed to repatriate him to the UK and finally got pardon and you are here advocating for love for such person? Or am i reading your message wrongly?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by somebody(f): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2013
disisflex: Who is loosing...is he coming to share money to nigerians or buy some more oil blocs..well Dangote has canceled his trip to USA over bill gate s nigeria trip cancellation.

Delafruita: you mean he is coming to market his software to a country with one of the highest ranking of piracy in the world?oh my gosh...you're so intelligent.how did you easily decode his motive?

Delafruita, sometime you have to marvel at the stupidity of some Nigerians. If Microsoft has to market its software, you mean its Bill Gates who is no longer CEO of the company that will come to Nigeria to come and market it? A multi billion dollar company has no marketing department? Why are Nigerians so dull?? Why? Why? Why? It is so sickening.

Bill Gates has done more for Nigerians than Dangote or Adenuga ever will. Can those two Nigerians just give over $28 billion (we are talking 4.5 trillion naira) of their money to charities all over the world including a country as alien to them as Nigeria? This same Dangote that his most famous act last year was to provide 100 semi skilled jobs to Nigerian graduates? And you dare to compare Dangote and Gates? Let Dangote build a global business first and give out half of his wealth to charitable causes, then we can start talking.

If you really think that Bill Gates is coming to take from Nigeria what your stupid leaders haven't finished sucking the nation of, then goodluck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

I still don't understand what love you are talking about. How could someone look you right in the face and take all that belong to you, siphon it overseas, get caught in the UK, deceptively escaped, returned to the country and received standing ovation, government failed to repatriate him to the UK and finally got pardon and you are here advocating for love for such person? Or am i reading your message wrongly?
Yes you are reading my message wrongly, Re read my posts again.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by somebody(f): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: So in Essence, the Gate's Foundation aid Project was conditional and not charitable. It was not Charity geared towards the cause of the poor, but another strategy by US government to seduce Nigeria Government to doing their bidding. To hell with such Greek's Horse. I implore the Federal Government to release $700m in a single batch to the Health Sector to continue with the Polio programme. Charity and aid are supposed to be granted freely without political ties. Nigeria is not the 53rd State of USA. We are sovereign, we can afford $700m, to hell with Noe-Colonialist, World Policing, Mrs America.

Why can't the Federal Government come up with their own ideas? Did we really need an aid project for the government to know our healthcare system needs a lot of help.....We can afford $700mm but the stupid leaders people like you support prefer to pocket that money rather than develop an adequate healthcare system for its people.....
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Opoki(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: Enters rossik/sincerengerian/lastpope mode -

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top

I wonder how species like you have access to internet. angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by fkaz(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2013
SEVENTY SEVEN:

And that is why with the attitude of the so-called leader, we can not achieve the kind of mindset you are talking about. We should blame jona instead of criticising the US govt.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2013
oyb: Enters rossik/sincerengerian/lastpope mode -

Who is bill gates sef . He is just a huckster.he made his money selling a rubbish OS. We don't need his peanuts. Who does he think he is. We can get donations from steve jobs whose company is far more successful.

Exits sycophant mode

Good luck to those poor sods in benue. Your hiv treatments are now fully in the hands of the thieves at the top
You are very ignorant . Bill gates had spent billions of dollars of his own money eradicating various diseases all over the third world for a wretched soul like you insulting him. Go get a life loser.

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by playboy19(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

I don't understand - how can someone who is selling you death be regarded as a "helping hand"?

Gates and his wife Melinda have openly advocated that poor people (in the third world) are dispensable and are better off dead - why is this a good thing?

Truth it may not be a good thing but instead of attacking Bill Gate in this context, instead we should attack the government for not taking up their responsibility of curbing/completely eradicating the disease. If the government had done the right thing in the first place, Bill Gate wouldn't have found an avenue to achieve his alleged conspiracy. Don't you think?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by k2039: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2013
SEVENTY SEVEN:
Running away from your problem will not save you,Do you think America will be this advanced if her citizens run away? Together fellers with one voice,one mind we can defeat even the devil himself.
[size=13pt] The problem itself is not the problem. The problem is that most Nigerians don't even see the problem. Going by the comments on this thread, I can only weep.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by somebody(f): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2013
tatiana009: Imagine someone saying we have our own rich people like Dangote and Adenuga...SMH . Have they not been Nigerians since? Why haven't they helped in eradicating even one disease so far? In 2013 we are still one of the few Countries with Polio and we are not ashamed! Now someone wants to come and help with one of the numerous things killing Nigerians, HIV-AIDS and can no longer do so because he cannot affort to have his name tainted and you're saying who cares! Nigerians truly deserve the leaders we have!!!

Lets no even go too far.....Sickle cell disease nko that is a black man's problem - we don't have a dedicated research centre setup either by idiotic leaders or greedy men of God. Of course we don't need the West, the Nigerian people are very capable at NOTHING.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2013
brainpulse:

You are a hypocrite for this post of yours. Tell me, will you continue to give assistance or give funds to your gate-man when he comes calling, when you had just discovered that his savings were spent on alcohol, gambling and patronizing prostitutes, without catering for the purpose of intents for the funds?
And you won’t question or show displeasure on the way he had squandered his funds, knowing fully well that this will indirectly affect his state of mind and attitude to his primary duties?

Funds or not this is a highly moral issue that every right thinking Nigerian should frown at, at any forum where this issue is discussed. Also from the role of a brother or neighbor I see nothing wrong for US’s advice or displeasure on this issue.

An African provide says: When a neighbor is eating cockroach, if not warned, the resultant repercussion will definitely affect you.

Everyone here knows that every and anytime the federal government releases funds 90% are released to private pockets and no system to trace this funds or not even bothered about the negative volcanic effects on the citizen in all sectors. And as silly as we can be we display our dirty linen outside arrogantly and proudly in all immoral sense and also argue foolishly at glaring display of the government arrogant incompetence thinking majority of Nigerians are knowledge starved.
You are a burial of foresight, do you care to know what drugs are being pumped into those kids system ? America keeps inventing diseases and profering cures. And after Gates donates the money, it goes back to Pfizer, Mrs America is really fooling you not me. So in essence, they are preaching anti-corruption, not cos they like you, but so that their aid money can get back to them safely, while the poor third world population is depleted. Thats a smart move though, but am not buying it. You can buy cos you are intelligent but lacks common sense.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by simplygreat(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2013
GEJ wasterribly wrong in pardoning people who have squandered the public purse and caused untold hardship and suffering on the nigerian populace. how could he pardon such a man that made ribadu go through hell to bring him to judgement. If indeed Bill Gates cancelled his trip because of that then this was really a good decision as he shows that corruption should never be tolerated and should be eschewed at all levels.. why didnt jona not pardon those languishing in naija prisons for stealing goat and chicken out of sheer hunger. he went and pardoned someone who laundered billions of naira, dressed like a woman to escape prosecution and brought shame to our country. GEJ AND THEIR COHORTS ARE VISIONLESS LEADERS..WANTON SUPPORTERS OF EVIL..neva forget Alams was formerly HIS OGA AT D TOP...
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
Beaf!:
To all quoting oyb and bashing him: Do you know the meaning of SARCASM?
smh!

[size=32pt]ASK GOOGLE OR WIKIPEDIA[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
somebody:

Lets no even go too far.....Sickle cell disease nko that is a black man's problem - we don't have a dedicated research centre setup either by idiotic leaders or greedy men of God. Of course we don't need the West, the Nigerian people are very capable at NOTHING.
Who told you we have no research centres for sickle cell? Ignorant, dumb cretin. Why don't you return to the kitchen where you belong you numbskull woman?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Kewt: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
mukina2: America’s richest man, Bill Gates, has cancelled his scheduled March 27 official visit to Nigeria, in response to the controversial pardon granted by President Goodluck Jonathan to ex-convicts Diepreye Alamieyeseigha and Shettima Bulama, PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report today.

Mr. Gates was due in Nigeria March 27 and 28 to meet President Goodluck Jonathan, state governors and officials of the Federal Ministry of Health concerning the aggressive polio eradication campaign his Bill and Melinda Foundation is undertaking in the country.

That trip, authoritative diplomatic sources said, has now been cancelled, two days after the U.S. government expressed disappointment with its Nigerian counterpart for pardoning convicted money launderers and warned it might cut aid meant for the country.

“I can confirm to you that Mr. Gates won’t be coming as scheduled,” one of our sources told PREMIUM TIMES Monday morning. “The body language of Washington D.C. does not support his travelling to Nigeria. The thinking here is that the Nigerian government has high tolerance level for corruption and should be ostracized in all ways possible.”

Our sources said Mr. Gates has already instructed his staff to inform the Nigerian presidency, the secretariat of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and the Federal Ministry of Health that he was no longer coming.

Presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati, did not answer or return calls seeking comment. Contacted, the Director General of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Asishana Okauru, said he would have to check with his staff whether any such communication had come from Mr. Gates’ office. He did not answer or return subsequent calls. Mr. Gates’ office is not opened as at the time of this report as calls were unanswered.

But checks by this newspaper indicate that the U.S. government has dissuaded Mr. Gates from coming to Nigeria.

“The State Department has advised him that Nigeria is not conducive for such visit at this time,” another source said. “We hope that the Nigerian government will get the message and return to the path of sanity.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/125441-alamieyeseighas-pardon-america-strikes-as-bill-gates-cancels-planned-official-visit-to-nigeria.html

@Sincere Nigerian, what do you have to say to this? Abi this move by Bill Gates is sponsored by CPC, ACN and other GEJ haters?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by victokafor(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
after all money for all the grants wey dem don collect we no dey see them.... whether na gates no come or na door go come e no affect my government.... Joe may consider revoking the PARDON granted. he will not like losing the money just like that... Gate money no be moi moi for dem OGA at the TOP...
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Kewt: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
mukina2: America’s richest man, Bill Gates, has cancelled his scheduled March 27 official visit to Nigeria, in response to the controversial pardon granted by President Goodluck Jonathan to ex-convicts Diepreye Alamieyeseigha and Shettima Bulama, PREMIUM TIMES can authoritatively report today.

Mr. Gates was due in Nigeria March 27 and 28 to meet President Goodluck Jonathan, state governors and officials of the Federal Ministry of Health concerning the aggressive polio eradication campaign his Bill and Melinda Foundation is undertaking in the country.

That trip, authoritative diplomatic sources said, has now been cancelled, two days after the U.S. government expressed disappointment with its Nigerian counterpart for pardoning convicted money launderers and warned it might cut aid meant for the country.

“I can confirm to you that Mr. Gates won’t be coming as scheduled,” one of our sources told PREMIUM TIMES Monday morning. “The body language of Washington D.C. does not support his travelling to Nigeria. The thinking here is that the Nigerian government has high tolerance level for corruption and should be ostracized in all ways possible.”

Our sources said Mr. Gates has already instructed his staff to inform the Nigerian presidency, the secretariat of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and the Federal Ministry of Health that he was no longer coming.

Presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati, did not answer or return calls seeking comment. Contacted, the Director General of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum, Asishana Okauru, said he would have to check with his staff whether any such communication had come from Mr. Gates’ office. He did not answer or return subsequent calls. Mr. Gates’ office is not opened as at the time of this report as calls were unanswered.

But checks by this newspaper indicate that the U.S. government has dissuaded Mr. Gates from coming to Nigeria.

“The State Department has advised him that Nigeria is not conducive for such visit at this time,” another source said. “We hope that the Nigerian government will get the message and return to the path of sanity.”

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/125441-alamieyeseighas-pardon-america-strikes-as-bill-gates-cancels-planned-official-visit-to-nigeria.html

@Sincere Nigerian, what do you have to say to this? Abi this move by Bill Gates is sponsored by CPC, ACN and other GEJ haters?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by somebody(f): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire:

How much Bill Gates wants to bring that we do not have ? Is charitable act supposed to be tied to Politics ? I keep saying that Mrs America is an hypocrite, if you sincerely wanna help sick people, do you tie their lives to politics ? The Feds will release $700m to cater for the void that Gates Foundation is supposed to provide. Mrs America can go to hell with her Greek's Horse. We are sovereign and we give State Pardon to any Criminal we chose to. F/u/ck them!

Please don't be silly - Bill Gates Foundation is alive and kicking in Abuja, Bill Gates is not petty enough to shut down aid to people who genuinely need it because of a clueless and morally bankrupt President. He is simply not making a scheduled trip to Nigeria and it is supposed to send a strong signal to Jona. Which hospital can Jonathan or Alams boast of equipping in this Nigeria? What "cause" can they genuinely say they have supported?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by cap28: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

Truth it may not be a good thing but instead of attacking Bill Gate in this context, instead we should attack the government for not taking up their responsibility of curbing/completely eradicating the disease. If the government had done the right thing in the first place, Bill Gate wouldn't have found an avenue to achieve his alleged conspiracy. Don't you think?

Hang on, where did the disease come from? How come nigerians only started suffering from hiv aids from the 1980s?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
playboy19:

No. First identify that Bill Gates is selling you poison. Were you not the ones singing his praises here? Acknowledge Your foolishness first before blaming 'govt'. When do You carry the can for being Stup.d?

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by Rossikk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
cap28:

You get time my brother. Fact is you can post this information a thousand times, it won't stop these folks from kissing bill gates' asss. He is a white man and therefore God's representative on earth. These people have no cure for their condition.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
fkaz:

And that is why with the attitude of the so-called leader, we can not achieve the kind of mindset you are talking about. We should blame jona instead of criticising the US govt.
We don't need Jonathan or anybody to be good before we have that mindset, or do you need anybody to propel you in cleaning your home? We should see it as a cleaning exercise to remove dirt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Destroys Foodstuffs Seized From Boko Haram Suspects. Photos / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.