Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

No Punishment For My Oga At The Top – NSCDC Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Punishment For My Oga At The Top – NSCDC Abuja (498 Views)

My Oga At The Top: NSCDC Replaces Shem With Adesuyi As Lagos Commandant / Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Punishment For My Oga At The Top – NSCDC Abuja by estacyresource: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2013
=======No Punishment For My Oga At The Top – NSCDC Abuja========

The Lagos State Commandant of the NSCDC Mr Obafaiye .S. aka My Oga At The Top has been set not to have commited any offence that will affect the activities of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps or the economy of the country and as such will not be punished.

....http://allaboutnews-update..com/
Re: No Punishment For My Oga At The Top – NSCDC Abuja by WarriPikin1: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
estacyresource: =======No Punishment For My Oga At The Top – NSCDC Abuja========

The Lagos State Commandant of the NSCDC Mr Obafaiye .S. aka My Oga At The Top has been set not to have commited any offence that will affect the activities of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps or the economy of the country and as such will not be punished.

....http://allaboutnews-update..com/

Thank God they didn't fire the innocent man foolishly. Nigerians often over-react to rubbish. The ridicule he has received with the "oga at the top" joke is enough punishment to be better prepared next time.

(1) (Reply)

FCT Council Poll: How PDP Buried Opposition / To Keep Nigeria One Is A Task / New Political Group, APCN, Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.