Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,588 members, 7,965,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:54 AM

Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno (20891 Views)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / 2 Catholic Churches Attacked In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ifihearam: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wsdm: ... And the Christian-controlled-Americans that invaded Iraq unjustly who killed thousands of unarmed civilians are Not terrorists?

Unarmed civilians you say. Smh
Iraq the international headquarters of suicide bombers. Shame on you. Shame on your religion of terror.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by dezulu1(f): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto: 50 down, 2 to go...
dumb ass.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by dezulu1(f): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okija_juju: 2 more churches to checkmate..

The remaining 2 churches should come to me for spiritual protection or else!!..
dullard of lyf..
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by kelvegaz: 12:08am On Mar 19, 2013
hmmm..just pretending i aint a citizen of this nation[all these are foreign newz to me] grin
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by specialmati(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2013
y ar this idiot taking d life of there fellow strugling citizen.y cant they bomb aso rock,house of rep.so we can start all over again and vote credible candidate who can give its citizens security
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Iykeponti(m): 12:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Soon all the northern states ll become a desert zone.... kudos to d Awusa Fulanis..... they're doing a great job.. more UN refugee camp for dem in Chad & Niger...
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Centtysammy(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy: All these go end soon
amen o. Noting pass God
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by YorubaOmoge: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Wao! The probability that the remaining two ll be attacked is closer to one than zero.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by OneNaira6: 2:26am On Mar 19, 2013
So they only have two churches there? SMH. That's what some people get for allowing those illiterate boys to continue their act of terrorism. If you are a southern and you still dey for North, my guy you have a death wish. We pray for you and hope you get sense soon.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by chi4ik(m): 3:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Bokoharam can't stope Us from serving almighty God! The days of bokoharam shall come as the days of Egyptians!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 19, 2013
[size=18pt]And I assure you a lot of allahu akhbars heralded the destruction of every single one of them churches.
How many mosques were destroyed.
Not a single one
Let me hear another buffoon tell us Boko haram targets both religions[/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by decency4val: 5:09am On Mar 19, 2013
God will settle down punish. And destroy that mouth you use to say that word.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by alexarelano(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2013
Boko Haram & their Sponsores Nebcadnezzer's type who couldn't see the Hand Of God writing on the wall embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by BB12(f): 7:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Brainless fool angry

And for the 'Association of Likers', your brains must have been on the floor when you clicked the 'like' button. Mstcheew.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by rhowly(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2013
musKeeto:
I'm an atheist but I doubt I've ever argued for atheism. I'm not that intelligent to prove God does not exist...

But criticize religions that claim that suffering is God? I'll do that, and with as much as sarcasm as the 'good lord' has blessed me with...

Bombs are going off and people choose to remain there for a 'cause'.. 50 out of 52, lol.. Hopefully, they'll get the message when all 52 churches have been bombed.

It's sad that government is not doing their job of protecting the lives of its citizens. It's sadder when people are yet to realise that. It's saddest when people are being encouraged to go through the 'fire' when they could as well make efforts to turn off the cooker.

Ps: I don't hate christianity. I only hate stupidity. Anyone can be stupid, including me. smiley
yeah justify whatever...what's sad is not the government isn't doing whatever u say they aren't. But that u aren't smart enough to know that there are people on NL who have lost loved ones and yet u spew such drivel. US is a world power and they lost 3000ppeople in a day to terrorism. Anyone can be hit. It would have been a lot easier to aapologize than go on trying to justify idiocy and the very wickedness of your heart (not that its that much of a surprise). because they're bombing people should just up and run regardless of the lives they have built? teenagers with their never ending killing sprees in US, I don't see you advocating movement to less lethal zones...u can criticize Christianity all day I would be silent cos on that subject u may be justified but statements like your first leaves nothing to be desired bout your character
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2013
rhowly: yeah justify whatever...what's sad is not the government isn't doing whatever u say they aren't. But that u aren't smart enough to know that there are people on NL who have lost loved ones and yet u spew such drivel. US is a world power and they lost 3000ppeople in a day to terrorism. Anyone can be hit. It would have been a lot easier to aapologize than go on trying to justify idiocy and the very wickedness of your heart (not that its that much of a surprise). because they're bombing people should just up and run regardless of the lives they have built? teenagers with their never ending killing sprees in US, I don't see you advocating movement to less lethal zones...u can criticize Christianity all day I would be silent cos on that subject u may be justified but statements like your first leaves nothing to be desired bout your character
Bro. Your problem is clear: I am a wicked and heartless atheist.

I accept. Can we move on with our lives? Thank you.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ghazzal: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]And I assure you a lot of allahu akhbars heralded the destruction of every single one of them churches.
How many mosques were destroyed.
Not a single one.
I know someone like you will make this stupid comment. How many non-catholic churches have been destroyed as well? now you can claim catholics are christians like you just so you can bash another religion....hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Okijajuju1(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2013
ebamma: mumu now has a name and its name is okija juju

lol!!

I agree say I be mumu, but what about those catholic people wey Boko Haram use dey do target practice for Borno?!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by nwabumalyahoo: 9:26am On Mar 19, 2013
the gates of hell, boko haram cant prevail aganist the goodnews(gospel of Christ Jesus). vengence is Mine says the LORD of the BIble
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2013
nwabumal@yahoo.:
the gates of hell, boko haram cant prevail aganist the goodnews(gospel of Christ Jesus). vengence is Mine says the LORD of the BIble

Shey na when all the Christians for North don die finish wey God vengance go show?!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by nwabumalyahoo: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2013
the gates of hell, boko haram cant prevail aganist the goodnews(gospel of Christ Jesus). vengence is Mine says the LORD of the BIble. however Christians should rise to this challenge and take up there arms and defend themselves and the Holy Church, thus: the Kingdom of God suffereth viloence and the violence will snatch it by force. thats why Pope Costana will always be remembered
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Okijajuju1(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2013
nwabumal@yahoo.:
the gates of hell, boko haram cant prevail aganist the goodnews(gospel of Christ Jesus). vengence is Mine says the LORD of the BIble. however Christians should rise to this challenge and take up there arms and defend themselves and the Holy Church, thus: the Kingdom of God suffereth viloence and the violence will snatch it by force. thats why Pope Costana will always be remembered

Matthew 5:44
King James Version of Matthew 5:44.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by softangel(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2013

Its obvious u and ur "likes" are next in line 4 untimely death. Oblige me to be the first to wish u "rest in tatters".
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Guyman02: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2013
nwabumal@yahoo.:

Even Israelis believe that vengeance is the lords; meaning God will give you what you need to take vengeance on this kind of people by hitting them very hard as that is the only language they understand.
Help them to quicken their passage to the 72 virgins reward by hitting them before they strike.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
ghazzal:
I know someone like you will make this stupid comment. How many non-catholic churches have been destroyed as well? now you can claim catholics are christians like you just so you can bash another religion....hypocrite

Many
Many churches including ECWA and Pentecostals and Catholics are Christians,I have never written otherwise
Did you expect me or any one to rejoice at this news
Ode
Instead of focusing on the devilish religion of yours and the killings that are pillars of it you are responding to me
Eediot
Thank God the whole world sees you for what you are and are no longer treating you with kid gloves
Shebi UN has established a post in Mali and the sultan is shedding crocodile tears
Una never begin cry
Thank God for the millions that pick race out of that evil cult you call a religion and thank God the rascal Usman Dan Fodio and his forty thieves were stopped in their tracks before the eediots reached my area
Just a matter of time
Ogbu nma ga na na nma

Blood sucking demons
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by kennydee05(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
U used your God forsaken fingers to typed this comment and all those that liked your comment are scumbags and products of same sex marriage. May God Almighty forgive you because u did not know the meaning of what you typed and liked respectively.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by internetpo(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is terrible. What are the security forces doing. I think the christians need to pick up arms n fight. Defend the remaining two churches.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ElPresido: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
webcityng:

OH LORD COME DOWN AND MANIFEST YOUR POWER

Malo nogedede malo nogedede malo nogedede oye oye!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by ElPresido: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Now lets go percentages:

50 out of 52 is 96.2% of Catholic churches!
This implies that BH has taken down over 96% of Catholic churches in their home, now that's callous. Annihilation!

They deserve no pity at all. JTF, kill them all!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by usoofdbest: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Samsantos9: Later some clowns would come to Nl and start saying they target both christians and muslims alike if I may ask how many mosques have successfully been destroyed/bombed in Borno?

ARE U PRAYING FOR MOSQUE TO BE DESTROY?U GUYS SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHATEVER IS HAPPENING TODAY IS AS A RESULT OF A FAIL STATE,THERE IS NO REASONABLE HUMAN BEING THAT IS HAPPY OVER WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY.WE SHOULD LOOK AT IT AS A NATIONAL TRAGEDY.
Re: Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno by Dstar1(f): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls less reduce d tensions on ppl mind n stop spreadin fake news. I'm in maiduguri, n catholic member too,i stand 2 tell u dat not more dan 5 churches ws affected.dis post 2 nt true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Governor Ganduje Rejects Aisha Bello's Resignation As Accountant-General / Rotimi Amaechi: We Promised Change, Now There’s Huge Change In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.