Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,252 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? (19306 Views)

We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / 2012 Budget Compared To 2011 And 2010 (N13trn or $84bn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2013
bilms: One thing i am very certain about is the fact that, anyone that didn't vote Gej in 2011 would never vote for him in 2015. That is certain. The only question we can ask is to be directed to those who voted him in 2011, that will they also vote him again despite this glaring failure? So, we know all those lying that they didn't vote him in 2011 but would vote him in 2015. They are still the same bigots.
You can keep saying that if it will make you feel better. However, such insinuation exist only in your warped imagination.

I investigated a sample of 2 usernames who claim to have voted GEJ in 2011 on this thread and CONFIRMED that both of them are LIARS (that is 100%). Check my previous posts and see those usernames.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by joseph1832(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You can keep saying that if it will make you feel better. However, such insinuation exist only in your warped imagination.

I investigated a sample of 2 usernames who claim to have voted GEJ in 2011 on this thread and CONFIRMED that both of them are LIARS (that is 100%). Check my previous posts and see those usernames.
Why would anyone lie about who they vote or did not vote for in 2011.

For me I believe everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, and they are free to chose whom to vote or not vote for, but when that opinion or choice can be damaging to not just them but other people, then I have a problem with them.

Some people who voted GEJ have paid the price for their choice by being blown to smithering so also those who didn't vote for him, see how things affect us?...

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by alexleo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
phildon: From my count on NL, GEJ has lost 2015

keep dreaming, dreamer. That was how he lost in nairaland in 2011 and won landslide in Nigeria. GEJ is trying and we are watching. Those who are already saying they wont vote for him are just displayng hatred. He has two years plus to go and judging him now is still early.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
huh
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by dabossman(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
I refused to cast my vote for anything PDP in 2011 and thus did not vote for Jona in 2011. For me it was a protest vote against the PDP. It didn't matter if they won all the same. My vote is my right and I cast it the way I wanted. Come 2015, I will still do the same. I'd rather my one vote goes to a party with only 10 votes nationwide than join it to PDP's 10 million votes.

Join the PROTEST VOTES if you don't want PDP and Jonathan in 2015. #teamanypartybutpdp#

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Will u vote gej? No

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by voiceofdelta: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jonathan is not as bad as any other president Nigeria has ever produced but for the purpose of peace, I would advice that he drops his aspirations www.voiceofdelta.com
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by mandarin: 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
The last minute change of heart that caused ACN to jettison their own candidate for GEJ doesn't look likely in 2015 because Jonathan has not only disappointed the Southwest but is still struggling to cope with the enormity of pressure on him from all sides.
The core north has a huge voting population from northwest to northeast and I don't think these traumatized populace in the hand of Boko Haram will accept the level of security as good efforts by GEJ apart from the ethnocentric feelings of voters. The Middle Belt areas cannot be predicted but if a very strong opposition party should chose its candidate from that region they may root for one of their own. GEJ looks good to go in South south and south east but the south east is a swing areas where money plays a lot of roles and alliances are largely built not on any clear ideology but financial resource and profits of powerful individuals.
I don't think President Jonathan himself believes he will win but his not winning depends on the strength and candidacy of the opposition. If APC scale through and Presents a North - West alliance candidates, the President will not win no matter what Ali and Anenih do.
In my own opinion, I think the President is too compromised to really pull a hard string like Obasanjo though unlike him he doesn't show so much of personal ambitions. His weaknesses are too obvious to everyone especially his enemies and all his adverts of having no shoes has not rubbed on poor Nigerians. I feel he has not shown enough resolve to taking out poverty and write his name in gold but has rather caved in to ethnic and economic Lords who are bend on eating Nigeria to the bones.
I don't think WHO THE PRESIDENT WILL MATTER once Nigeria comes through political structure that can sustain competition and innovation which will be regional integration across geopolitical zones with some adjustments here and there. A situation that will bring all Igbos together as an autonomous region or state or Province with their own constitution et al is the same system that can make Ikwerre in Rivers and Tiv in Benue into autonomous regions. The Hausa/Fulani dominated states can form their own economic/religious bloc introduce sharia and live the way they desire while the Kanuri can also evolve their system and political revolutions. The Yoruba with their kit and kins can form whatever they want to be named and so minority groups can come together as unions to form regional blocs and I see Nigerians less concern about who is the President in Abuja.
We can have diverse opinions here but for as long as we all see government revenues as national cakes we will have untold hardships, ethnic divisions and religious brouhaha.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by alinummi: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
I rather vote an innanimate object than voting jonathan I didn't nd I will never

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Agrika: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
I remember in 2011, i risked my life to go to the polling station to vote 4 GEJ, for my mind he was the messiah, but now am regretting it badly,....come 2015, i wont vote for any of them GEJ, Buhari and Co. We need a fresh blood, let these papas go and rest.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Kassidy90(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
killuminati: Go back to ya village!

#TeamAPC
Maybe u cnt read well, am a lagosian a real one...
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Interesting
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Kassidy90(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
BigBen10: try going to the uk or us and see the kind of tax dere. Den u will knw dat proper taxing is a sign of development. But am nt worried about ur choice nt to vote fashola it part of ur choice, ur choice will nt be available without fasholas work. U can always go to oda states and try and see if u will nt preferagos tax
Am well aware of hw high taxes are in uk & us, bt at least they are benefiting d dividends......what is the essence of paying tax when u still end up buying petrol or diesel for production of ur goods...or services

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Of course we know the reason you will not vote him. Ethnic sentiments at play. I saw this post in your profile and it confirms why you'll not vote for GEJ:

Politics / Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ilugunboy ( m ): 11:57am On Jan 08
tomakint:
So wapa same to you
The North is ready and will chase defeat your brother GEJ out of power by 2015...he is thoroughly in a bad book with the South Westerners.
It's a done deal whether you Easterners want it or not
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like )
https://www.nairaland.com/ilugunboy/posts/21

In addition there's NO EVIDENCE in most of your posts that you voted for GEJ in 2011. Most of your posts that I saw were tilted towards ACN and against GEJ and Igbos.

Its not as if its wrong for your to hold those opinions but it is WiCKED, malicious and DEVILISH to lie about it.

You must be really an idle soul to go dig up my earlier post on this forum !

In your wildest understanding ...where in that my post did I give the idea that I never voted for him?

You are the least person I want to try to convince anyway...so believe any rubbish that you want to believe in your head....it changes nothing!

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Shine1177: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
I didn't have the chance to vote for him then but i will go all the way for him come 2015. This guy have prospects, its only that Nigerians are too anxious. Nigerians never truly like OBJ eight years rule but they commend him now, Nigerians called UMY "Baba Go-slow" but majority are seeing his genuine intention to develop the nation, by the time GEJ will be through with his 2-term tenure i think we will appreciate the guy then.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by solopumpy227: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
I didnt vote in 2011 but will never vote a personality like GEJ as President
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bappahman: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
All hail super GEJ...just heard from the radio (wazobia fm)that from workers day (1 may) a litre of fuel will cost 142 naira...Gej till 2019...fresh air for nigerians
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Any candidate against gej in 2015 will emerge
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by deb(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2013
voiceofdelta: Jonathan is not as bad as any other president Nigeria has ever produced but for the purpose of peace, I would advice that he drops his aspirations www.voiceofdelta.com

Jonathan or jolatan is by far the "worstest" thing that happened to Africa. A disgrace to reasoning of the office he occupies. A misfit lucky son-of a gun.
Its a shame that to a lot of you guys from the Delta, it doesn't matter if the worst thing of a president comes from you as long as he is your "son". Forward thinkers will not care if the region that a president comes from as long as he is the right person for the job; they put excellence above sentiment but the story of most people from your region is that of mediocrity and even among the so-called few learned ones among you.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
undecided
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2013
smiley
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by nelajayi(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2013
obviously we all don't want to vote Jonathan but 1 question keeps bothering me: Who then do we vote?
The options are few.it is not kicking Jonathan out that will ultimately solve the problem but getting someone who can do it there. And again another question comes to mind; do our votes count at all
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by bilms(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
GEJ is not an option
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Amuku(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
i vote JONATHAN IN 2011 AND I WILL VOTE GEJ COME 2015 2019 2023 2027 2031 JONATHAN WILL RULE 22YEARS 10MONTHS icee_newage@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Buccinator(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pictures of GEJ as a fisherman: https://www.nairaland.com/1388822/diary/2
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by hopilo: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Going through all the postings on this subject, it is now an established fact that GEJ did not rig the 2011 Elections to his favour that we all majority voted for him. that is honesty and fairness; for that l will vote for him because am sure he will not rig the elections, let all those that sponsored the killings that trail 2011 elections get ready to kill again because in a free and fair elections, GEJ will win again.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by ssii: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
hopilo: Going through all the postings on this subject, it is now an established fact that GEJ did not rig the 2011 Elections to his favour that we all majority voted for him. that is honesty and fairness; for that l will vote for him because am sure he will not rig the elections, let all those that sponsored the killings that trail 2011 elections get ready to kill again because in a free and fair elections, GEJ will win again.
Are you for real?
How can you conclude elections were not rigged by just reading the posts. Yes, people voted GEJ but for some states especially SS states , the votes were inflated.
Secondly, you did not observe that most of those who voted for him here , say they regret doing so. I voted for GEJ , but if the elections will be peaceful in my state, I will go out and vote against him.
The problems we have in this country are deeply rooted in corruption. Deal with corruption and we Will be on our to development. And I presently know 2 Nigerians who Will be sincere in that fight- Ribadu and Buhari. And for any of them I Will cast my vote.
The wastage under GEJ is too much, and the man is increasing our debt profile.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by karlmax2: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
ssii:
Are you for real?
How can you conclude elections were not rigged by just reading the posts. Yes, people voted GEJ but for some states especially SS states , the votes were inflated.
Secondly, you did not observe that most of those who voted for him here , say they regret doing so. I voted for GEJ , but if the elections will be peaceful in my state, I will go out and vote against him.
The problems we have in this country are deeply rooted in corruption. Deal with corruption and we Will be on our to development. And I presently know 2 Nigerians who Will be sincere in that fight- Ribadu and Buhari. And for any of them I Will cast my vote.
shut up and vote for the same aboki u and ur paymaster tinubu voted for in 2011
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by karlmax2: 12:13am On Sep 10, 2013
ssii:
Are you for real?
buhari fought corruption but served in the most corrupt millitary regime in the history of nigeria. The money wey em steal the formal chief judge of kogi was recently arrested for trying to claim one of abachas loot in london.. And your so called buhari claimed abacha never stole!!! Since u claim u voted for GEJ. me too I voted for buhari in the last election now I have seen the light am voting for jonathan.cos under buhari our airports where in a sorry state this I just found out under buhari we didn't have freedom of the press and of speech.under buhari and his co host ibb and abacha our rail system where not in existance but this fisherman that u claim to vote for has has just Revitalised it...u did not vote for jonathan. We are not fools
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2013
During the day for the presidential election, we were not upto 20 voters that showed, but we stuffed the ballot box to the brim in favour of gej. Gej massively rigged ss and se , even with the consent of cpc and acn agents.
Re: Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? by Dpeacemaker101: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Regiblinkz: For peeps calling the president names its simply Ω̶oτ good enough,for christ sake he is the president!!!most of y'all calling him Jonathan and all sorts of names have serious exam issues in your various schools and yet ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ think you're smart enough to rule this country...*GEJ na una papa junior*where are your dads to rule us....I will vote him over and over again
if their fathers were brilliant or smarter,maybe the would have ruled. I am very sure their father are not even village chairmen in their communities. GEJ till 2019, if you no like am go and hug a transformer close to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traveler Bemoans The State Of The Onitsha-enugu Expressway In Video / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) / Ukrainian Cargo Plane Grounded In Kano For Carrying Military Hardware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.