Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? (581 Views)

People Dating Exceptionally Beautiful Person, Do You Feel Insecure ? / Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? by xynerise: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
He/she often comes home late at night and keeps giving excuses that it is the nature of the work or traffic jam. Would you feel insecure?
Re: Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
If the Excuses are something to go by, and she's keeping up on our Union troth vows while away at work, then it makes no Sense hoarding such feelings!

This is a Job she studied so hard for through out her tender age, might be her dream Job - How am I to be the killer Joy for her all down to 'Cynical' feelings that dare not traverse on Important note?!

This Just reminded me of an American Seasonal movie i watched sometimes ago; 'Desperate Housewives'. A Lady would complain about the husband going out on Long Business trips and getting too involved with his female Colleagues-which the husband's Ex happened to be among.
When it was time for the husband to be promoted, which would see a massive pay rise and more Long Business trips, the Lady secretly talked the wife of his husband's Boss into discarding such promotion taughts.

The Man never got the promotion again and when he confronted the boss for some foul plays over rewarding his great efforts with a promotion, it was then made known to him that it was the wife that pleaded that the husband be denied a Promotion.

The Guy got sacked in the process-for insulting the boss whilst fighting for his promotion, that night at home it was a dire feeling, he blamed the wife for his misfortunes.

Then the next Morning, guess what he told the wife..."Guess since am outta work, it would be best u started working while i stayed behind at home, taking care of the kids and doing the house chores"! grin

Thats is the height of damage trivial feelings of Insecurity could reach, and i cant take such risk!
Re: Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? by xynerise: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
^^ your comments are always lengthy angry
Re: Would You Feel Insecure If Your Partner Spends A Lot Of Time At Work? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise: ^^ your comments are always lengthy angry

Lol - I was merely telling a story that had a relation with ur topic.

(1) (Reply)

AMERICAN USED ACER LAPTOP: 500GB, 4GB RAM. / Learn How To Treat A Lady! / How To Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships -PART 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.