Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:06 AM

Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? (734 Views)

A Man And The Two Sister (photo Story) / The Man And The Prophet (a Short Story)_ohibenemma / Should A Poem Mean? Or Just Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? by Iyandasdiary(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Can a man and a woman ever just be friends?

Dear readers, I’m really confused because I think I have a problem, or maybe I don’t.

I go into a relationship hoping that there are no strings attached, trying to be “just friends” but I end up always liking my friends, so much that I want something extra from them.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a good guy with good intentions, but I just find myself really liking these girls beyond normal.

I discussed with a couple of friends to hear their take on the issue , and it was interesting what I found out. A number of the guys confirmed my feelings , but some of weren’t just man enough to admit it, though they

I want to believe that there is no friendship without an attraction. What do you think, can they really be just friends?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? by lillyveezy: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
there must be something that attracted u to ur friends in the first.Love grows out of affection.Like me am having one pressently,I want to believe no strings are attached.No demands are made,non is given.And am liking it.
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? by EveryLadY(f): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
waow!guys in the house should pls educate us.is there any thing like "just being friends between a man and a woman? A guy will call u up around 11pm at nite,talk to u for an hour,says u dont call him.and all that.Can there be more to it?
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? by Pennywise(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
@OP
I think you are a player whose MO is to sell the lets be 'just friends' idea into the heads of gullible girls. Cant you be just friends with guys like you? Dont you attempt to be 'just friends' with my gf. I will wring your neck. I dont believe in it and you already admitted its a falsehood. So why dont you drop it
Re: Can A Man And A Woman Ever Just Be Friends? by samnuhubaba: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
A man s invariably tie to a woman whn she spks hs lov language.Mayb ur girlfrnds spk ur lov language thats y.Gudlck man.

(1) (Reply)

The Short Story Challenge From Chinyere Obi- Obasi / An Essay: Sweet Tears Of April / The Thin Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.