Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,717 members, 7,889,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:55 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (596023 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
addey101: Congrat to all those who was called for medicals and those who has received there TRV... God bless us all and best of luck to those of us waiting. This new week shall favor us by his grace.

Amen o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kicon: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2013
VCTROKOYE: I have taken my visa today. My status changed n I rushed to Vfs.
I applied on 27 march at vfs
Called 4 medical on 27 may
Did med test on 7 June
Submitted other docs 24 june

Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 2:38am On Jul 22, 2013
kjbobo:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello Pharmow....the way your name is spelt suggests to me you are a Pharmacist...I am one...and will not mind hooking up to ask some few questions....heading to Lethbridge this Fall.
Kind regards
Hey buddie am an environmentalist not a pharmacist smiley, the name is derived from my real name. from where are U heading to lethbridge? cos am presently in edmonton which is not far from lethbridge but unfortunately i will be heading to ontario by fall but U can always relate with me via my email. cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 6:44am On Jul 22, 2013
pharmow:
Hey buddie am an environmentalist not a pharmacist smiley, the name is derived from my real name femi. from where are U heading to lethbridge? cos am presently in edmonton which is not far from lethbridge but unfortunately i will be heading to ontario by fall but U can always relate with me via my email. cheers
bro,the guy i told u abt is studying ecosystem restoration not eia
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Goodmorning,

Please I intend to Visit Canada for Tourism, I have done the Eligibility test and am given a personal checklist code.. Please how do I proceed with the applications and what documents will I need to submit for the visa processing?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

PLS ASAP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2013
pharmow:
Hey buddie am an environmentalist not a pharmacist smiley, the name is derived from my real name femi. from where are U heading to lethbridge? cos am presently in edmonton which is not far from lethbridge but unfortunately i will be heading to ontario by fall but U can always relate with me via my email. cheers
Edmonton to Ontario..why?? Justcurious
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Hi all, congrats for the med-call ups and the TRVs, it is the Lord's doing. Please can anyone advice on whether to go with Lufthansa or KLM.I just found out Lufthansa charges way low than KLM , but with the news of the Lufthansa airline that had to make a return to Lagos some days ago as a result of smoke in the cockpit, fear just dey catch me grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2013
Okay , thanks a lot bro. Patiently waiting for the status change. Besides, do i have to wait for it to go to the vfs office #just asking

bullstriker: U are right.This is weekened and vac does not work on weekeneds.They are likely to update your status on monday.U can't proceed to do your medics without visiting VAC because u need your. Int'l passport for the medics.
2)Instructions to pay for tuition and board is not sent through email.It is usually included in the package,u will collect at VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2013
Morning guys,

Just to inform the house that i picked up my student Visa this morning at VFS.

God has used the wonderful month of Ramadan to bless me. I hope i have this same elated feeling wen my CFA result comes out tomorrow.

Submitted on the 21st of March via paper, went for medicals on the 25th of May, submitted back my passport on the 11th of June.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2013
dotman: Morning guys,

God has used the wonderful month of Ramadan to bless me. I hope i have this same elated feeling wen my CFA result comes out tomorrow.

Submitted on the 21st of May via paper, went for medicals on the 25th of May, submitted back my passport on the 11th of June.

I guess you meant 21st of March not 4 days before you went for meds as stated. Bottomline ..... CONGRATS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2013

Submitted on the 21st of May via paper, went for medicals on the 25th of May, submitted back my passport on the 11th of June.

Congrats bro...
I believe its 21st march not may...correct the mistake pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2013
pharmow:
Eyah...that's nice I am going for MSc Health sciences in University of Lethbridge.Will not mind having your e-mail addy then...
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello everybody. For those who have succeeded in their University of Saskatchewan , i would like to know if i stand any chance of gaining admission for a PGD in GEOLOGICAL SCIENCES with a Second Class Lower in INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Aduke02(f): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
Many congrats!!

Submitted on the 21st of March via paper, went for medicals on the 25th of May, submitted back my passport on the 11th of June.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2013

Congrats bro...GOD that did urs will do mine and others in JESUS name...amen

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2013

congrats man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
saintmentor:

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2013
saintmentor:

Amen bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
...na wa oo...see how guys don turn spiritual.... I bet once visa show face now...e go hard for some of una to pray sef....lol... grin grin grin ...reminds of when I dey process mine... I pray pass Pastor....enter revivals anyhow....but God always have his way man.... my friend wey dey smoke igbo everyday chop visa one time and me wey dey fast like anything went twice....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Horlamiposi: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please can i withdraw the money in my account once medical is done, boarding fee paid?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Horlamiposi: Please can i withdraw the money in my account once medical is done, boarding fee paid?

Its always best to stay on the safest side bro...don't give the devil any chance...I advise that you can even close the account once ur TRV enters ur hands...ßuђ before then,I dunno...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Horlamiposi: Please can i withdraw the money in my account once medical is done, boarding fee paid?
....ahhhhh ...devil is a liar...plz dont let the devil tempt u ooo.... I know u want to make it rain... make TRV come out first ooo... then u can make it rain...cos u never know if dem go check ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Horlamiposi: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
Fear don dey catch me ooo cos i did withdraw the money to pay for the boarding fee. However the tuition fee for one year had been fully paid. Should i be hopeful?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Horlamiposi: Fear don dey catch me ooo cos i did withdraw the money to pay for the boarding fee. However the tuition fee for one year had been fully paid. Should i be hopeful?

How much is left in the a/c?
If you only withdrew the tuition and boarding fees from the account, I don't think you have any probs, ßuђ if you withdrew to the minimum balance, I dunno ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
Horlamiposi: Fear don dey catch me ooo cos i did withdraw the money to pay for the boarding fee. However the tuition fee for one year had been fully paid. Should i be hopeful?
....dont worry bro...u are fine...whoever God wan give visa...who dare say NO ? Fire burn dem

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
Siga: ...na wa oo...see how guys don turn spiritual.... I bet once visa show face now...e go hard for some of una to pray sef....lol... grin grin grin ...reminds of when I dey process mine... I pray pass Pastor....enter revivals anyhow....but God always have his way man.... my friend wey dey smoke igbo everyday chop visa one time and me wey dey fast like anything went twice....

Oga siga, abeg give me yur email plz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
dotman:

Oga siga, abeg give me yur email plz.
....I go make u work small....check page 179
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2013
It been 6wks of submission but I would like to change school. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
PlayPays: It been 6wks of submission but I would like to change school. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT
...why?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2013
PlayPays: It been 6wks of submission but I would like to change school. HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT

Fresh application...withdraw the old one and put in a new one though I don't see the need,you can do that when you get there...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Siga: ...why?

I feel its cos he has been worried about his address
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2013
Siga: ...na wa oo...see how guys don turn spiritual.... I bet once visa show face now...e go hard for some of una to pray sef....lol... grin grin grin ...reminds of when I dey process mine... I pray pass Pastor....enter revivals anyhow....but God always have his way man.... my friend wey dey smoke igbo everyday chop visa one time and me wey dey fast like anything went twice....

@Oga siga @ d top.....na true u talk o but all dsame d kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and d violent took it by force ....lol....its not easy to get to d top.....in times like dis we need d saviour to save us....though not to him that willeth or runneth but of the LORD that showeth mercy... Hallowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as its in heaven. Ask and it shall be given unto u that's is y we are asking enerstly and we trust and depend on him o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.