Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,220 members, 7,977,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (606332 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
Siga: ....Nna.... U carry Yankee Visa so

Yerppp I ave
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
bumdish:
I hope you have the credentials to transit the US...

Yerpp got a visitor visa for the US
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
2-chains:

Yerppp I ave
....then... o ti do be ni yen....which school u dey head to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
2-chains:
Yerpp got a visitor visa for the US
Cool, wishing you voyage du bon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Siga: ....Nna.... U carry Yankee Visa so

I believe he has since he is considering transit from either Jfk or LGA. He may also consider flying from neighbouring newark -Ewr in New Jersey
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hmmmmmm..... this weekend seems soooooo long. Enuff tension cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
@all: please is it possible to extend my Visa or study permit with out coming to naija?.... i was given a 1year Visa for the one year diploma and after dt am going fr a 4 years degree.... What's in for me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2013
Good day my great people, happy Sunday, @ Don Sign thanks a lot, heading to Vancouver. For d person dat ask if I applied wiv my kids, yes I applied wiv my 3 kids and my hubby,it wasn't really so difficult but they push me here and there, but my hubby wouldn't really be staying full time. Drop ur email or number for me still around 4 few days.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
i_am_saheed: @all: please is it possible to extend my Visa or study permit with out coming to naija?.... i was given a 1year Visa for the one year diploma and after dt am going fr a 4 years degree.... What's in for me
....Nna u worry ooo.... ha ba... well.... before u finish ur 1yr prog.... secure ur new admission ... u can send ur renewal of Study permit to Vegreville, AB.... then once u get ur STudy permit... u can now apply for ur visa renewal at Buffalo or any other Canadian Embassy close to ur location.... u will be granted no wahala...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2013
ceceline: Good day my great people, happy Sunday, @ Don Sign thanks a lot, heading to Vancouver. For d person dat ask if I applied wiv my kids, yes I applied wiv my 3 kids and my hubby,it wasn't really so difficult but they push me here and there, but my hubby wouldn't really be staying full time. Drop ur email or number for me still around 4 few days.
... Nne... Don Sign bi ti ba wo...well... babysitting no be small money ooo... once u land... u can check few places online... or probably kijiji.com... u will be lucky if u find $20/child/day sef....Some schools offer free daycare but not if not...it may be cheaper...u have to note that...if any of ur kid should cough at all.... dem go call u to come pick am ni o... not like Naija wey u go leave them when dem sick....

Or u go to those agencies that offer at home daycare people....dem fit get u one Phillipino wey fit stay with u 24 - 7

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
Siga: ....Nna u worry ooo.... ha ba... well.... before u finish ur 1yr prog.... secure ur new admission ... u can send ur renewal of Study permit to Vegreville, AB.... then once u get ur STudy permit... u can now apply for ur visa renewal at Buffalo or any other Canadian Embassy close to ur location.... u will be granted no wahala...
egbon Siga thanks o... Hoping to chill with you some time soon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
i_am_saheed: egbon Siga thanks o... Hoping to chill with you some time soon
....no wahala... u don't need to go to the Canadian Embassy to apply ... u just apply online or mail it down...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

Why did you choose the field of Psychiatry?

Simple, my people for decades have passed down by word of mouth knowledge relating to insanity, its treatment and even how to induce it. As part of my growing up, I was taught some of these methods and have seen mixed results from these methods.
Although, some of the methods are crude, further knowledge in Psychiatry can help refine these methods, scientifically test the basis of the knowledge that was passed, help enlighten my community and fellow traditional healers. I intend to continue with Dr. Thomas Adeoye Lambo's practice of infusing western practices with traditional medicine.
Hopefully, all these would help me in documenting and building a body of indigenous psychiatric knowledge which would hopefully help preserve and ensure continuous scientific research in this field.

Work Experience:
1. Baba nojikatu Alternative Therapy 1996-2005 (Apprentice in Traditional Psychiatric Practice)
2. Ifadele Onisegun (Assistant Traditional Healer 2005-2008 )
3. Aro (Intern 2010)
4. Yaba Left(2012-2013 NYSC)

@ afoo: dear namesake, thanks alot. got ur point. some are amusing though : "ifadele" and "baba nojikatu alternative...." stuffs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
clow: Plase can any1 help me with how much it costs to get a Police clearance cerificate Done,nd where I can get it done.
Thanks a Lot Peeps.

Some1 with any info on this should please help.
Thanx Peeps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
clow:

Thanx Peeps.

are you in lagos?

Budget between 3-5k if in lagos (Alagbon close)

If getting from Abuja budget 15-17k depending on your negotiating skills.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
clow:

Thanx Peeps.

Bro you can contact this number when you get to alagbon....detective Sanni David(Fingerprint Analyst) 08023626333 or 07033825437 you will get it done between 3-4k buh parsuade him you have 3k and hear him out....Pls dont approach those hungry wolves at the GATE ooo..dey go just bill you like bill GATE...once you get there call the number and he will come pick you from the inside....hope this helps
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
ceceline: Good day my great people, all d oga's @ d top I hail o

PLS @ BUMDISH I seriously need ur email address o, am coming to canny dis month on student visa wiv my 3 kids, so I will really need a lot of informations o, about their elementary school system, and day care system, and pls any one in the house wiv any info pls help ur sister o, one love.

Well, I think the daycare over there is on the high side o...I have had to arrange one for my son and its 660 dollars a month(33 or so per day) and we had to pay a deposit of 50dollars to secure his place cos I hear the classes have a particular maximum which they must not exceed. Most of the daycare centres I spoke with over the phone were already fully booked for September except this one that was willing to take him.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ oga siga, thanks a lot once again, Wat about elementary sch system, am I to pay tuitions for my kid dat is of sch age, and hw do I go about enrolling her in school, once I get there, pls my gud people d question is open to d house o. One love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
ceceline: @ oga siga, thanks a lot once again, Wat about elementary sch system, am I to pay tuitions for my kid dat is of sch age, and hw do I go about enrolling her in school, once I get there, pls my gud people d question is open to d house o. One love
....na free Nne.... once u enter.... carry ur kids birth certificate, immunization papers, dem visitor permit and ur own study permit with dem passports.... go whichever school dey ur district ..... na wahala.... na free educa for them....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Siga: ....then... o ti do be ni yen....which school u dey head to?

Seneca newnham campus
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks bros, but one of them is given student visa too, hw about dat, a grade 3 child
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
2-chains:

Seneca newnham campus
....Ah... not far from me....can u help grab somethings ? ... send me a mail make we talk...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
ceceline: Thanks bros, but one of them is given student visa too, hw about dat, a grade 3 child
....that one no get wahala... none of them..... just go to the school district.... they will advise u on what to do and how to go about it....how old is the grade 3 kid?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by JoeBatters: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
miss bon: nawa oo, so no one is heading to fanshawe college, GOD DEY! lipsrsealed

Sure, I'm heading to fanshawe college, wld b applying 4 my visa very soon.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oyetpel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello beautiful peeps.
i beg i want to study in canada university for undergrad. Please anyone give me info about how to get student visa, plsssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
galala123:

are you in lagos?

Budget between 3-5k if in lagos (Alagbon close)

If getting from Abuja budget 15-17k depending on your negotiating skills.

Bruv thanx Man,U too Much,ndd yeah I stay in Lag.Thanx a Lot.
Do u also knw where I can get Birth Certificate the one National Population census issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clow(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
ChriGo:

Bro you can contact this number when you get to alagbon....detective Sanni David(Fingerprint Analyst) 08023626333 or 07033825437 you will get it done between 3-4k buh parsuade him you have 3k and hear him out....Pls dont approach those hungry wolves at the GATE ooo..dey go just bill you like bill GATE...once you get there call the number and he will come pick you from the inside....hope this helps

Bruv u've been more dan helpful o,thanx a lot really aprreciate Man!!!
Do u also knw where I can get Birth Certificate the one National Population census issues.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
I hail the house ooo

Please the Good People of Canny forum. Can someone give me directions on how i can notarized my documents? Especially my WAEC Certificate and Transcripts.

Thanks.

@Maazi Siga u got mail from me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by logoza(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hi guyz. Pls how much wats is d cost for medical exams @ Abuja clinics?.exact or rough estimate will do.thanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
@clow,go to the National Population Commission office on Babs Animashaun street, Surulere.U'll easily get it done there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Chrigo PG Lambton
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?
17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
19. Addey101 UG Dalhousie

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceceline: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks again and again, she is 7. Will be in year 3 here in Nigeria come dis September....

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (444)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.