Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,049 members, 7,966,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:52 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (604916 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Congrats...no need to fear...na VISA approved!
Please when did you do your medicals and wont mind when your friends did too..Wanna have an idea of their response time within this period.
Thanks

Did medicals the same day with my friends 12/07/2013
Submitted the requested documents 18/07/2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
latra: My status have also changed oo...am a bit scared ooo, is this how it should be that the embassy will send a mail to informed me of my approved permit. But this all there is to it from CIC, even two of my friends that we did medicals together have complained too. pls somebody say some thing

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxc
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos

Lagos

Congrats bro! Pls wen did u do ur medics?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
ChriGo: Tanx sir!!....ma ghost 4 canny jst buy am....omo e sweet gan ooogrin.....hmmm!!...u said its $3 buh i buy am 4 free shagrin...i simply 4got am a ghost....d oyibo man run 4 im lifegrin.....mehn!! Cant wait 2 b in cannygrin grin....God no dy sleep

my Guy my head they convert the $3 to naira almost #500. chai Mama Ngozi (Mama Put) grin where u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Congratz to y'all who got ur trvs...well derserved. To our brodas n sistas still expecting una go deliver...got mine today also..big thank u to big bros Siga n oga Fhemmy...on to the next one...Over and Out.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
yung_sage100: Congratz to y'all who got ur trvs...well derserved. To our brodas n sistas still expecting una go deliver...got mine today also..big thank u to big bros Siga n oga Fhemmy...on to the next one...Over and Out.
congrats yung-sage100! Pls in what hospital did you do your medicals? I did mine at consultants practice on July 19 n I'm still waiting...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
yung_sage100: Congratz to y'all who got ur trvs...well derserved. To our brodas n sistas still expecting una go deliver...got mine today also..big thank u to big bros Siga n oga Fhemmy...on to the next one...Over and Out.
Male or female I dont care...all i care abt is...i tap frm ur blessinggrin grin...God dat did urs will surely do ours...anyways u go meet ma ghost 4 cannygrin ...i dy expect u...CONGRATS

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kunsoft:

my Guy my head they convert the $3 to naira almost #500. chai Mama Ngozi (Mama Put) grin where u dey?
lol....everytin wey i dy chop 4 canny now na 4 free grin...tanx 2 ma ghost mode....We will surely get theregrin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by HZwriters: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dee_man: Thanks All, I have gotten my study permit... God will grant you guys success still waiting to get your TRV ...
congrats i will join you sooner
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by yungsage100: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
oghenet:
congrats yung-sage100! Pls in what hospital did you do your medicals? I did mine at consultants practice on July 19 n I'm still waiting...

16 july consultants practice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oghenet: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
yung_sage100:

16 july consultants practice
Thanks bros
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dict4alpha: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2013
oghenet:

Hi dict4alpha. congrats! I also did my medicals on Jul 19 at The Consultants practice Ikoyi but am yet to hear from the embassy. Is that where you did yours?

Yes,it was @ The Consultants Practice. I think i can link u to the first person on the list that day(as per how/when names were called.) God will perfect what HE has started.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin grin grin@Chrigo,you really got me laughing so bad.you're really a clown and I like your spirit.you are a happy person and I tap into that since you can tap for africa.

ChriGo: Tanx sir!!....ma ghost 4 canny jst buy am....omo e sweet gan ooogrin.....hmmm!!...u said its $3 buh i buy am 4 free shagrin...i simply 4got am a ghost....d oyibo man run 4 im lifegrin.....mehn!! Cant wait 2 b in cannygrin grin....God no dy sleep

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
240k....please and please go and look for school yourself.send mails to the school and they will tell you their requirements and all you need is send to them.or better still go to preparation for life in ikeja (pfl).They will help you get a school and arrange all your documents for visa processing but na you go submit yourself.The only thing is you pay 60k for the service they are rendering you and its for 3schools incase one school doesn't give one an offer.don't let anyone chop your money o.most of the people here applied themselves and as you can see,a lot are getting their visas.flight ticket to canada sef no be beans.almost half a million sef.that 240k go do something o.please be wise.I once worked in pfl so I am sure of d details I gave you.you only make use of it if you don't want to stress yourself but paying 240k is way out of it abeg.All the best!

Greatken007: I don PORT OOO...DESPIRATE QUESTION REQUIRES DESPIRATE SOLUTION...MY COUSIN IS PLANNING TO DO HIS PGD THEN HIS MASTERS IN CANADA,DUE TO TIME FACTOR WE HAD TO GO SEARCHING FOR AGENTS,I FINALLY FOUND ONE THIS WEEK AND TODAY HE MAILED THE BILLS TO MY BOX,#3M INCLUDING FEEDING AND VISA PROCESSING FOR THE PGD, AND HE IS CHARGING($1500) 240K AS CONSULTANCY FEE,DESPITE THE MONEY BEEN AVAILABLE I STIL FEEL THE BILL IS ON THE HIGH SIDE,IF IT IS OK PLS( HE REALLY WANT ME TO REPLY HIM SOONEST)RESPOND AND IF NOT I DONT MIND USING AN EXPERIENCE NAIRALANDER AS AN AGENT TO SPEED UP THE WHOLE PROCESS,I AV ACTUALLY LEARNT ALOT WITHIN THIS SHORT TIME I GLANCE THROUGH PAGES 1-4....THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
laureek: grin grin grin@Chrigo,you really got me laughing so bad.you're really a clown and I like your spirit.you are a happy person and I tap into that since you can tap for africa.

grin grin....my ghost awaits ur arival in canny grin grin...Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by shayi12: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
@oga siga and the top boses in canny..pls how can i post an ADVERT on kijji.. i keep trying but it never posts ma ads. am looking for a roomie 2 sort accomodation at lambton college. Pls any pprospective lambton student shud pls holla.am heading ds month by Gods grace.medics done already
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by movein: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
shayi12: @oga siga and the top boses in canny..pls how can i post an ADVERT on kijji.. i keep trying but it never posts ma ads. am looking for a roomie 2 sort accomodation at lambton college. Pls any pprospective lambton student shud pls holla.am heading ds month by Gods grace.medics done already
u on bbm?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
oghenet:

Hi dict4alpha. congrats! I also did my medicals on Jul 19 at The Consultants practice Ikoyi but am yet to hear from the embassy. Is that where you did yours?
male or female I still dnt caregrin....congrats on ur medics...i tap frm ur blessinggrin grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
shayi12: @oga siga and the top boses in canny..pls how can i post an ADVERT on kijji.. i keep trying but it never posts ma ads. am looking for a roomie 2 sort accomodation at lambton college. Pls any pprospective lambton student shud pls holla.am heading ds month by Gods grace.medics done already
bros if u post on kijiji from now till baba J cums with naija ip address den u'r sitting down on a longthing grin grin....best bet is to use a paid canada VPN service...i tank God u'r an IT person so dis term shouldnt b new to u grin..d only alternative u av is to get some1 in canada to post ur AD for u cuz dats express postinggrin....gud luck my bro...am cuming to meet u in Lambton soon....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
oghenet:

When did you return your passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2013

contact, Lambton College they will assist you to find an accommodation once you arrives,. you will have Free Temporary Accommodation Assistance (5 nights), b/w dis 5 days you must have sort out accommodation problem

Free Temporary Accommodation Assistance (5 nights)
Temporary rooms have been set aside
at local motels. International students
are eligible for five free nights of
accommodation assistance when they
first arrive. This service is only available
to students arriving between Thursday,
August 25 to Friday, September 13.

http://www.lambton.on.ca/uploadedFiles/wwwLambton/Departments/International_2011/forms/Sarnia2013_ArrivalNewsletter.pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
smileyMy good people....I received an email from CDHC ds evening dat my study permit has been approved.0ur status(my son and I) has also changed on the VFS portal......God is great!!!Did medicals on the 15th of July...lookin forward to hearing more of this wonderful news from the awaitees.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi.congrats.please i wantto find out.did you feel a seperate form for your son and did you submit both together or at diffrent times?how old is your son?did he do any test and what was your closing balance?what documents did you submit for him?

olutimi1: smileyMy good people....I received an email from CDHC ds evening dat my study permit has been approved.0ur status(my son and I) has also changed on the VFS portal......God is great!!!Did medicals on the 15th of July...lookin forward to hearing more of this wonderful news from the awaitees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
olutimi1: smileyMy good people....I received an email from CDHC ds evening dat my study permit has been approved.0ur status(my son and I) has also changed on the VFS portal......God is great!!!Did medicals on the 15th of July...lookin forward to hearing more of this wonderful news from the awaitees.
Congrats on ur trv...i tap frm ur blessinggrin grin...dis is proof dat God is working round d clock 4 our sake....dis is sweet!!...b4 i 4get!!! I tap frm ur son's blessing...double congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
laureek: Hi.congrats.please i wantto find out.did you feel a seperate form for your son and did you submit both together or at diffrent times?how old is your son?did he do any test and what was your closing balance?what documents did you submit for him?

To answer ur questions:
1) I filled a separate form for trv for him although I indicated on my study permit application I ws travellin wit a dependent.We submitted at d same time.

2)He is 2yrs old so apart frm physical exams, no blood or urine sample ws taken during his medicals.

3) Although I have a fully funded scholarship,my hubby ws our sponsor and had a 4Million statement in support.

4)I submitted his birht cert, pictures with us, immunization card,dats all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
ChriGo: Congrats on ur trv...i tap frm ur blessinggrin grin...dis is proof dat God is working round d clock 4 our sake....dis is sweet!!...b4 i 4get!!! I tap frm ur son's blessing...double congrats grin

Thanks bro...the official comedian of d forum.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
dict4alpha: Did meds on July 19th. My status on the VFS site has changed to : Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxx – Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 15/08/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

I also got an email from the embassy as follows:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 19 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,

Lagos

From previous posts, I had the impression that the email from the embassy actually states that your visa has been approved. So just a bit curious 'bout the email. There's no way to know until I get to the VAC 2morrow, but before then, can anyone who has received their TRV help clarify? @Siga, @Phemmy, your comments will be really appreciated.
congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Siga: Visa thingz...
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
latra: My status have also changed oo...am a bit scared ooo, is this how it should be that the embassy will send a mail to informed me of my approved permit. But this all there is to it from CIC, even two of my friends that we did medicals together have complained too. pls somebody say some thing

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxc

Best Regards,

Lagos
congrats bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Greatken007(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
TIME HAS ALWAYS NOT BEEN MY FRIEND,IN FACT AM A KNOWLEDGE ADICT,SELF DEVELOPMENT MY SEAT MATE,IN FACT AS I TYPE NW AM PREPARING MY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION TOMORROW IN OWERRI FOR THE UP COMING MEMBERSHIP INDUCTION INTO NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF SAFETY PROFESSIONALS ON 24TH OF THIS MONTH AT PH,I JUST BREEZED IN ASABA FRM AWKA THIS EVENING,IN FACT FOR ME IT IS AN INTELLECTUAL CRIME TO SLEEP FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS THIS DAYS,DOCTORS SAYS 8 HOURS,YOU CAN NEVER BECOME A DOCTOR IN NIGERIA BY SLEEPING 8HOURS A DAY,THEREFORE IS THERE ANY GOOD SAMARITAN WHO IS READY TO PUT MY COUSIN THROUGH THIS PROCESS SUCCESSFULLY AS I ALSO BUY MORE TIME TO FREQUENT THIS FORUM,ALTHOUGH I DONT MISS THE BUSINESS FORUM,HE READ TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY IN ABU AND PLANNING TO DO HIS PGD BEFORE GOING FULLING FOR HIS MASTERS,THE AGENT IS CHARGING 240K AND THE PGD IS FOR 9 MONTHS OR EVEN LESS...DONT FORGET NAIRALAND DIDNT JOIN ASUU ON STRIKE AND STILL REMAIN THE BEST HIGHER INSTITUTION IN NIGERIA,OFFERING ALMOST ALL COURSES,THANK YOU AS YOU RESPOND PROMPTLY,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
I actually indicated on the form too but i did not fill any form cos it was stated somewhere that and i quote `IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS MAY NOT MAKE APPLICATION UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT HAS BEEN PROCESSED.`
My son is also 2years. Does anyone know if its still possible to apply seperately for him.even if i have to come back and pick him.anyone with same experience.God take control o

olutimi1:

To answer ur questions:
1) I filled a separate form for trv for him although I indicated on my study permit application I ws travellin wit a dependent.We submitted at d same time.

2)He is 2yrs old so apart frm physical exams, no blood or urine sample ws taken during his medicals.

3) Although I have a fully funded scholarship,my hubby ws our sponsor and had a 4Million statement in support.

4)I submitted his birht cert, pictures with us, immunization card,dats all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.