Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,787 members, 7,952,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602931 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Pls 4wd d email to me too.
P.m me...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2013
Aduke02: Hello house,

I just got an email notification informing me that i had a message in mycic account. I've been asked to bring my passport to CDHC "to finalize processing of my application". I did medicals on July 11th and my results were sent to the embassy on the 25th. God is faithful!
Sorry...When you said you saw the message in your cic thought you were referring to medicals too.probably you forgot to mention the hospital.
Thanks for clearing the air.
I envy the winter applicants (Chrigo and co) and all those applying thereafter. .
A lot of info to work with!
Dommakavelli. ..p.m me so I can send the mail to you too.
@ Aduke02 when are you leaving? Safetrip
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2013
efewhoa: I have been waiting since on the 18th.

Bro don worry much, thou i undastnd hw u feel cos i feel almst dsame way. But definitely ur trv wil cum b4 de weeks runs out# am vry optimistic dt e go beta vry soon.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks sir.
kunle-akogun:
If u dey travel go canny,y not buy a traveler's cheque?$4k max n hold abt $1500 cash

When u enta,open an acct n deposit d cheque..shud clear within 14 days so I read n u can manage d cash @ hand till then...hopefully

Datz my 20 kobo abt dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2013
Ok, thanks.
Chatters:

With your debit/credit card, you can withdraw money from any ATM all over the world. No need to carry cash around.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
I have replied your mail...lemme know if you got the attachment.

I've written the letter a copy now in ur box, have u say b4 I send it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
@OGHENET broda hafa ur syd? Hop u hav gudnews to tell us...it is well bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
PlayPays:

I've written the letter a copy now in ur box, have u say b4 I send it
Nice one bro...I have responded.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
Nice one bro...I have responded.

Thanks grandpa cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
Please....I believe we are all adults...and deserve to be addressed with dignity, respect and honour. Sure you didnt read posts that followed the "solomonwise" post cos if you did...this qoute was uncalled for.
Chrigo has obviously adjusted and you can see posts of people appreciating him for his advice!
Abeg make we leave story joor!

I don't think you need retort to indirect insults to pass your message across.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013
kevkev: @Chrigo thanks for intruducing me to this forum i have read the links u gave concerning the flight arrangement and were superb.God will surely answer ur prayers,i am new here.i have gotten my trv and heading to university of calgary for sept resumption.any one here heading there should please drop email.will contact asap.thank you

See you at Calgary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Congrats! Ola_zn@yahoo.com
kevkev: @Chrigo thanks for intruducing me to this forum i have read the links u gave concerning the flight arrangement and were superb.God will surely answer ur prayers,i am new here.i have gotten my trv and heading to university of calgary for sept resumption.any one here heading there should please drop email.will contact asap.thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
PlayPays:

Thanks grandpa cheesy

@playpays u got mail........ What school are u heading?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
GboyegaD:

I don't think you need retort to indirect insults to pass your message across.
I didn't give any insults..rather I was referring to posts made on issues that had been killed!
Suprised you arnt saying anything to all that was directed to Chrigo.
Please dont let us give selected judgements

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
ChriGo: check d schools website www.lambton.on.ca you will get he account number to pay the fees but u know what bro!! You can pay with master card all u need to do is to mail the sch you wana make ur payment through that,they will send u a credit card form where u would fill ur card detail..i think this would be pretty much better and faster...but if u dont wana pay thru dat then check dia site for the account number....

Thanks boss fo d info! U av bn too helpful. *thumbs up*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello my good people,pls anybody with a CDHC email addy?I need it asap.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
lucky Don: Hello my good people,pls anybody with a CDHC email addy?I need it asap.
Re-lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca or lagos@ international.gc.ca.
All the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
Re-lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca or lagos@ international.gc.ca.
All the best
thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by solomonwis(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
ChriGo: Ahhh oga onye oma na wa ooo!! Anyway i saw dis cuming too and i warned mysef but bros i too get agidi(sturborness)...anyway i don calm down nd its nt because solomon gandi did oo...i only followed d main wise advice proferred by oda forumite like nas-jay,nuendo,bumdish,kjbobo,sir p nd ofcourse siga...d solomon guy only took credit 4 it cuz na im name b dat....anyway ur prayers were answered buh ur prayers will b more appreciated if its been channeled to other means like my sept(fall) ogas getting medical instructions...@teexzle abowaba loro e....

Na me be “solomon gandi” and solomon “guy” abi?

Collect your TRV first,I will be waiting for you at the airport.

Your koboko {horse whip} and pankere {cane} will be in the cooler.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
solomonwis:

Lol...nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hi @jay. Are u heading to algonquin? If yes,pls send me your email address.thanks

d jay: Hello good people of this forum 1st of I would want to apologise for my absence on the forum as waiting for CIC final decesion can make one numb particularly someone like me, knowing my application developed k leg during processing but the good news is on friday d 16th CIC hornerd God and my visa was handed to me that day I cried softly , I think it was tears of joy perhaps because 2weeks prior to that day I received my package from vfs init my application was closed and I was refused but in the package my intl pasport, full board+ skl fees receipt & letter from my sponsors lawyer standing as source of income as she dint ave a credible proof for source of income but she had enuf fund,all this was not in my package recevied from vfs. Let me take us back during call 4 medicals I was askd to provide these documents that was not in my package recevied from vfs moreso I was given 30days to provide them,If siga can rember I mailed him on his opinion as regards what is my best option as regard sponsors source of income since my sponsor lacked d required docs specified by CIC he sugestted a letter from a laywer would do. Tuale!! Oga Siga ur idea paid off. Now 30day has elapsed and I had not provided the docs infact it was until anoda 30days that I was able to provide the docs my application was closed on the 30th of july and the suporting docs got to CIC on the 1staug am sure dat was why d supporting docs and intl passprt was not in my closed appltn....now back to we're we we're after I recived d closed apllictn 4rm VFS as suggested by a vfs staffs and mr Wammi whom I met at VfS office d day his visa was approved after his 2nd trial encouraged me to hit CIC when I got there filled d form was askd 2 come in well to cut long stry short that day they explaind futhr more why my app was closed and that I should reaplly then gave me my pasrt and odr docs then almost instantly she got a call and she calld me bk in and collectd my docs bak and told me in 2wks dey would get bk 2 me which dey did on fri with d good news of stamped visa ..Thank God 4 me u guys ,thank u all 4 ur support, we are family in here. Well am headed to Ottawa and I applied on 3rd april.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hi @jay. Are u heading to algonquin? If yes,pls send me your email address.thanks

d jay: Hello good people of this forum 1st of I would want to apologise for my absence on the forum as waiting for CIC final decesion can make one numb particularly someone like me, knowing my application developed k leg during processing but the good news is on friday d 16th CIC hornerd God and my visa was handed to me that day I cried softly , I think it was tears of joy perhaps because 2weeks prior to that day I received my package from vfs init my application was closed and I was refused but in the package my intl pasport, full board+ skl fees receipt & letter from my sponsors lawyer standing as source of income as she dint ave a credible proof for source of income but she had enuf fund,all this was not in my package recevied from vfs. Let me take us back during call 4 medicals I was askd to provide these documents that was not in my package recevied from vfs moreso I was given 30days to provide them,If siga can rember I mailed him on his opinion as regards what is my best option as regard sponsors source of income since my sponsor lacked d required docs specified by CIC he sugestted a letter from a laywer would do. Tuale!! Oga Siga ur idea paid off. Now 30day has elapsed and I had not provided the docs infact it was until anoda 30days that I was able to provide the docs my application was closed on the 30th of july and the suporting docs got to CIC on the 1staug am sure dat was why d supporting docs and intl passprt was not in my closed appltn....now back to we're we we're after I recived d closed apllictn 4rm VFS as suggested by a vfs staffs and mr Wammi whom I met at VfS office d day his visa was approved after his 2nd trial encouraged me to hit CIC when I got there filled d form was askd 2 come in well to cut long stry short that day they explaind futhr more why my app was closed and that I should reaplly then gave me my pasrt and odr docs then almost instantly she got a call and she calld me bk in and collectd my docs bak and told me in 2wks dey would get bk 2 me which dey did on fri with d good news of stamped visa ..Thank God 4 me u guys ,thank u all 4 ur support, we are family in here. Well am headed to Ottawa and I applied on 3rd april.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumfem: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
To all my seniors and big ogas in the house...will it be out of order if I put a call across to CDHC asking them the status of my application. My emails were not replied. My has advised I pay tuition b4 sept4. How do I handle this without assurance of medicals from CDHC. your sincere advice plssssss!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Need information on what it takes to study medicine in Canada...nice and affordable school for undergraduate. would also appreciate other information with regards to this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
solomonwis:

Ahhh sori oo oga mi i meant to say solomon wisest cuz u just acted like solomon in d bible seriously...baba i know even know say u calm like dis oo...baba i no mind ur koboko(coffee) and cane(burger) ooo.....would also love to meet u sir..u'r d bomb...I pray God adds more wisdom to ur already abundant wisdom sir..thanks and God bless u..@teexzle i hope u also saw dis cuming? Olori nla(bigheaded) if i catch u ehn!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
bumfem: To all my seniors and big ogas in the house...will it be out of order if I put a call across to CDHC asking them the status of my application. My emails were not replied. My has advised I pay tuition b4 sept4. How do I handle this without assurance of medicals from CDHC. your sincere advice plssssss!!
As regards phone call.You wont even be able to.Try the number...and when it gets to asking questions on application. It will tell you. .."we have stopped recieving enquiries on phone please visit our site"
You have to exhaust all possible options like going to their office and making payments would not be a good option in my opinion!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
bumfem: To all my seniors and big ogas in the house...will it be out of order if I put a call across to CDHC asking them the status of my application. My emails were not replied. My has advised I pay tuition b4 sept4. How do I handle this without assurance of medicals from CDHC. your sincere advice plssssss!!

I suspected earlier, after going through the profiles of people who were called for medics and those who have not gotten theirs; they were separated by tuition payment. I'm still pondering over the same question: if we pay now will it change the course of our application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
great people of nairaland.please does anyone have a list of places to do medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
kjbobo:
I didn't give any insults..rather I was referring to posts made on issues that had been killed!
Suprised you arnt saying anything to all that was directed to Chrigo.
Please dont let us give selected judgements

I will suggest you read your response to Teexle again considering each phrase/sentence. Your tone suggested you were pissed with Solomonwis's opinion of Chrigo's approach to posts and you showed it to someone who had anticipated a contrary opinion to Chrigo's post.
For your other point, I have nothing to say cos I believe each individual has his/her approach to things.
Lastly, I never passed any judgment so your assertion on selective judgment isn't something I can relate with.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
mosquitoway: great people of nairaland.please does anyone have a list of places to do medicals?
apparently asaju clinic in v.i have a backlog and are telling people to come back in 2weeks to have their medical done.oga earthgreeners have u gone to do yours?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
GboyegaD:

I will suggest you read your response to Teexle again considering each phrase/sentence. Your tone suggested you were pissed with Solomonwis's opinion of Chrigo's approach to posts and you showed it to someone who had anticipated a contrary opinion to Chrigo's post.
For your other point, I have nothing to say cos I believe each individual has his/her approach to things.
Lastly, I never passed any judgment so your assertion on selective judgment isn't something I can relate with.
oga gboyegaD make we burry dis matter abeg..teexzle na my personal person and we chat on watsapp wella....i c nothing wrong in wat she posted..i nd teexzle av both trashed dis issue jokingly on watsapp so her posting anytin here doesnt even hit me at all...u'r a king and oga kjbobo is also a king so make we no start anoda kingdom fight here again...i have benefited from virtually all ur post here so oga mi please do not pollute it wit anoda chrigo issue...kip up d great work u do here and i would b glad to meet a great gem like u in canny...tanx sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Waoh, i read the last couple of pages and this thread is slowly going south . . . purpose of the thread is being killed slowly and the fun in reading it seems to be dying, let us all do what we could to make the thread remain one of the best source of information for those that would like to come and study in Canada.
See you all in Canada and please come with my gala . . . Peace

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.