Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,346 members, 7,910,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598826 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wow! God bless you for this response. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by daimler: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
@chrigo and kjbobo,Thanks for your words of encouragement. On the contrary I dint want people to feel discouraged from my story but it appears to be a source of encouragement... I ll give a detailed list of documents to submit that help fellow nairalanders in future, as a testimony I helped a friend with his application and he was also called for medicals even before I got mine... Its God's doing and its marvellous in our sight.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
@kjbobo me wey my medicals go reach 4weeks on fridays wetin i go tell them? Cos i'll be leaving for lagos in a bit. Intend to storm cdhc tomorrow morning
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
daimler: @chrigo and kjbobo,Thanks for your words of encouragement. On the contrary I dint want people to feel discouraged from my story but it appears to be a source of encouragement... I ll give a detailed list of documents to submit that help fellow nairalanders in future, as a testimony I helped a friend with his application and he was also called for medicals even before I got mine... Its God's doing and its marvellous in our sight.

Sneeze, please do with minimum balance on SOA.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
daimler: @chrigo and kjbobo,Thanks for your words of encouragement. On the contrary I dint want people to feel discouraged from my story but it appears to be a source of encouragement... I ll give a detailed list of documents to submit that help fellow nairalanders in future, as a testimony I helped a friend with his application and he was also called for medicals even before I got mine... Its God's doing and its marvellous in our sight.
Nice one!! We are expecting sir....by God's grace u will definitely Get it...devil is a big liar.....oga kjbobo has said it well....wonda why cdhc would wana do dis to u d 2nd time....u shall testify on this forum..God aint sleeping....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hello guys,
Pls I just received this mail from CDHC:
I did medicals 4weeks ago and its stated in the mail that my passport was dispatched on 29th April(the day I applied).I'm a bit worried pls

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 29 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking numbe
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos

Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Just got my TRV grin Submitted on the 18th of april, got my meds on the 12th of July. Did my meds on the 18th of july in Port Harcourt and got my Trv todaygrin Really happy right now grin
God bless everyone one of you on this forum grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
I just received this too:

Visa application,
– Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 28/08/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
efewhoa: Just got my TRV grin Submitted on the 18th of april, got my meds on the 12th of July. Did my meds on the 18th of july in Port Harcourt and got my Trv todaygrin Really happy right now grin

Big congrats to you.which school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
rexxy09: I just received this too:

Visa application,
– Your processed passport is ready for collection Lagos, on 28/08/2013 at the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website
Congrat bro....i would av said u should remove ur information from ur post but who cares its ur TRV mehn!! Go pick it up....u kuku dnt nid dat info again.....am so happy for u....i tap from ur blessing.....God is indeed great......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
efewhoa: Just got my TRV grin Submitted on the 18th of april, got my meds on the 12th of July. Did my meds on the 18th of july in Port Harcourt and got my Trv todaygrin Really happy right now grin
Who is dis fella throwing smileys about?....dat was wat i got wen i did same...but who cares!! Congrat jorgrin....am so happy for u mehn!!...I tap frm ur blessing...God is indeed great.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013

Visa application,

Congrats bro! Dtz ur TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ceomrcash: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2013

Congrats broda! Wish u de best in canny
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
kjbobo: After due consultation I will like to roll out Lesson2 grin(especially for TRV awaitees)
For those planning to storm CDHC:
There are 3 possible scenarios:
You can be called on your phone, their intercom or be told to come in !
If called. ..the few seconds you are gonna have on phone to speak with the Official can be very crucial....at that point, , choice of words can help!
By now, , we will all agree that medicals get to the embassy in less than two weeks! (At least in my case I was able to confirm my VISA was ready approximately 9 working days)
....so the 3-4 weeks na bobo! If you plan to storm CDHC after medicals had been done in more than two weeks a and further instructions taken care of. ..the following are salient:

All the best
bros, 3-4 weeks no be bobo O!remember no 2 case are the same, i was @ CDHC office 2day, within 5mins they called me, the lady indicate they have not receive my medicals result n d delay is not form their end, na i vez go consultant practice ikoyi medicals done August 8, i see the Doctor he cheek the with the centralize data base, he said the result will get to CDHC office 2moro,he explain that the result are be sent to CDHC office form one centralize data base, and some might get to CDHC office Faster than others, but maximum of 3weeks after medicals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2013

Visa application,

Congrats broda!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2013

Congrats broda!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Congrats @rexxy. God is indeed good. *big hug*
rexxy09: Hello guys,
Pls I just received this mail from CDHC:
I did medicals 4weeks ago and its stated in the mail that my passport was dispatched on 29th April(the day I applied).I'm a bit worried pls

Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 29 Apr 2013 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking numbe
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos

Lagos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Congrats. *big hug*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
ChriGo: Who is dis fella throwing smileys about?....dat was wat i got wen i did same...but who cares!! Congrat jorgrin....am so happy for u mehn!!...I tap frm ur blessing...God is indeed great.....

He is excited, that's d reason. Ehh...pls I want ask u this( cos u seem to know more than ur contemporaries"wink: Do u know if any amount is to be declared to d customs in Canada( as a matter of obligation)?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olasunbo1991(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
i have been following this thread since bt i think is time for me to start my process can i apply for admission now pls god will help you as you response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pwunmi: Congrats @rexxy. God is indeed good. *big hug*
....Really warming up 4 my big hug when my TRV is approved....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
olasunbo1991: i have been following this thread since bt i think is time for me to start my process can i apply for admission now pls god will help you as you response.

You could apply for admission at anytime, only depends on if the school is accepting at that time, so what session do u plan to go for and what school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please has anyone here applied and gotten admission to MUN please i need help asap
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
mistur_chris: Please has anyone here applied and gotten admission to MUN please i need help asap

Throw your questions in the air and i am sure one of the great people here will help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
frederal:

He is excited, that's d reason. Ehh...pls I want ask u this( cos u seem to know more than ur contemporaries"wink: Do u know if any amount is to be declared to d customs in Canada( as a matter of obligation)?
Hmmm!! Oga mi i no sabi anytin oo....i even tink say my ogas siga,gboyegaD,Fhemmy,SirP,Solomonwis,Iwinosajack, Kenniy, 2-chains go don respond to ur question....buh anyway i go answer u based on what they said abt dis in dia previous post.....They said if u'r having $10000 or more with u..u do not have to declare it cuz of money laundry palava....just declare any amount bellow $10k to them so that yawa no go dey......pls note dat dis is not frm my own experience but based on my ogas experience.....tanx.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Suddenly! suddenly!! d fall(sept) list of medical hopeful don disappear into thin air.....is there no hope for those still on the list?.....cdhc why na!!....may God help us all.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
laureek:

Big congrats to you.which school?
thanks, Uni of windsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2013

Visa application,
congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
ChriGo: Who is dis fella throwing smileys about?....dat was wat i got wen i did same...but who cares!! Congrat jorgrin....am so happy for u mehn!!...I tap frm ur blessing...God is indeed great.....
Haha, thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
Thanks Fhemmmy. 1st of all MUN requires that referees send appraisal letters from only emails with institutional domain name eg abcd@oau.edu.ng now in my school (futo) very few lecturers have such email addresses they use mainly personal emails like yahoo and gmail.how can i get around this. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by thatdiva(f): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
@kjbobo u still neva answer my question oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efewhoa: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pwunmi: Congrats. *big hug*
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.