Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (602346 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
1.Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2.Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
3.Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
4.Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
5.Rolatims JULY 28 Paper route
6.Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
7.Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
8.Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
9.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
10.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
11. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
12.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
13.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
14. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
15.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
16. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
17.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
18.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
19.IJESA83. AUG 13 Paper route
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper.....God aint sleepinggrin

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
19.IJESA83 AUG 13 Paper route
N.B- If you have gotten your admission for winter and have applied for TRV. Please provide the following information
*submission date

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mcstar(f): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Hello everyone. Pls I'm trying to apply to a university in Canada for my masters but part of the requirement is that I submit my transcript. I am in my final year now. Should I just continue with the application or can you suggest any other good school that doesn't require a transcript. I want to pursue a master's degree in Engineering.
Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcstar: [color=#990000][/color]
Hello everyone. Pls I'm trying to apply to a university in Canada for my masters but part of the requirement is that I submit my transcript. I am in my final year now. Should I just continue with the application or can you suggest any other good school that doesn't require a transcript. I want to pursue a master's degree in Engineering.
Thank you.
my candid advise is finish up before u even apply, don't be faster than ur shadows.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcstar: [color=#990000][/color]
Thank you.

Calm down I don't. Think any University can Grant u Admission into Masters degree withouth evaluating you through ur Transcript!!! Good dream but make sure u write ur last Exam well and boost ur G.P well..well.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mcstar(f): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
kayconsult: my candid advise is finish up before u even apply, don't be faster than ur shadows.

Ok thanks. But the thing is that I don't know how long the processing, visa, etc would take that's why. I have only second semester left and I don't plan to go for service. But even at that transcript isn't that fast in my school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)
9.IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
10.Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
11.Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
12. Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
13.Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
14.Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
15.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
16. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
17.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
18. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
19.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
20.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

*submission date

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
14.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
15. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
16.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
17. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
18.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
19.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

*submission date

Cheers
abeg add me oo, submitted august 25th, paper route smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcstar:

Ok thanks. But the thing is that I don't know how long the processing, visa, etc would take that's why. I have only second semester left and I don't plan to go for service. But even at that transcript isn't that fast in my school.
the processing visa ranges from 4 to 6 months. But I suggest u apply online which could be pretty much faster, let's say 4 to 8 weeks. Well if u plan not to go for service no wahala, but for an int'l student to be admitted u need a full transcript from ur 100 to 400 level. So just chill and stay glue to this forum. Hav a nice day.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcstar:

What's is the name of ur university? Private or public if public go and pray 1st because of the useless strike. more so when do think U can get ur transcript and bear it in mind that Canadian embessy dey require NYSC either Exemption or other.it will be helpful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mcstar(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
IJESA83:

Calm down I don't. Think any University can Grant u Admission into Masters degree withouth evaluating you through ur Transcript!!! Good dream but make sure u write ur last Exam well and boost ur G.P well..well.......
Thanks. I'll chill then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mcstar(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
IJESA83:

What's is the name of ur university? Private or public if public go and pray 1st because of the useless strike. more so when do think U can get ur transcript and bear it in mind that Canadian embessy dey require NYSC either Exemption or other.it will be helpful
Thanks for the info. School is Lautech. So strike is an issue.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mcstar(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
IJESA83:

Thanks for the info. School is Lautech.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chaiiiii!!!!!
Humanshado removal from the medical awaitees list had successfully put me on my birthday date (13th)....I am sure this is a great sign of joy to come.

It made me to remember our conventional saying '' JESUS'' = CHANGE (God is good)

14.Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
15. Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
16.Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
17. Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
18.Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
19.Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route

*submission date

Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tobst: @ Chrigo no green light yet o o o o wink
....Bro are u talking about response from embassy or response from Lambton college oo?.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
tolyem: Chaiiiii!!!!!
Humanshado removal from the medical awaitees list had successfully put me on my birthday date (13th)....I am sure this is a great sign of joy to come.

It made me to remember our conventional saying '' JESUS'' = CHANGE (God is good)

...ahhhh u'r no 13 on da list....oga mi we go hear from them oo....will u be glad to also hear good news from them oct 13 ?....i know say u no go like am grin.....@miss bon i don modify that list...i don put ur name....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tolyem(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lol!!!!

October 13th no too bad now Oga Chrigo....getting TRV is the koko

ChriGo: ...ahhhh u'r no 13 on da list....oga mi we go hear from them oo....will u be glad to also hear good news from them oct 13 ?....i know say u no go like am grin.....@miss bon i don modify that list...i don put ur name....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
mcstar:
Thanks for the info. School is Lautech. So strike is an issue.
.....hahahaha....seriously i was just observing when u said transcript takes long....i don know say na lautech grin....i no wan talk noni make dem no talk say ChriGo don cum....bro na lautech too i finish...cse dept......to get transcript out na die....but bros if u get ur kudi,ego,owo u can get ur transcript out within 2-4weeks....all u nid do is show some appreciation to sum officials dia *winks*.....they will help u fast track it.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
tolyem: Lol!!!!

October 13th no too bad now Oga Chrigo....getting TRV is the koko

.....oga mi no problem....i go tell cdhc....i sense ur medics coming tomorrow but i go tell them make dem pause am till oct 13 grin..... just relax till then....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2013

*submission date

Cheers
Abeg add me ooo
Submission date - July 8
Mode of submission - paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kelly4top: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
THE GUYS WHO APPLIED ONLINE DID NOT TELL US WHO THEIR SPONSORS WERE TO ENABLE US TAKE STATISTICS IF THE ONLINE APPLICATION DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WHO YOUR SPONSOR IS COS THE PAPER ROUTE IS HANDLED BY THE VO IN LAGOS AND THEY CARE SO MUCH AND THE ONLINE ROUTE IS BEING REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY CANADA OFFICIAL IN CANADA.

WERE YOUR SPONSORS PARENTS OR SIBLINGS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
kelly4top:
THE GUYS WHO APPLIED ONLINE DID NOT TELL US WHO THEIR SPONSORS WERE TO ENABLE US TAKE STATISTICS IF THE ONLINE APPLICATION DOES NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WHO YOUR SPONSOR IS COS THE PAPER ROUTE IS HANDLED BY THE VO IN LAGOS AND THEY CARE SO MUCH AND THE ONLINE ROUTE IS BEING REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY CANADA OFFICIAL IN CANADA.

is all this caps necessary?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nossybelle: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
He does 1 check message in inbox?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
kelly4top:

.....Bro how did u know the online application is being handled by canadian officials in canada?.....if na that one why those one's cum nice pass the one's in lagos na?.....please paste a link here to confirm.....i wana be sure grin.....my friend dat did online is overjoyed now mehn!! After series of usa visa denial he got medics for canada....his sponsor na parent.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
rilly2000:
Abeg add me ooo
Submission date - July 8
Mode of submission - paper route
...updated...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kdf3449(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: ...updated...

Got your pm Chrigo. they are both in the link you sent me,i will continue and keep you posted on the latest. thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
.....Please if u're on this great forum and u wish to have ur information on the list of medical hopeful, please do so by quoting with the @sign ....u can make a reference quote to @Huzzie or @ChriGo....then followed by ur info......this is aimed at making the pages as short as possible....we have wasted a whole page trying to make quote to the medical hopeful list...Tanx for the understanding....We shall all laugh home with our TRVs this year by God's grace.....This message is from my boss himself Huzzie.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by papy4real: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....hahahaha....seriously i was just observing when u said transcript takes long....i don know say na lautech grin....i no wan talk noni make dem no talk say ChriGo don cum....bro na lautech too i finish...cse dept......to get transcript out na die....but bros if u get ur kudi,ego,owo u can get ur transcript out within 2-4weeks....all u nid do is show some appreciation to sum officials dia *winks*.....they will help u fast track it.....

@Chrigo I'm also an ex ladokite...CVE dept. Also applied for my transcript and paid the necessary fees(underG) but this ASUU strike is fucking it all up cos my dept exam officer who is to print my results is also affected...i don't even know the present status and just pray they call off the strike pretty soon cos the admission portal for nxt year september resumption would soon be open. The shortlisted schools are Usask, Regina, Manitoba and SFU....would be going for M.Eng cos i guess its less competitive and just hope one clicks...Lets connect via email or messenger in order to communicate better. Bless Up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
adonai36:

Where in Newfoundland are you? I am in College of the North Atlantic, Stephenville in Newfoundland and Labrador.

Welcome to the land of the ocean. Enough fish for you

Memorial university.
North Atlantic, is it the school along UC road?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....A friend(kunsoft) who recently submited his application online used zenith masterdebit card for online visa payment and it worked.....so no arguement on dis.... master debit works on the platform....if u still got any arguement on this oya signify make we start arguement sharpally grin......
u

Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
papy4real:

@Chrigo I'm also an ex ladokite...CVE dept. Also applied for my transcript and paid the necessary fees(underG) but this ASUU strike is fucking it all up cos my dept exam officer who is to print my results is also affected...i don't even know the present status and just pray they call off the strike pretty soon cos the admission portal for nxt year september resumption would soon be open. The shortlisted schools are Usask, Regina, Manitoba and SFU....would be going for M.Eng cos i guess its less competitive and just hope one clicks...Lets connect via email or messenger in order to communicate better. Bless Up
.....Will PM u now bro....saw this now and LWKMD....TB joshua has spoken grin.....

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
ChriGo: .....Please if u're on this great forum and u wish to have ur information on the list of medical hopeful, please do so by quoting with the @sign ....u can make a reference quote to @Huzzie or @ChriGo....then followed by ur info......this is aimed at making the pages as short as possible....we have wasted a whole page trying to make quote to the medical hopeful list...Tanx for the understanding....We shall all laugh home with our TRVs this year by God's grace.....This message is from my boss himself Huzzie.....
Everybody here sabi Boss ooo,keep up the good work bro... noffin yet from CDHC oooo, since some May applicants just got their medicals I want to assume they want to empty their table; let's see want the rest of the week holds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.