Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,131 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (598878 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by sparta300(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
House pple abeg, do u know how long it takes them to return ur passport if u submit it in person at the VI office? I ask because I don’t reside in lagos so I can make ample sleeping arrangements. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
CONGRATS ROLATIMS..

was really a fast one..

Wishing you all the best...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
sparta_300: Congratulations to Chrigo! No go shayo too much oh even tho this good news need better cold beer to cool ur body. LOL I'm happy for u.
....Na so my brother...Thanx.....Can u believe both my medical mail and rolatims dropped in d midnite...Fear catch me mehn....saw it when i woke up in the morning though....This really shows and confirms that GOD AINT SLEEPING TRULLYgrin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Canadidacy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Na so my brother...Thanx.....Can u believe both my medical mail and rolatims dropped in d midnite...Fear catch me mehn....saw it when i woke up in the morning though....This really shows and confirms that GOD AINT SLEEPING TRULLYgrin.....

Really, /God aint sleeping/ congrats Chrigo, as we celebrate you here nations and Presidents will celebrate you more and more. Go prepare the platform i go join u in fall 2014.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ol' boy, wetin dey happen here?
Chrigo don hammer med, were my own na? cry
Canny ppl, no b the plan b DAT oh.
Anyway bros, congratulobia. cool
Gotta get bac to my yeye customers. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by radical05: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
hello house, please help a friend...a friend of mine who is 28 years old is willing to re-apply again for the Canada study permit as he was denied the first time when he wanted to study electrical engineering due to the fflg reasons(Sponsor not credible because he used his employer, you will not come back to Nigeria after your study in Canada, and insufficient funds.
here are the questions...
1)he got his WAEC in 2003 and a diploma in computer science at lagos city college and since then, he has been working(as technical director for 7 years and as security coordinator(in a security company) till date) he has been able to bride the gap of study because he has working experience but now he wants to study an undergraduate program which is "Applied Disaster and Emergency studies". My question is can he study that course or is "Computer Science" better? would the VO think it aint related to his work experience? and would the fact that he has once applied to study electrical engineering and was denied and now he wants to change his course raise a red flag??
2)he now wants to self-sponsor with target of about 5m, what and what are required of him to present for the application? pls note that even though he is working he doesn't have a salary account because they don't pay their salary into a separate account but he has a savings account which he intend running actively from now till around march 2014 so he can submit his application in April 2014 against Sept 2014. My question is how would you advice him to deposit in the account(since the account as to show source of income) to meet up with Canadian embassy standard, must it be a set amount every month or he can deposit the money anyhow.
3)he is into car business(though not a registered company but the cars being sold are bought in his names, can he include such documents in the application to show some source of income and hope submitting such documents wouldn't make the VO think he wont come back to nigeria?
please I know the questions are much but he is in dire need of an answer right now so he will know how to begin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...Nicemax my man...tap as many as u want biko...Urs is on the way....

Amen bro.......cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ...Tanx jekyll....tanx hyde grin.....conjoined twins noni....God go do two of una own oo....lol....

Lwkm. You're welcome. Amen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Siga: ...should be 200% ...since una be siamese...

Hahaha.

Chrigo, oya take the remaining 100% grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Canadidacy:

Really, /God aint sleeping/ congrats Chrigo, as we celebrate you here nations and Presidents will celebrate you more and more. Go prepare the platform i go join u in fall 2014.
....Big Amen my brother....God go do ur own 4 sure....Tanx man...God aint sleeping....grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by joeblack62: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
A big congrats to chrigo,God is indeed at work...When exactly did u submit?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
equlibrium: Ol' boy, wetin dey happen here?
Chrigo don hammer med, were my own na? cry
Canny ppl, no b the plan b DAT oh.
Anyway bros, congratulobia. cool
Gotta get bac to my yeye customers. grin
....Chai!! Oga banker i pray say i no dey part of those yeye customers oo....cuz i dey bank too grin.....Tanx man...God go do ur own too for sure....Kai!! Oga banker too dey fear......God aint sleeping.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by oloriesther(f): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....Big Amen my brother....God go do ur own 4 sure....Tanx man...God aint sleeping....grin....

Congrats ChriGO,

House,

Do I still need a police clearance certificate for my online applicatiion. Do I also to to attached an affidavit of support from my sponsor for the online application?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
joeblack62: A big congrats to chrigo,God is indeed at work...When exactly did u submit?
....tanx Joeblack....I submited july 30.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......
congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidiadi50: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
congrats i still dey wait for my own oooo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidiadi50: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
guy how them carry they do dis stuff cos i applied on the 19th of july but i have not been called for medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
chidiadi50: guy how them carry they do dis stuff cos i applied on the 19th of july but i have not been called for medicals
....Nna bros dis ya question no fit for medics cuz e get virus oo grin....make u dey check ur email and at the same time always track ur status on vfs....ur medical instruction go reach u soon.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
sampitts: sure you can. Just write an application stating u want to withdraw your passport.. They'll give it to you n wont affect ur application process... How long are you going to stay in cameroon?

abt a month..but I have now been called for medicals...pls any idea how much it costs in Lag?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi guys...pls any idea how much d hospital below charge for d medical exam? I'm not staying in Lag n been trying there number but it's never answered.....thanks

Name: Olufemi Akinyanju
Address: Asaju Medical Clinic,
2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
Telephone: (234-1) 2700040
(234-1) 2700654
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
oloriesther:

Congrats ChriGO,

House,

Do I still need a police clearance certificate for my online applicatiion. Do I also to to attached an affidavit of support from my sponsor for the online application?

.......Tanx oo.....police clearance cert and affidavit of support is not stated as part of the online requirement....u can slot it in one of those PDF's.....wont hurt....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi guys...pls any idea how much d hospital below charge for d medical exam? I reside outside Lag n been trying there number but it's never answered.....thanks

2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
(234-1) 2700654
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fattlordclub: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Pls admin, are you the one that closed my thread? I guess other people should be giving a chance to spread more on their own initiative and not by shutting down their topics. @Marvelling, sorry my thread was shut down.Well, you should know that Canadian experience would be ask from you. Not everyone is expected to work in the factory,but you need to start from a point. If you have money upon your arrival, you can get into a quick upgrading program to secure your chances of not working in the factory as you've said. Remember you have to pay your rents,bus pass,feeding and other things that comes with financials. You are not expected to go on WELFARE or whatsoever. When i came in couple of years back, i did worked at the factory. Today, it's not a history in my life. so sometimes we don't have to expect more when we're not even at such situation. Some ugly situations can be prevented before they become a situation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by PlayPays: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Huzzie: If i curse my network provider ds morning, wahali, he go catch dem....imagine my bros Chrigo n Timo chop medical i no ko fit congratulate dem...God wey do una own go do our own too. I am rily happy for u guys.

Huzzie bro hope you dey track ur app well.... Yours is coming soonest o watch out.... Go fetch am!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ChriGo
Congrats o. Thank God say this thread no end before your medics show Congrats again.

And to everyone who has received their medicals congrats. More good news to follow even for those still awaiting their medics

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: .....Playpays my man....Tanx ooo....if u use ur mouth cut kola i go manage chop am grin.....u too much bro....God trully pays....

Oga Chigoooo..I hail...congrats sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kclexa(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Quantumfisika: Hi guys...pls any idea how much d hospital below charge for d medical exam? I reside outside Lag n been trying there number but it's never answered.....thanks

2 Olosa Street,
Victoria Island,
PO Box 70470,
(234-1) 2700654

The fee is 28k at all approved clinics. Note that you would need accommodation a day before the medicals so that you can arrive the clinic early. Call q_link as well cos theyare both in Victoria Island and about 5 minutes drive apart.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
ChriGo: ....GLORY BE TO THE FATHER,THE SON,THE HOLY SPIRIT....My medical instructions just dropped this morning my people....Am so very too happy right now mehn!!....as i dey type now am not thinking straight...i just wana burst the news...the real typo will come in soon cuz i really need to appreciate some people grin......
congrtas chrigo, God hav buttered your bread and cure ur sleepless nites. It was really a long wait.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Quantumfisika: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
kclexa:

The fee is 28k at all approved clinics. Note that you would need accommodation a day before the medicals so that you can arrive the clinic early. Call q_link as well cos theyare both in Victoria Island and about 5 minutes drive apart.

tanks man....Imagine my surprise wen I called dis clinic in Abj and dey said 36500.

City: Abuja
Name: Bolanle Olusola Ariyo
Address: Abuja Clinics,
22 Amazon Street,
Maitama,
Telephone: (234) 0803 665 0436/7042842

c d complete list here http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx.

I reside in d Kaduna. I think will just come to Lag..my uncle works in VI. Since d clinic is in VI and d embassy is in VI, I tink the reuslts will b sent to d embassy faster than if I did it in Abj....do I need to get my orginal passport from VFS before proceeding to d clinic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
kayconsult: congrtas chrigo, God hav buttered your bread and cure ur sleepless nites. It was really a long wait.
....Tanx kayconsult...u'r mouthed...God will perfect the rest for us....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fattlordclub: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
@Kclexa, take it slowly at this stage....lolz. Your medical confirmation will sent out to France for authentication. These clinic would carry out necessary tests on you,but every will sent to France. I know it takes about 10 business day within Canada. In your case you might want to exercise patient for like a month or less. Still, that is the normal processing for you guys in Naija.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by buchi4med: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
congratulations, CHRIGO my man. I will join you guys September next yr by His grace as I deferred my admission. Go and prepare the ground for me at Lambton. O boy I don lean die for this delay . Well God's time is the best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (444)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.