Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,115 members, 7,977,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:29 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (495948 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2013
No fotocopies. Den liberal arts n science is a faculty. Jus say liberal arts and science is my faculty and BLEEP is my major. Hope u dig wat I just said. If it wer me, I wont just mention d above, I wuld put my major because ur school dint even state dat, dey just put faculty/school, smh
nigerianphoenix: So, I have two questions:
1. Do I need to take photocopies of my documents to the visa interview?
2. My school put in 'Liberal Arts And Sciences' but I have a prospective major at the moment. If the VO asks me what major I want to pursue, what should I say?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jimtosam: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmm..Let's think of a way out for him but no computer training story

Ricky Rozay:

Exactly bro, the VOs DON'T buy the Computer story anymore... They believe NO computer Training last more than a year.

It is even becoming too common at the Embassy...

And you will see some people telling the VO that they did computer training for 4 years just to fill the Gap.. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2013
imperiouxx: @bigfrancis,

How do you always do this long write up? undecided

@imperiouxx !!! Big francis is α future lecturer, he has sweet mouth and his comment always мαкє sense. LMAO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2013
olarwarlay:

Hey Dude! There's no room for insults here...

How come your post is the only one being hidden by Justwise?. I'm sure You must have done something to warrant that.

Just explain yourself instead of insulting a brother doing His job.

This is an informative thread!

He was not trying to help anybody apart from himself, he registered 2days ago and made 6 posts asking people to contact him for one service or the other. That was why i hide his posts

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Morris(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2013
Ricky Rozay: @Morris, Pls drop your email. I have something to ask you..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by theDonBee: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2013
jimtosam:

I have a friend their..What do you need to know about the school?
Hi Jim, sent u a nairaland message. would like to ask about their GA things and fee plans
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by steve4ever: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2013
technolee:
Oh! What a case!!. If I may ask, what level and what course are you undergoing at the moment? If you are about to finish, you can chill. Anyways, you can say that after your secondary school, you took Jamb twice and wasn't admitted because of too many applicants to your school of choice. You then opted for a 2-year vocational training in fashion and design or whatever you have on mind, and you were attached to a company for another one year before setting up yourself. Other NLd gurus, please, pick up from here as 2005 is kind of too far mhen!
i really appr 4takin pain to answer.GOD BLESS NLDITES..... i got admited in 2011, crop production stuff,am in 200level first semester nw,d course ll take take 5yrs. thats y i dnt want to finish it up and I PUT IN TO WASHINTON DC.They admited me fall dis yr. really engage in different wrks wc i learnt...decoration, tiling and painting but ll it be considered if i can get the certificate ready.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by steve4ever: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2013
midi20:
What year did u finish secondary school
What have u been doing since then. Those are the 2 questions the v.o will first ask you.
From me, what school are u presently? Why don't u finish and apply for masters?
i really appr 4takin pain to answer.GOD BLESS NLDITES..... i got admited in 2011, crop production stuff,am in 200level first semester nw,d course ll take take 5yrs. thats y i dnt want to finish it up and I PUT IN TO WASHINTON DC.They admited me fall dis yr. really engage in different wrks wc i learnt...decoration, tiling and painting but ll it be considered if i can get the certificate ready.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by daminho(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Gud morning House, please can I use a corporate account of my sponsor as my financial statement? Please its urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by steve4ever: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013
jimtosam:

You need to be able to fill in the gap perfectly...Computer training is now boring to the VO..Let's think..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2013
justwise:

He was not trying to help anybody apart from himself, he registered 2days ago and made 6 posts asking people to contact him for one service or the other. That was why i hide his posts

What a funny guy he must be. But, btw, you got so much time at your disposal oooo. Monitoring people to that extent for me is a very big job. I don't know what to write but let me give you the very big kudos you deserve.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2013
GboyegaD:

What a funny guy he must be. But, btw, you got so much time at your disposal oooo. Monitoring people to that extent for me is a very big job. I don't know what to write but let me give you the very big kudos you deserve.

Its pretty easy to do, its matter of keeping tap on certain old IDs and new ones stands out. I don't visit every thread , some threads in this section are safe while some are hot-bed of dodgy characters.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2013
babsharon:

Okay sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2013
olarwarlay:

Got it... Thanks

Check ur mail !!! I have replied u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Ricky Rozay: Please whoever has a Sample or Format of Letter of Employment and Study leave Letter, Should pls send to my email.

My email - simon_maybach@yahoo.com. Please Notify me here if you have sent it to my mail so that I can quickly check..

Please guys I need it Asap.. Abeg...

Check ur mail bro..... cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2013
jimtosam: Hmmmm..Let's think of a way out for him but no computer training story

Am I the only one in this line of thought, who else thinks Veteran status would do the trick? I'd just tell the VO I enlisted in the Nigerian army and sight one of the several peace keeping missions as my sole experience.I'd definitely study up and research enough to back up my claim, AFAIK serving in the army is a thing of valour and an honourable act and the VO would be impressed. You can definitely say after your dispatch you felt a need to improve your intellect and gain a certain degree(which can get you promoted in the army, better salary). If I were a VO this sounds a lot more credible than a 4 year computer training. P.S you've gotta be a bit matured, well comported and Start working out if you don't have a nice build. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2013
syahboy: Am I the only one in this line of thought, who else thinks Veteran status would do the trick? I'd just tell the VO I enlisted in the Nigerian army and sight one of the several peace keeping missions as my sole experience.I'd definitely study up and research enough to back up my claim, AFAIK serving in the army is a thing of valour and an honourable act and the VO would be impressed. You can definitely say after your dispatch you felt a need to improve your intellect and gain a certain degree(which can get you promoted in the army, better salary). If I were a VO this sounds a lot more credible than a 4 year computer training. P.S you've gotta be a bit matured, well comported and Start working out if you don't have a nice build. Cheers!

VO:Where are your Nigerian Army Paraphernalia?
You:Ehm ehmm, see my body building nao!
VO:Okay, go back and build more.
You:Left so dejected.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2013
ferdimako:

My guy VO's don't even ask for degree certificate, even transcript(Sometimes not even bank statement).So whatever that is(military trappings) no VO expects you to bring it to an off the counter interview,stop trying to be dramatic it isn't funny.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin you got me laffing real hard.
ferdimako:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2013
syahboy: My guy VO's don't even ask for degree certificate, even transcript(Sometimes not even bank statement).So whatever that is no VO expects you to bring it to an off the counter interview,stop trying to be dramatic it isn't funny.

If you are taking a risk, make sure there is an evidence to back it up,just in case.When you bring in a new dimension, there could be a counter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2013
ferdimako:

If you are taking a risk, make sure there is an evidence to back it up,just in case.When you bring in a new dimension, there could be a counter.
Everyone is uniquely different, to me that is a lot better than a computer training,The Vo can only ask for the trappings if you're not confident and give him/her a reason to.
I believe if I were in that situation I'd be confident enought to pull it off(in my previous post I indicated I'll be sure to study up and research so I can back up my claim, so read and understand before blasting), If you feel you can't then suck it up and let other forumites comment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
At last, At last! Got released from the ban cell.. I was convicted for what I knew nothing abt.. Anyways, its a way of separating the shaft frm d wheat..
Thanks Justwise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abeg oo, my papa be ASP (Assistant superintendent of police)... When the VO asks abt my sponsor, can I also add.. He has a poultry farm, 3 fish ponds, and 2 farming sites.. Ur opinion pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by worry359(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Amefrica: Abeg oo, my papa be ASP (Assistant superintendent of police)... When the VO asks abt my sponsor, can I also add.. He has a poultry farm, 3 fish ponds, and 2 farming sites.. Ur opinion pls
Tell VO that papa will send his men round to arrest and shoot VO if visa not given grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
syahboy: Everyone is uniquely different, to me that is a lot better than a computer training,The Vo can only ask for the trappings if you're not confident and give him/her a reason to.
I believe if I were in that situation I'd be confident enought to pull it off(in my previous post I indicated I'll be sure to study up and research so I can back up my claim, so read and understand before blasting), If you feel you can't then suck it up and let other forumites comment.

I am stating my angle, you're dissecting and judging. No matter what, don't curse!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by wabiwabi91: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
Amefrica: At last, At last! Got released from the ban cell.. I was convicted for what I knew nothing abt.. Anyways, its a way of separating the shaft frm d wheat..
Thanks Justwise

They shouldn't have released you. You should have stayed there for as long as the Nigeria Police Force keep many poor souls behind bars for crimes that they didn't commit.

See how you are announcing that your father is ASP as if it is something to be proud of. Instead of you to hide your head in shame. Mtcewwwww. angry
Amefrica: At last, At last! Got released from the ban cell.. I was convicted for what I knew nothing abt.. Anyways, its a way of separating the shaft frm d wheat..
Thanks Justwise

They shouldn't have released you. You should have stayed there for as long as the Nigeria Police Force keep many poor souls behind bars for crimes that they didn't commit.

See how you are announcing that your father is ASP as if it is something to be proud of. Instead of you to hide your head in shame. Mtcewwwww.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin Smartguy has bn granted visa! Wer is e sef? Coman post let's celebrate ooo! cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by wabiwabi91: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks Justwise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
babsharon:

Check ur mail !!! I have replied u

Got it bro... Tnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis21: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
ferdimako:

Lmao! That is so funny!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
babsharon:

Check ur mail bro..... cheers

Thnx bro.. You are too much!!!! I appreciate alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
wabi_wabi_91:

See how you are announcing that your father is ASP as if it is something to be proud of. Instead of you to hide your head in shame. Mtcewwwww. angry

See how you are announcing that your father is ASP as if it is something to be proud of. Instead of you to hide your head in shame. Mtcewwwww.

It's really disheartening the way some people just open their mouth and talk. Someone came up with his sponsor's details and how it's gonna affect his chances of getting visa, just for you to be saying rubbish abt his Father. I question your upbringing. SMH. Is his Father an Arm-Robber, Smuggler or into hard Drugs biz that he will be ashamed to say it in public?

If you have scores to settle with some police men, then do that somewhere else and don't come here venting your spleen. In my opinion, you need to tender an apology to him. You have just hit below the belt.

@Amefrica: it's good to hear that your Dad has other businesses and sure it will prove He has more souces of income. However, hope you have documents to back up your claim?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (401)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.