Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (495439 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by zynnnie: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello everyone ,

am getting ready to wheel up, anybody on here in Montgomery Alabama. My school is troy university Montgomery campus.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
OjaP:

Isn't that synonymous to NRCgrin.

That said, did you watch "koto-aiye"? That epic yoruba movie? In the late 80s or early 90s?
dem never born imperiouxx dat time na....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2013
dkgetmuny:
omo it is ooo...its better for ladies cos if u stay in some states wia u av many africans, some charge a lil low for it..tho its still to expensive to me...omo ryt now i need to start wearing skin, i don go buy one creams wey go dey give me steady gorimapa, i no fit dey pay 20USD(3000) to dey barb..omo ko joor..
Kai! Akagum ni e grin grin But $20isnt much oo, you no know say the hair go last me two months ni? Or shey you think its 3 weeks hair I wan carry $20 do? I no be mumu na cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2013
flynbird: undecided............... Lol
Flying bird(eiye ti on fo loke) oya tell us d name of ya skool...dem don give u visa, all d nairaland witches no fit stop u again

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2013
Ms Nas:
Kai! Akagum ni e grin grin But $20isnt much oo, you no know say the hair go last me two months ni? Or shey you think its 3 weeks hair I wan carry $20 do? I no be mumu na cheesy

haha shebi u na woman na...u fit carry am for 2months sef (apologies to moremi gals OAU)...me wey my hair dey grow like grass....d money wey i go take barb hair for one yr fit pay all d school students tuition...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 10:23am On Jul 26, 2013
dkgetmuny:

haha shebi u na woman na...u fit carry am for 2months sef (apologies to moremi gals OAU)...me wey my hair dey grow like grass....d money wey i go take barb hair for one yr fit pay all d school students tuition...

Dkgetmuny !!! Please go with After shave for you †̥o economise your money o !!! Ladies don't have problem, within that 2 months guys can barb their hair in 4 or 5 times.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by effulgence: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello house,pls anyone who has got information about cheap flights frm lag to new york should alert us here o. Can't even see Emirates(economy) to nyc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by effulgence: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello house,pls anyone who has got information about cheap flights frm lag to new york should alert us here o. Can't even see my preferred airline,Emirates(economy) to nyc
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eedrism: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
When I tried checking it keep saying (You Have No Available Score)And yes have called nd send a mail to the SAT pple in USA nd they keep saying the sametin that dey will work on it,they requested for some info and I gave them nd still yet the resulting didn't come up yet...MOreover COllegeboard organise for both SAT/TOEFL.

Ms Nas:
what did your profile read when you tried checking for your result? and have you tried calling the sat people? ( i dunno the body that organises the test)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
autumn.flower:

someone should be kind enough please. Thanks

You can register for the GRE yourself by simply calling ETS on phone. First, open an account on www.ets.org/gre because you'll provide them with your account login details when you call with which they'll use to log into your account and register you themselves. Second, you'll need to have an atm card. I suggest that you use GTB ATM mastercard as it always works. You'll provide them with the card number(16-digit number on the card's front), expiry date(also on the front) and c.v.v number(the 3-digit number on the back of the card). They'll enter these details themselves and register you from over there. They'll ask you to choose your preferred exam centre in Lagos. Your exam ticket will be sent to your email address.

This option is the best for you as you'll get to register at the official and lower exam fee of $185(N29,000). Registering through agents will cost you between N45,000 - N50,000.

The number to call is +31320239593. Make sure you recharge at least N600 if calling with an MTN line as you'll spend at least 10 minutes on the call.

I believe Toefl registration is the same way, else go to First Logic, Ikeja. I did mine there, paid about 40k then.

I hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2013
eedrism: When I tried checking it keep saying (You Have No Available Score)And yes have called nd send a mail to the SAT pple in USA nd they keep saying the sametin that dey will work on it,they requested for some info and I gave them nd still yet the resulting didn't come up yet...MOreover COllegeboard organise for both SAT/TOEFL.

I'm sorry. Who registered for you? If you used agents, then I'm afraid, they might have scammed you! sad. When did you do the exam? And what excuse did the Collegeboard reps give you, when you called them?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2013
dkgetmuny:
omo it is ooo...its better for ladies cos if u stay in some states wia u av many africans, some charge a lil low for it..tho its still to expensive to me...omo ryt now i need to start wearing skin, i don go buy one creams wey go dey give me steady gorimapa, i no fit dey pay 20USD(3000) to dey barb..omo ko joor..

Guy check the town where you are well and you will get either kokoye or akatas that are good and barb for $10 - $15.
At all, abeg, make we learn to comot conversion for our minds ooo otherwise, na heartbreak we dey take play. Just see and work with the dollar figure.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigass(f): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2013
House pls i had my interview last month in Abuja i have been trying to schedule an interview in Lagos. i have not been able to fix an appointment. kindly assist me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by idalex: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2013
technolee:
Young man, have you filled in the school(s) you would want your scores be sent to? If no, please do asap before it gets to less than 12 hours to the test. Else, you will pay to send those reports. Wish you success

ur advice is also helpful to me.
When applying to uni in US how will d transcript be sent. House pls u can help out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2013
babsharon:

Dkgetmuny !!! Please go with After shave for you †̥o economise your money o !!! Ladies don't have problem, within that 2 months guys can barb their hair in 4 or 5 times.
after shave for head? shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2013
effulgence: Hello house,pls anyone who has got information about cheap flights frm lag to new york should alert us here o. Can't even see Emirates(economy) to nyc

I will suggest you use www.wakanow.com to search for cheap flights to NYC.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2013
Ms Nas:
Abi !!! He don't want †̥o spend his money and I think he can supplement that.LMAO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by effulgence: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2013
GboyegaD:

I will suggest you use www.wakanow.com to search for cheap flights to NYC.
Thanks,but wakanow doesn't list emirates rather they display royal air morocco which iv learnt on this forum that their service is poor.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eedrism: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2013
I registered for the exam myself at macki consult @ agege they didn't scamm me because it was the same plc I registered for my toefl and I sw my result,so A̶̲̥̅♍ sure someothing is wrong with the sat anyway,when I called them they. Were just saying they will work on it bla bla bla sinc may4th...I jst tayaa for d tin.

Ms Nas:
I'm sorry. Who registered for you? If you used agents, then I'm afraid, they might have scammed you! sad. When did you do the exam? And what excuse did the Collegeboard reps give you, when you called them?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Ms Nas:
yes na....shebi wey i use dat gorimapa shaving cream i go dey apply after sgave...i already shaved with it ystdy...nutin dey happen...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2013
GboyegaD:

Guy check the town where you are well and you will get either kokoye or akatas that are good and barb for $10 - $15.
At all, abeg, make we learn to comot conversion for our minds ooo otherwise, na heartbreak we dey take play. Just see and work with the dollar figure.
baba i av decided to barb gorimapa, i av decided to barb gorimapa, no turning back, no turning back..$10 (1600) dats alot if muny...ok i am actually dkgetmuny lool....but broz those kokoye can do any kinda job...dem rugged pass naijaz in my view men
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2013
effulgence: Thanks,but wakanow doesn't list emirates rather they display royal air morocco which iv learnt on this forum that their service is poor.

shocked shocked shocked
Where did you learn that on this forum? It depends on what you call their service being poor because I flew it my 1st time and it was excellent save for the Lagos - Casablanca route which was a small plane flying such altitude thus, the reason for the noise. In between, their cabin crew is professional in their dealings.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2013
dkgetmuny:
yes na....shebi wey i use dat gorimapa shaving cream i go dey apply after sgave...i already shaved with it ystdy...nutin dey happen...
dkgetmuny... So you have been doing the practical aspect from Naija grin grin Funny dude
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2013
dkgetmuny:
baba i av decided to barb gorimapa, i av decided to barb gorimapa, no turning back, no turning back..$10 (1600) dats alot if muny...ok i am actually dkgetmuny lool....but broz those kokoye can do any kinda job...dem rugged pass naijaz in my view men

Since goris goris looks nice on you, you are good to go but please don't be friends with someone like me cos I fit mistake sapa your shining head ooooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Spanishmario(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2013
Hello guruz, watz d range of a cheap college tuition fee for a master degree program dat I can get... Help needed ASAP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2013
eedrism: I registered for the exam myself at macki consult @ agege they didn't scamm me because it was the same plc I registered for my toefl and I sw my result,so A̶̲̥̅♍ sure someothing is wrong with the sat anyway,when I called them they. Were just saying they will work on it bla bla bla sinc may4th...I jst tayaa for d tin.

The fact that you saw your test scores for Toefl doesn't mean its the same for SAT. I'm suspecting those people used dubious credit card to register for you and the thing bounced.
Collegeboard does not have the right to withold your scores. They should have asked you to take the test again, or even refund you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FIZIK: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2013
I cant seem to find where the profile of my sponsor(tuition and living expenses) is required on the DS-160.
I only see who will pay for the trip.
Did anybody fill such?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by vivysparkles(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ms Nas:

Lmao!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by autumnflower(f): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
yomifowe: .
thanks alot, sorry about not going through the thread guys,its alot of pages and i dont know where it is specifically.. Thanks anyways..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
vivysparkles:

Lmao!!!
Abi o. I taya oo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Spanishmario(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
autumn.flower:

thanks alot, sorry about not going through the thread guys,its alot of pages and i dont know where it is specifically.. Thanks anyways..

itz in page 244
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Teebarg1: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ricky Rozay: .
Check your email Ricky you got a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (401)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.