Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,467 members, 7,917,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:40 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (493200 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
OjaP:

I have always said it...you're a trouble maker... grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa for you ooooo.
Which trouble did I make now? grin Na wa for you too!cheesy tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
fittty:

Na wah oh! What do people stand to gain from lying to people who don't know u from adam? Tot u said you were in the USA earlier and made the inquiries for ur cousin? undecided smh!
cheesy cheesy Bros, so you actually thought all this "My cousin this, My cousin that" is true? lipsrsealed You're on a long thing grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms Nas:
cheesy cheesy Bros, so you actually thought all this "My cousin this, My cousin that" is true? lipsrsealed You're on a long thing grin
kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms Nas:
Ms nas I dey eye u o wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by OjaP: 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
fadinus:
Ms nas I dey eye u o wink

You better don't go blind bro.....undecided undecided undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigass(f): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
i deferred my admission because of marriage and my wife is currently pregnant she works with a telecoms coy. how do all these affect my Visa application
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olsmade(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
bigass: i deferred my admission because of marriage and my wife is currently pregnant she works with a telecoms coy. how do all these affect my Visa application

i dont think it affects it negatively at all. All things being equal, having a wife (a pregnant one at dat) demonstrates strong ties back home so dats a boost for you. Tidy up all other aspects. All d best.
OjaP:

So which school you and your cousin dey go?
grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
bigass: i deferred my admission because of marriage and my wife is currently pregnant she works with a telecoms coy. how do all these affect my Visa application
It doesn't affect it, just make sure you start the visa application when you are ready and thats when you receive your new I-20 with new resumption date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fadinus(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
OjaP:

I wont bro grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
fadinus:
kiss
kiss
OjaP:

undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms Nas:
kiss
undecided
Na Ms Nas dey undecided una mouth abi. wahala dey...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Kunsoft:
Na Ms Nas dey undecided una mouth abi. wahala dey...
... undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2013
Ms Nas:
... undecided

Me sef dey clear throat o... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 2:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Wow...Thank God the week ended well. The young terrorist was captured alive and in custody. The guy really pull crowd mehn...You need to see curfew for boston...Everywhere was silent and all the military divisions wey yankee fit get full Watertown today. My school shut down straight, UMASS, HAVARD and the rest too follow. I feel relieved now because even the inside wey i dey i was scared. Couldnt open the window sef make bullet no go pop. But its all good and ThankGod he was caught...Dzhokar Tsarnaev..and his Brother (now late).Small boys wey terrorize the whole of Boston. Na so yankee be? me go run go back 9ja if this type of thing continue o grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 20, 2013
Anthonymighty: Wow...Thank God the week ended well. The young terrorist was captured alive and in custody. The guy really pull crowd mehn...You need to see curfew for boston...Everywhere was silent and all the military divisions wey yankee fit get full Watertown today. My school shut down straight, UMASS, HAVARD and the rest too follow. I feel relieved now because even the inside wey i dey i was scared. Couldnt open the window sef make bullet no go pop. But its all good and ThankGod he was caught...Dzhokar Tsarnaev..and his Brother (now late).Small boys wey terrorize the whole of Boston. Na so yankee be? me go run go back 9ja if this type of thing continue o grin grin grin grin

Anthony, congrats o cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Reckless1: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2013
Fork pillow talking.....Most y'all haters... BIRCHEssss i stay hate free.....MooFuckers..Kpali dumb slow MooForker cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 4:53am On Apr 20, 2013
Who is this one? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 5:23am On Apr 20, 2013
This reckless is very useless mscheww.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Mamacita007(f): 5:24am On Apr 20, 2013
Anthonymighty: Wow...Thank God the week ended well. The young terrorist was captured alive and in custody. The guy really pull crowd mehn...You need to see curfew for boston...Everywhere was silent and all the military divisions wey yankee fit get full Watertown today. My school shut down straight, UMASS, HAVARD and the rest too follow. I feel relieved now because even the inside wey i dey i was scared. Couldnt open the window sef make bullet no go pop. But its all good and ThankGod he was caught...Dzhokar Tsarnaev..and his Brother (now late).Small boys wey terrorize the whole of Boston. Na so yankee be? me go run go back 9ja if this type of thing continue o grin grin grin grin

Anthonymighty grin grin go and sleep well tonite nomore fears

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by flynbird(f): 6:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Hi guys. Pls I'll l ike to know what my school means by submitting proof of Immunization against mumps, measles and rubella, Tetanus and HBV?? They say its part of the requirements for admission. Looks strange to me cos I haven't read anyone on here doing such for admission.

Also I studied economics and going in for HRM(human resources management). Does it look like a change of line? Are they very much related? Jst wondering cos of the VO's
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kpolli(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2013
flynbird: Hi guys. Pls I'll l ike to know what my school means by submitting proof of Immunization against mumps, measles and rubella, Tetanus and HBV?? They say its part of the requirements for admission. Looks strange to me cos I haven't read anyone on here doing such for admission.

Also I studied economics and going in for HRM(human resources management). Does it look like a change of line? Are they very much related? Jst wondering cos of the VO's

You have to do medical test and immunizations b4 coming..... I did mine b4 I came here.... It is far cheaper to do it in naija
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2013
flynbird: Hi guys. Pls I'll l ike to know what my school means by submitting proof of Immunization against mumps, measles and rubella, Tetanus and HBV?? They say its part of the requirements for admission. Looks strange to me cos I haven't read anyone on here doing such for admission.

Looks strange to me too, never heard of such before.
regarding your second question, I think you should be able to answer that question yourself.Comme on, you have Bachelor in economics so you should know better.you start by researching about HRM and try to see if it related to economics or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2013
kpolli's reck-less friend
kpolli's friend reck-less
reck-less kpolli's friend
reck-less friend kpolli
friend reck-less kpolli
friend kpolli reck-less

cheesy cheesy

Bring it on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nice4life: 6:44am On Apr 20, 2013
kpolli:

You have to do medical test and immunizations b4 coming..... I did mine b4 I came here.... It is far cheaper to do it in naija
Its like she meant admission to the school not port of entry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by flynbird(f): 6:51am On Apr 20, 2013
kpolli:

Now where do I start this Immunization against mumps, measles and rubella, Tetanus and HBV test from I don't even know what to do or where to go. How did u get urs done and its for admission oh not POE. Wonder what business school has got to do with this. Are they taking we africans as animals with some sort of disease and bringing it into the US? Smh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by flynbird(f): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2013
nice4life:
Its like she meant admission to the school not port of entry.

Yeah for admission oh! Imagine angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by flynbird(f): 6:53am On Apr 20, 2013
nice4life:
Looks strange to me too, never heard of such before.
regarding your second question, I think you should be able to answer that question yourself.Comme on, you have Bachelor in economics so you should know better.you start by researching about HRM and try to see if it related to economics or not.

Ok I'll do just that
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by flynbird(f): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2013
Na wah oh! I jst checked my mail and read a mail from the school saying I have to complete an online 45mintues writting assessment on ETS website. After scoring 91 in Toefl. Smh! They say only Business and System Tech grad applicants are exempted from taking the assessment.

The mails also says I have to submit a F1 visa compliance form affidavit of support. And it must be signed and stamped by notary Public or legal official!.... Thought this was supposed to be for the embassys interview. Isn't the bank statement showing enough for my studies suposed to be enough for the school? Smdh! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Anthonymighty(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2013
flynbird: Na wah oh! I jst checked my mail and read a mail from the school saying I have to complete an online 45mintues writting assessment on ETS website. After scoring 91 in Toefl. Smh! They say only Business and System Tech grad applicants are exempted from taking the assessment.

The mails also says I have to submit a F1 visa compliance form affidavit of support. And it must be signed and stamped by notary Public or legal official!.... Thought this was supposed to be for the embassys interview. Isn't the bank statement showing enough for my studies suposed to be enough for the school? Smdh! angry

I guess schools are going tough now. They musta had bad experiences from 9ja students who get admissions and dont show. Even my school complained about it too on our Orientation day...lol #9ja no dey carry last grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by flynbird(f): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Anthonymighty:

I guess schools are going tough now. They musta had bad experiences from 9ja students who get admissions and dont show. Even my school complained about it too on our Orientation day...lol #9ja no dey carry last grin grin grin grin

That's the major reason I didn't disclose the schools name on this thread. Anyone who is really willing to school wld google schools and do his/her own research instead of asking for schools on here. Not everyone who reads this thread really wants to go schooling. Some just see it as a means to get into the US. They ruin others chances of getting admitted. Lots of travel agents could also be visiting this thread to get new updates and they often process visas for people who do not have the intention of schooling. God help us!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ApachaiHopachai: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2013
flynbird:

Now where do I start this Immunization against mumps, measles and rubella, Tetanus and HBV test from I don't even know what to do or where to go. How did u get urs done and its for admission oh not POE. Wonder what business school has got to do with this. Are they taking we africans as animals with some sort of disease and bringing it into the US? Smh!
The immunization is meant for when you are registering in school(atleast thats the directive from my own school) and I feel its meant for all students not only Africans. If you still have your childhood immunization card...you would have probably done some of these. What you need do now is show a doctor here the card and he would help you sign of the other ones.
Its alot cheaper to do it here.
Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FindOut(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2013
flynbird:

That's the major reason I didn't disclose the schools name on this thread. Anyone who is really willing to school wld google schools and do his/her own research instead of asking for schools on here. Not everyone who reads this thread really wants to go schooling. Some just see it as a means to get into the US. They ruin others chances of getting admitted. Lots of travel agents could also be visiting this thread to get new updates and they often process visas for people who do not have the intention of schooling. God help us!

*WITHOUT PREJUDICE*

WRONG! Yes, people need to do their own research but disclosing your intended or even current school's name on this thread can do no harm whatsoever and may benefit others. Those who disclosed mushroom schools like Virginia International Uni on this thread have saved several others from falling into the trap of getting admitted there. And we have seen cases where forumites over there will tell you much more about your school than you'll ever see on the internet. You are very free to keep your school name to yourself but I'm very sure that if other people had hidden harmless info from this thread under the guise of being careful, YOU wouldn't have benefitted as much as you have from this thread and even the internet if you had cause to read reviews from current students attending your school. Its the school's business who they choose to give admission and its between fraudsters/scammers and DHS/Police/FBI/etc if they choose to arrive at the US and constitute a nuisance to themselves. The American government is stil very familiar with the words "prison" and "deportation".

To each his own. Keep it up. I just hope you won't discover something about your school at a time when you will wish you had learned about it earlier.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (401)

Italian Student Visa-help! / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.