Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,843 members, 7,942,104 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song (19479 Views)

Timaya - Bow Down Lyrics / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by ELgordo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Damn# I lull this track! Bow down Bit*hes! Get on ur knees!
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Costa2000(m): 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Waque: Gud 4 her
Abi oooo
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by sobastical: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
iamswizz: ok....

But if i may ask who/what is beyonce is she a stripper?

No, its one of ogbanje's name.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
freecocoa: Your analogy is quite funny to me, bottom line is, artistes brag whether obvious or not so don't fault 1 and leave the rest.

She hasn't said anything worth making me feel insulted so I don't care, until the day she mentions my names in her song and says insulting things about me, then will I take it personal.

Let her sing whatever she likes, its her business and especially as regards this matter, she's done nothing wrong, its not even as if what she said isn't true, if you feel she's referring to all ladies then so be it, after all most ladies want to be like her.

P.S, There's something called "figures of speech" and song artistes use it a lot so believing that someone who said "I'm over the moon" meant it literally is a minus for you.tongue

Okey dokey ma'​am

U win
grin
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
iamswizz: ok....

But if i may ask who/what is beyonce is she a stripper?
i think so
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think this is some kinda spoof song cos that pix is so blatantly "photoshop-ed" you'd have to be blind not to see it. Beyonce may just be having a laugh with the song.

I say don't take it too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
bbpreye.:
Please what is Beyoce?
your madam at the top
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by bongila(f): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
carr96:

Well she aint the 1st celeb to brag about her success! Rappers do it all the time!,...even some naija artiste sef! grin. So??

Bragging and outrightly abusing them are two diFferent things. So her fans did what to be called bit**es? Smh for you.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by NessaFresh(f): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okay we don hear
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Fussbot: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
homesteady: emm....wats wrong with d song??.
Its a normal thing now!! Artist's insulting their fans via their songs!! Especially Nigerian artist's. And the bad tin is dat,the fans will still dance weneva dey hear d song!!
#Dancing to Davido's - i'm beta dan, all you all of you!!
wat is dis 1 saying?so na we in dey talk 2 abi??person wey no even sabi sae u exist na in go dey follow u fit??na in haters in dey follow talk bros..
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by otbliz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
azpekuliar: No MB to waste.
u get sense
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by trolling(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
homesteady: emm....wats wrong with d song??.
Its a normal thing now!! Artist's insulting their fans via their songs!! Especially Nigerian artist's. And the bad tin is dat,the fans will still dance weneva dey hear d song!!
#Dancing to Davido's - i'm beta dan, all you all of you!!
all u gat to do is sing it back to him...i'm better than you
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by joeruano1: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Make Beyonce go look bush. Rappers r d only musicians who hav d licence to brag in America. I fink Bey's not humble at all considerin her antecedents .Only God knows if she has not made herself Jay-Z's husband.

1 Like

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by tpia5: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
onila should love this song, she's a big fan of the b word.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by tpia5: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
ELgordo: Damn# I lull this track! Bow down Bit*hes! Get on ur knees!

sounds like onila.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by MrsChima1(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
I found my theme song! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Ivynwa(f): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
You know, I find it hard to believe that Beyonce sang that? It seems somebody annoyed her and she is hitting 'em bad.

The song sounds disrespecful to her husband too in the "don't think that I'm just his little wife" line. It all sounded as if she is feeling relegated to the background because she is now a wife and all of a sudden angrily lashed at the likes of other "bad girl musicians" like Rihanna,Britney spears, JLo with a tone that sings "I can be badder, raunchier and even talk dirtier than you all, don't you dare think that I'm just his little wife". grin grin

Beyonce we still love you even if you have plenty kids and is married. Chill B-Baby.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by MrsChima1(f): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
Don't know why any of you are surprised. There are many celebrities that haven't kept it real on what they want to say to you or anybody else but of course...YOU are their source of income. So many bite their tongue long enough to hit jackpot and then tell you what they really feel.

That's why I respect celebrities that keep it real NO MATTER WHAT.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

High five to you!
& HI 5 TO U 2 MA'AM. wink
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by free2ryhme: 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Don't know why any of you are surprised. There are many celebrities that haven't kept it real on what they want to say to you or anybody else but of course...YOU are their source of income. So many bite their tongue long enough to hit jackpot and then tell you what they really feel.

That's why I respect celebrities that keep it real NO MATTER WHAT.

mdm @ the top wher have you been grin grin nice to see you around ooo
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by MrsChima1(f): 3:06am On Mar 20, 2013
free2ryhme:

mdm @ the top wher have you been grin grin nice to see you around ooo

I have been around suga...hiding from Oga Chima. grin grin grin
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Mynd44: 3:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Why are people so mad anyway? It is a song, get with it.

How come when Kanye said "And I admit I fell in love with Kim/ Right about time she fell in love with him/It's okay girl do your thing/Lucky I didn't have Jay drop him from the team"
no body complained.
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Why are people so mad anyway? It is a song, get with it.

How come when Kanye said "And I admit I fell in love with Kim/ Right about time she fell in love with him/It's okay girl do your thing/Lucky I didn't have Jay drop him from the team"
no body complained.

Uhmm! Cuz hez a Rapper and we alL know Rappers brag aLot
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Mynd44: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
dopeJemi:

Uhmm! Cuz hez a Rapper and we alL know Rappers brag aLot
It is also called double standards. So rappers can do it and no one else?

Nansense
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by dopeJemi: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is also called double standards. So rappers can do it and no one else?

Nansense

Its not dat.. When u r a rapper, u r expected 2 brag, its no big deaL when a rapper brags buh 4 a person Like beyonce 2 brag abt Her success when its pretty obvious, hmmm! I'lL av 2 say its strange and its unLike her.. Dats why I said she Had a reason 4 doing d song
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by Mynd44: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2013
dopeJemi:

Its not dat.. When u r a rapper, u r expected 2 brag, its no big deaL when a rapper brags buh 4 a person Like beyonce 2 brag abt Her success when its pretty obvious, hmmm! I'lL av 2 say its strange and its unLike her.. Dats why I said she Had a reason 4 doing d song
A song is a song....any artiste can decide to sing about anything it is her choice
Re: Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song by shilling(f): 12:48am On Mar 21, 2013
I love the first part of the song . . . I'm weirded out by the 2nd part. Bey is obviously addressing some hating b**ches that need to bow down then take a seat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rick Ross – Hold Me Back (Nigeria Version) - Video / Download New MP3: Jonnykage Ft Iceboxx, Upper X- Chi Chum Chin / Olamide – Hello Habibi Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.