Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas (7702 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / ACN Demands Apology From GEJ For Denigrating Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by eggheaders(m): 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
eldoradoxx: The hatred amongst Nigerians of today is very raw and visible. Its even more than what Ojukwu saw and asked that he be left alone to form the Republic of Biafra. I am a sure my father who fought on the Nigerian side (though from south South now delta state) and his collegues who were deceived by Gowon and Awolowo in stopping Biafra from seceding would be regretting their actions in their graves. Our fathers won the battle but never won the peace, greater danger lies ahead.

like seriously who cares.this thread is about yorubas and Ali an igala man.until the flat headed empty chest beaters jump on it.cursing on awo which no one in their enclave can measure up to till the world ends.as long as they keep running that their soakaway orfice we will be tongue lashing them and putting them where they belong i.e the gutters.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by saved: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
These OPC groups and their lies self. So ex con awo brought TV to Yorubaland before France? smh
:- check the facts out before you condemn, and, is OBJ not an ex con or once a prisoner? Oh my God! Yorubawa have used Turenchi (grammar) to scatter Alli. Impact sorry, infact! Alli has gone!
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by saved: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
toothpaste: Abokina Mallam I hereby grant you the permission to move forward and tear the agbada of owambe man.

Don't pity him even if he starts shouting "MOGBE oooooo.....ah a mi wan shelle ah...mo wa gbere nie" grin
:- Bros, you wan use laughter kill us?
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by blaqoracle: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mr. Globe:
These OPC groups and their lies self. So ex con awo brought TV to Yorubaland before France? smh
can you imagine the utter display of ignorance and unmatched exhibition of mediocrity? if you vaingloriously praise worship awo for bringing tv to nigeria, what will you for the man that invented television? what of those in whose regime they brought item as radio, bicycle, sewing and cigars- beer parlour discussion.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by faaz24: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
eggheaders:

awo gave us a TV station when your folks are still goin about without cloths and living like stone age men.your people only saw the light of civilization when they saw the yoruba land.I know simpletons like you can't use google.type WWW.Google.com.you will see a blank space after the website opens. do yourself a favour and type in that blank space.first television station in africa.I hope that will cure your ignorance.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
blaqoracle: can you imagine the utter display of ignorance and unmatched exhibition of mediocrity? if you vaingloriously praise worship awo for bringing tv to nigeria, what will you for the man that invented television? what of those in whose regime they brought item as radio, bicycle, sewing and cigars- beer parlour discussion.
Can you read yourself? At least you comment hs been noted.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by yarodin: 12:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Because Hausa/Fulani cursed out their houseboys we no go hear word again? After all this is not the first time, anytime boy boy gets out of control Hausa/Fulani has always put them in check.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by dayokanu(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2013
yarodin: Because Hausa/Fulani cursed out their houseboys we no go hear word again? After all this is not the first time, anytime boy boy gets out of control Hausa/Fulani has always put them in check.

You recognize the boy boy in the pic below?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by yarodin: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2013
dayokanu:

You recognize the boy boy in the pic below?

That is a "Ghana must go collector", big difference between a "Ghana must go collector" and house boy. Accept and deal with your position, crying will not solve your problems.
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by NegroNtns(m): 3:55am On Mar 20, 2013
....how about these coward slaves parading kano with sheik gumi flag?

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by cfours: 5:32am On Mar 20, 2013
^ that picture is hilarious grin

nice response @ topic
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by Funkadict(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2013
I've been enjoying this debate so far. Yorubas have scored 95% already, d issue is I know not how to share 5% between a red-capped and Ali as they both lack proves to establish their point.
Another issue is that, I dont know if Obj (NFI- National Fuelprice Inflator) is their reason for hating d yorubas, or Awo who masterminded some great feats that had first ranked Nigeria d giant of Africa.....
But if by their fruits we shall know them, then leave Obj and Awo to their tribe and lets talk of another national achiever from other tribes.... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by kemoolala: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Oro di kaya!
Re: Afenifere Blasts Ahmadu Ali For Denigrating Yorubas by Martins02(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hahahaha.heros being now chosen for the yorubas.i knew they never had any amongst them.hehe haha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) / Picture of the army checking nigerian entering the country of western nigeria / Senate Approves N189bn Budget For INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.