Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,046 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kosibah Speaks: I Didn’t Make Annie Macaulay’s Wedding Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kosibah Speaks: I Didn’t Make Annie Macaulay’s Wedding Dress (1258 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kosibah Speaks: I Didn’t Make Annie Macaulay’s Wedding Dress by segunsd: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yemi Osunkoya was said to have made a 7000 British Pounds wedding gown for Annie Macaulay

There was a bit of confusion in the Twitterverse after Yemi Osunkoya denied having made Annie Macaulay’s wedding outfit said to be worth 7000 Pounds as reported by Blogger Linda Ikeji. Linda’s report was copy-pasted across all blogs earlier in the day and it even went on Nairaland. Reactions to the news were mostly negative as people saw the move as very extravagant. Yemi Osunkoya, the man behind Kosibah however moved swiftly on Twitter to control the damage. He stated that he didn’t do the wedding gown and the information was false. The blogger meant no harm and might have been misinformed. She has since taken the post down after being contacted by the designer.

Here is a screenshot of the initial post made by Linda Ikeji.

Here are Kosibah’s replies:

All other bloggers are urged to correct the news or take down the post.

http://naijapose.com/i-didnt-design-annie-macaulays-wedding-dress-kosibah-blurts-out/
Re: Kosibah Speaks: I Didn’t Make Annie Macaulay’s Wedding Dress by JIGHU(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2013
segunsd: Yemi Osunkoya was said to have made a 7000 British Pounds wedding gown for Annie Macaulay

There was a bit of confusion in the Twitterverse after Yemi Osunkoya denied having made Annie Macaulay’s wedding outfit said to be worth 7000 Pounds as reported by Blogger Linda Ikeji. Linda’s report was copy-pasted across all blogs earlier in the day and it even went on Nairaland. Reactions to the news were mostly negative as people saw the move as very extravagant. Yemi Osunkoya, the man behind Kosibah however moved swiftly on Twitter to control the damage. He stated that he didn’t do the wedding gown and the information was false. The blogger meant no harm and might have been misinformed. She has since taken the post down after being contacted by the designer.

Here is a screenshot of the initial post made by Linda Ikeji.

Here are Kosibah’s replies:

All other bloggers are urged to correct the news or take down the post.

http://naijapose.com/i-didnt-design-annie-macaulays-wedding-dress-kosibah-blurts-out/

THIS GIRL NO DEY TIRE TO LIE?? SHE WILL JUST SIT DOWN AND BE HYPING AND LYING....RMD CALLED YOU CHEAP LovePeddler,JIM IYKE CALLED YOU HERMAPHRODITE WITCH AND NOW KOSIBAH FROM LONDON IS CALLING YOU A LIAR...ONE HELL OF A LIFE
Re: Kosibah Speaks: I Didn’t Make Annie Macaulay’s Wedding Dress by mitchyy(f): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
She should learn to verify news before posting. Its not good for her image. She does it most times and it always backfires on her with pple calling her names.
And do i sense the op pushing the blame of bloggers who spread the news? If Linda Ikeji actually meant no harm why didnt she call the designer herself to confirm before posting? Linda is very naughty and i know she probably knew it will cause controversy.

Biko let her cut it down a bit
Re: Kosibah Speaks: I Didn’t Make Annie Macaulay’s Wedding Dress by tpia5: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
why are people so busy spreading fake news on the web?

not referring to linda in particular (after all she must have heard it from somewhere), but just speaking generally.

this is why some states are setting up committees to tackle rumour mongering.

although the state of education in nigeria also has to be tackled sha.

(1) (Reply)

Is Karen Igho Married? / Kris Kross Star Chris Kelly Dies Aged 34 / Pregnant: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Growing Tummy In Tiny Bikini (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.