Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,008 members, 7,922,431 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16619 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2013
Young po413: One nags alot and it really pissed me off but I still love her like madt,the other one is annoyingly quiet,no matter what you say or do,she will only be looking at you like a zombie but I still love her cuz I hav peace of mynd when am wit ha,the next one talks too much even wen u are nt listening and I cant do without her.
My main girlfriend is too bossy,she loves to take charge of everything to extent hearing her voice makes me wanna hide but thats the one I love most and intend to marry despite her character.
gosh! What are you minister of women affairs?

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Kosigift(f): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
Young po413: One nags alot and it really pissed me off but I still love her like madt,the other one is annoyingly quiet,no matter what you say or do,she will only be looking at you like a zombie but I still love her cuz I hav peace of mynd when am wit ha,the next one talks too much even wen u are nt listening and I cant do without her.
My main girlfriend is too bossy,she loves to take charge of everything to extent hearing her voice makes me wanna hide but thats the one I love most and intend to marry despite her character.
and i sincerely pray 4 u bro, jst hope dos girls don't show up on ur wedding day cos like we all kno, Nemesis has a funny way of catching up wit people...
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
*clears throat*
I feel like complaining about a few issues buh am jus gona let em slide cos no matter how many issues I myt have she probably tolerates a couple of ma screw ups too dat she doesnt complain about.. and I don't see her here on NL tryna front... except if she already has and am a learner in the process of learning fa *surfs thru pages*
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
timpaker:

lolz. I deserve fresh air joor (i need it even if GEJ can't guarantee me that). people often wonder how i got stuck with her, infact it surprises me the more. And i don't want a negative news around my neck

I only see a RELATION bro.. The SHIP has sailed away teytey.

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
o.obim:
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!

*Umbrella
* Preferably Rain Coat (not condom)
You Welkm
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
AngelEbi:
Is true na. I'm nt d kind of girl dat gets excited over evry engagement ring. U ave to ask me for my preference so I'll be proud to wear it. For instance, I hate rings wit just one stud

Lol.. she's concerned about 'The Ring'.
*whispers* my precious

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
AG.gal:
Wen i prepare a terrible meal n he eats happily n say "its very tasty"

And you find that annoying Omashe oo
He's a keeper, latch on tight!

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Artistree: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
GaussS: well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out
Sounds very familiar...2 yrs ago that was.
I tell ya, very very very annoying!!!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ego2: wen i get his brb shit while trying too chat wif him, buh still find him online

Hehehe.. Cruel shii.. The guy no try.
Any babe dat does such wif me and stil stays online.. I jus picture her taking a huge dump and that's it.. Interest Lost!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Oestrogen skyrocketed.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by BashToks: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
de Hitchcock: I just hate the fact that I nag and quarell all my strength and then he laughs and replies wiv"u r awesome,I love u"it kills me.urghhhhhhh.like I just wasted my time.he is the bestest.luv him crazy

Ayaff lost oo
Getting mood swings even while texting? U hate U love U love to hate.. Which levos
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by herseys01: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eya why dont you read the thread of the wife poisoning her hubby and stabbing him. It is fun now, I jst pity you when they all find out. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. it is not possible to love all of them. You are just been greedy. Hope karma does not catch up with u. undecided

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by kelvinnash(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Am tired of she suspectin me,accusing me of cheatin......even without proof
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oieezhah(f): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2013
I tire 4 u o... Hw many dem b?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by bizzlemie(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
I hate it when she monitors me on Nairaland's romance section! sad
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 22, 2013
bizzlemie: I hate it when she monitors me on Nairaland's romance section! sad

Why?you want to be left alone with hyenas? tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Les: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Finally finally.... I hate the way they keep banning me as if am some sort of contra-band good on nairaland, no thanks to "intimacy annihilates". For d fact dat i can now comment after one month still doesn't stop u from being a scumbag!! Forgive me lord
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by tunapius(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
tellin her i wanna c her& duly endorsed by her. And was latr dlayed by chores. D tin dey pain me die undecidedtellin her i wanna c her& duly endorsed by her. And was latr dlayed by chores. D tin dey pain me die

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Ruling The World Of Modeling With Boobs / Nigerian Lady Gang Beaten In A Hotel After Hiding A Used Condom In Her Vagina / Photos of man performing sex acts with dozens of women surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.