Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) (26774 Views)

Delta University Arrests Man For Writing Exams For GF / Men Accused Of Writing Exams For Girlfriends-Daily Trust / Students Writing Exams On The Floor In Gubi, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2013
nijanigga: We're been told that Nigerians are the happiest people,that's called suffering and smiling.And before you say anything,Nigerians are very religious and are going to heaven.Sorry,guys Nigeria is a wasted generation.
If your family is a wasted generation don't drag every Nigerian into it. Choose your words carefully.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 6:48am On Mar 20, 2013
deelobe: If you really want to help. Let us the state and local government. Most of the schools in the villages are like this. You can see some aren't wearing shoes.

Corroborates GEJ's claim of being shoeless in his school days!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by RisenSun(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2013
victorazy: Leaders of tomorrow
grin grin grin I remembered GEJ

Abi o! If JEG sorry GEJ made it being CLUELESS sorry SHOELESS (Jeez! What's wrong with me this morning), then they can make it too being'DESKLESS'
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by quin9(f): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: This is in the south. I dont see any hijabs.
Why are u yarning crap?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by softtouch2(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2013
I can see a shoeless student on the 4th-pic, Hope this is not GEJ in his days? shocked

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 7:01am On Mar 20, 2013
jmoore:
If your family is a wasted generation don't drag every Nigerian into it. Choose your words carefully.

Gbam!! No generation is a wasted one. Nigerians are an adaptable people struggling to cope with the harsh conditions they find themselves. Most of our rather extreme unusual behaviours are coping strategies to cope with fear of poverty and sufferings they had experienced in the past eg:

- religiosity to seek solace, beg God to help them out of poverty and evil machinations designed to make them poor
- corruption in govt is to have so much you and your children never go back to poverty
-crime to provide means of survival
- smiling and suffering to deal with the pains in their hearts using humor as a coping mechanism.
-incompetent leadership may have resulted from poor parental upbringing and attending schools like these

Overall Nigerians are resilient adaptable strong people.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by zion316: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Na wa oo, we dey try for dis contry o,if na sum place dem for don bob o
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Solozzo(m): 7:04am On Mar 20, 2013
soft-touch:
I can see a shoeless student on the 4th-pic, Hope this is not GEJ in his days? shocked

Laugh out loud!! Probably a future reincarnation of GEJ!!
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by slimyem: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2013
MsDarkSkin: It would be nice if they could have tables and chairs to
use but honestly as long as they are getting the education they
need, imho that's what's important.

Is this a joke or what?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Hurray!!! My post just make it to the frontpage for the very first time.
Where is my palmmy drink?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by duddexeng(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Am not surprise. Their children are schooling in foreign land. Yeye leaders
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by emiye(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2013
[size=15pt]THIS IS IMO STATE.[/size]

@ op, THE DESK GAVE YOU OUT.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: Their parents are also to blame. Can't they at least provide chairs for their own kids if the government is not ready to provide?
Another fool. Typical ignorance. @OK_2_NV at ur age, u dont know the meaning of poverty and govt. responsibility.
Are you a PDP delegate or PDP election tug?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
Oya OP, at least give us the state this school is in.
Are you just going to post pictures without any kind of indication of where the pics are from?
yes oooo, i'm a newly recruited teacher posted to this school, so I don't want to put my job on the line. Meanwhile my Governor has always been on the news. Grap that?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Bright2(m): 7:43am On Mar 20, 2013
This was how it all started before we got the man without a pair of shoe,tomorrow this student will also display their own biography as the students without reading desk even one or more among them might also not have a pair of school sandal,look at their foot now.I rest my case.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2013
emiye: [size=15pt]THIS IS IMO STATE.[/size]

@ op, THE DESK GAVE YOU OUT.
NO! South south
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by just2endowed: 7:44am On Mar 20, 2013
i remember my time in school when i was a kid. The parent provide chairs and books then in primary public school during the military era. On first day of school we all carry our chairs to school and on last day of school approaching holiday we carry our chairs to our home. During this time i hate school so much. We've been cheated by our corrupt military rule during ibb.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by PweetiQueensy(f): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2013
Dis skol D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lyk christian sec. Sch. Uyo, akwa ibom state.... If it I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊, den ȋ̝̊̅̄ comment M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ reserve...
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by okerelawrence(m): 7:49am On Mar 20, 2013
impeach d councilor of dat ward, d chairman of d LGA n d state governor. dats child abuse.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Akanbi1509(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2013
It can't be more than South South in Nigeria, Akwa ibom state my prime suspect
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by searay(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2013
PweetiQueensy: Dis skol D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lyk christian sec. Sch. Uyo, akwa ibom state.... If it I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊, den ȋ̝̊̅̄ comment M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ reserve...
iyo ooooo, ado ke OA LGA
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2013
♚ƒԐLis-c∆tus:
Oya OP, at least give us the state this school is in.
Are you just going to post pictures without any kind of indication of where the pics are from?
my point. At least the state and LG. eg Lagos, surulere LG. simple. This would give some credibility to the story.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2013
Why are people been mad about this?
Didn't we all see the videos and images of the Police Training College in Lagos?
Nigeria is massively phucked
The question is,do we want to save her?

1 Like

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Pangea: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2013
searay:
NO! South south

You have no moral leg to stand on for posting those pictures without the location!
Infact you are dic.kless coward, how much are they paying you to turn the other way in the face of rot and decay?
I must tell you, you are part of the problem!
An opportunity presented itself, to be a voice in the wilderness and you are here shi.tting your pant!
Post the location and put the devil to shame now!

Imagine if it was wole Soyinka, Martin Luther king, or Ken saro wiwa that took those pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by jaki006: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2013
This is definitely osun state i served there and the school i served in was worse
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Tolexander: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2013
worldman: yes are they sitting with there brain
don't you know that reading and writing flows when you are comfortable?
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Victorjoseph(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Mehn dis isn't a gud condition oooo there iz no way d students can excel wit diz
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2013
ul b amazed most of them will end up being so successful in future.its all about programming your mind and knowing want you want and how to achieve it.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by sureteeboy(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2013
OK_2_NV: This is in the south. I dont see any hijabs.
that doesn't mean. It's a government school
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Godyke(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2013
toshmann: The name of this school is not important. It is in Nigeria. And that's bad enough. Pupils on the floor, the floor no even get cement sef.

I don tire.

Who told you the school is in Nigeria when are yet to confirm the location. Is Nigeria the only country where this type of school uniform and situation is found? The poster too may not even be a Nigerian. So lets leave it as it is for now.
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by Inik(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2013
whitedolphine: Please were is this school?
The school is in Akwa ibom state
Re: Students Writing Exams On The Floor & Outside Classrooms (Pictures) by okebaba: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2013
I am not surprise, We live in a country were our leader wake up and request for N13b to renovate VP PERSONAL house, yet people that pay tax did not have comfort. We live in a country were Mr president requested and budget N1b for food and drinks in Aso rock, yet the people they govern cannot eat three square mail per day.

We are not fool, very soon they will be call upon to answer how they are govern us. We are witness to what is happening in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Congo,

Tell them WE ARE NOT EDUCATED ILLITERATE, IF THEY ARE.

Very soon they will be answerable to this kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at / Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.