Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. (1223 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / We The Igbos Dont Want To Be Part Of Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by byteem: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2013
SO THIS IS HOW THEY CALL FOR AMNESTY .. THE SULTAN CANNOT CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER . THE EMIRS CANNOT CAUTION THEIR OWN PEOPLE .. THE GOVERNORS SIT BACK AND TAKE THE BOKOHARAM RAVE TO REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY ALLOCATIONS , MORE MONEY .. THE NORTHERN ELITE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW ...AMNESTY INDEED .....THE PRESIDENT VISITS AND TWO WEEKS LATER.... THIS IS THIS IS ONE TOO MANY..

THIS IS A THE HEIGHT OF SEVERAL BRUTAL SLAPS TO THE IGBO RACE .. I TOT THEY SAY THEY ARE WARRIORS .. SO NOW I DARE SAY THAT IF THE IGBOS SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING .. THEN THEY ARE CHICKENS ..DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES, TO HELL WITH DIALOGUE .. THE OHANEZE,MASSOB AND ALL THOSE TONGUE WAGGING TOOTHLESS DOGS SHOULD STAND UP AND GET COUNTED ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ..AM NOT IGBO BUT AM THAT MAD..

IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS .. SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM.. ... I SAY BURN THEM THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THE SO BE IT...

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by malele(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2013
oga that bus was heading to lagos,am sure it affected more yourba people than igbo

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:56am On Mar 19, 2013
I understand your outrage and anger bro. But do you know that their are still christians that come from the North? Do you also know that is not all muslims that are Boko Haram?

We christians are not known for paying evil for evil and I don't think we should falter on that regardless of what is happening now. Les leave God to judge.

Having said that, I think Mr president and some elites of this country have failed us, in the sense that it is the duty of the government to provide adequate security to life and properties.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Toktee(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2013
Iam a xtian but sometimes i wonder wether some of you use azz to think,was it niger delta elders that call the militants to order,or do you think the bombing affect only xtians or do you think xtianity dos not exist in the north?........I have an advice for you,ask your igbo brothers to go back to east since you think they are the reason for bombing,and i can tell you that based on your anger you guys are security threat,so go back home where people dnt die

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by mike404(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2013
2goodbobo: I understand your outrage and anger bro. But do you know that their are still christians that come from the North? Do you also know that is not all muslims that are Boko Haram?

We christians are not known for paying evil for evil and I don't think we should falter on that regardless of what is happening now. Les leave God to judge.

Having said that, I think Mr president and some elites of this country have failed us, in the sense that it is the duty of the government to provide adequate security to life and properties.
You are right bro... All muslims are not boko haram buh all boko harams are muslim, YOU NO DEY MAKE BRAIN @ ALL
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by vanstanzy(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2013
I trust my brothers' in Onitsha and Aba, this won't be allowed to lie low. angry

Does the Sultan of Sokoto still want amnesty for this CRIMINALS, seeing what they have done? angry angry angry angry
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by jadakiss213(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2013
Stop Inciting the Public dude!

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by vanstanzy(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2013
Toktee: Iam a xtian but sometimes i wonder wether some of you use azz to think,was it niger delta elders that call the militants to order,or do you think the bombing affect only xtians or do you think xtianity dos not exist in the north?........I have an advice for you,ask your igbo brothers to go back to east since you think they are the reason for bombing,and i can tell you that based on your anger you guys are security threat,so go back home where people dnt die

*Sneezing!* Sorry i couldnt help but sneeze. What was it u were saying? angry angry

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2013
I still wonder why Igbos are still living in Kano. You guys should come back home before we can do anything. Killing Northerners in Aba and Onitsha will only put the remaining millions of Igbos at risk.

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by byteem: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2013
VERY TRUE THERE ARE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH .. BUT THEY ARE NOT CHICKENS , I SERVED IN THE NORTH IN 2003 SO I KNOW .. BOKOHARAM CANNOT TRY THIS AGAINST CORE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE HARD CORE. I HAVE NORTHERN CHRISTIAN FRIENDS.. AND TRUST ME THEY ARE FAR FROM COWARDS .. ... THEY WONT TAKE IT LIEING DOWN, THATS WHY PLACES LIKE TARABA ,ADAMAWA , YOLA , .AND THE LIKES WHERE U HAVE CORE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS REMAIN FREE... IMAGINE IF THIS WAS DONE IN JOS .. THE TOWN WOULD BE ON FIRE BY NOW AND STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED BECAUSE YOU WOULD DEFINATLY GET REPRISAL ATTACKS .. THESE BOKO GUYS KNOW THAT THE IGBOS ARE CHICKENS.. ALL MOUTH NO ACTION. THATS WHY THEY ATTACK THEM WITH SUCH IMPUNITY .
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by lacasa: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Facts:

1. Igbos, all mouth but no action.

2. Igbos, the love for money wld never make them leave the north or lagos

3. Igbos, are more frightened of their own people (fellow igbos) than any bokoharam or Opc.

4. The average igbo man can stay 10years in kano without visiting his home village in the east, for. Fear of the unknown (over there undecided)

5. Igbos expansionism policy always put them on a collision coursee wt their host communities cos they like to encroach on people's land

6. Most crimes Igbos accuse others for, are mostly (Igbo on Igbo) crimes i.e self-inflicting

7. The Bombs used by evil elements in places like kano, yobe n borno r shipped by Igbos

8. Their insatiable lust for Money makes them to be peerceived as Untrustworthy n dangerous cos the general reservation about the Igbos is dat, they can go to any lengths (even terrorism) to make MONEY

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by 2goodbobo(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2013
mike404:
You are right bro... All muslims are not boko haram buh all boko harams are muslim, YOU NO DEY MAKE BRAIN @ ALL

Olodo like you. Am sure you have some muslim friends don't you? So are telling me that all your muslim friends are Boko Haram members?

Nobody is supporting their barbaric act but all am saying is that whether you like it or not, their are good muslims who are not happy with what is happening.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Mmiriariugwu: 10:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Abagworo: I still wonder why Igbos are still living in Kano. You guys should come back home before we can do anything. Killing Northerners in Aba and Onitsha will only put the remaining millions of Igbos at risk.
i want 2 tell u dat coming back from the north of igbos does not end this boko haram isue or guarantee our peace entirely.these saddists are actualy looking 4 a ground they can control as a sovereign entity where they ll base and con2nue to cause trouble and terror campagne.Once they achieve this,they remaining parts of the dis integrated nigeria will con2nu to b @ d receiving end of this teror campagne.the only solution to this menace remains total clanp down & termination of this group by the govt forces tru the co-operation of all law abiding citizens.so let us stop thinking that igbos or even christians vacating north entirely is the end of this menace.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by JIGHU(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2013
malele: oga that bus was heading to lagos,am sure it affected more yourba people than igbo

YORUBA PEOPLE INDEED....A BUS FULL OF IGBO TRADERS WHO COME TO LAGOS REGULARLY TO BUY GOODS TO SELL IN KANO AND OTHER PART OF THE NORTH, AND YOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY TRAP ABOUT YORUBA PEOPLE...IGBOS RILY NEED TO RESPOND.....BLEEP THIS FUCKING MALUS
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Everybdy is just intellectualy lazy and selfish, I tell you there is no reason to call for war here! Let me tell u my experience in Jos!
There was a Saturday that the Ndigbo declared as Igbo day in Jos. I went out that day and the whole of the commercial center of Jos was a dead zone! all the Terminus area, Ahmadu Bello way, Tafawa Balewa Street, Rwan Pam strt etc was as desolate as anything, everything practically stood still, just because there was Igbo day!
Why cant the Igbo boycot Kano, and let us see if Kano will stand. let the boycot be total, from the lowest street artisan to the richest Igbo!
beleive me, Igbos will be begged to return and then the Igbos can negotiate the terms of their return.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by dridowu: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2013
I personally will NEVER support anyone that disturb our environment, but I support dialogue with boko pple as far that it will yield PEACE to the society.
My Dad used to say that never pray for WAR (MINOR/MAJOR) because you only know the beginning but you will NEVER know the end.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Gourdoinc(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Violence begets violence. Dnt talk abt d igbo cos ur all ignorant. Giving silly explanations and solutions. Mourn d souls dat hav died. Nothng persists forever. Dat includes you, i and bokoharam
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by lillyveezy: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
@op,who does ur submission affect,the Igbos'?I guess not.Submit till thy kingdom come,violence begetting violence is pure stupidity.And u want the Igbos to violently respond just to satisfy ego?Am soooo sorry/weep for the space ur brain is occupying.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by nedu666: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2013
ABOLUTE RUBBISH IBOS IN KANO AND PARTS OF THE NORTH DESERVE TO DIE. WHAT THE Bleep ARE THEY DOING IN THE NORTH. STUPID SET OF PEOPLE. LET THEM REMAIN UP NORTH. BASTARDS THAT VALUE MONEY OVER THEIR LIVES. THERE IS NO NEED TO RETAILATE ANYTHING NOBODY WHO VALUES IS LIFE WILL REMAIN UP NORTH. WHY ARE YORUBAS AND SOUTH-SOUTH NOT THERE. THE LOVE FOR MONEY IS THE ROOT TO DEATH.

MASSOB ARE CLOWNS. RATHER THAN ASKING IGBOS TO QUIT THE NORTH. THEY ARE SOBBING.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by malele(m): 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
JIGHU:

YORUBA PEOPLE INDEED....A BUS FULL OF IGBO TRADERS WHO COME TO LAGOS REGULARLY TO BUY GOODS TO SELL IN KANO AND OTHER PART OF THE NORTH, AND YOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY TRAP ABOUT YORUBA PEOPLE...IGBOS RILY NEED TO RESPOND.....BLEEP THIS FUCKING MALUS
Dey killed some yourba professors sometime last year in madugri,what was u peoples response like
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by ckkris: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa: Facts:

1. Igbos, all mouth but no action.

2. Igbos, the love for money wld never make them leave the north or lagos

3. Igbos, are more frightened of their own people (fellow igbos) than any bokoharam or Opc.

4. The average igbo man can stay 10years in kano without visiting his home village in the east, for. Fear of the unknown (over there undecided)

5. Igbos expansionism policy always put them on a collision coursee wt their host communities cos they like to encroach on people's land

6. Most crimes Igbos accuse others for, are mostly (Igbo on Igbo) crimes i.e self-inflicting

7. The Bombs used by evil elements in places like kano, yobe n borno r shipped by Igbos

8. Their insatiable lust for Money makes them to be peerceived as Untrustworthy n dangerous cos the general reservation about the Igbos is dat, they can go to any lengths (even terrorism) to make
MONEY

The voice of Boko Haram.
This deception worked in 1966 when Ibo officers reacted because of troubles in the wild wild west.
And Ibo officers lost seniority in the military.
That seniority has been recovered by officers that are far more competent than Ironsi et al.
Now the OWNERS of boko haram prefer to scatter everything and start afresh so they can regain dominance in military.

What will happen next?

Now na morning.

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Whatever happened to "Ohaneze na soppulu Mohammed" I think Bokos should return the love.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by DerideGull(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
byteem: SO THIS IS HOW THEY CALL FOR AMNESTY .. THE SULTAN CANNOT CALL HIS BOYS TO ORDER . THE EMIRS CANNOT CAUTION THEIR OWN PEOPLE .. THE GOVERNORS SIT BACK AND TAKE THE BOKOHARAM RAVE TO REQUEST FOR MORE SECURITY ALLOCATIONS , MORE MONEY .. THE NORTHERN ELITE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW ...AMNESTY INDEED .....THE PRESIDENT VISITS AND TWO WEEKS LATER.... THIS IS THIS IS ONE TOO MANY..

THIS IS A THE HEIGHT OF SEVERAL BRUTAL SLAPS TO THE IGBO RACE .. I TOT THEY SAY THEY ARE WARRIORS .. SO NOW I DARE SAY THAT IF THE IGBOS SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING .. THEN THEY ARE CHICKENS ..DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES, TO HELL WITH DIALOGUE .. THE OHANEZE,MASSOB AND ALL THOSE TONGUE WAGGING TOOTHLESS DOGS SHOULD STAND UP AND GET COUNTED ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ..AM NOT IGBO BUT AM THAT MAD..

IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT OUR PRESIDENT IS A COWARD .. THATS NOT NEWS .. SO WILL THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ALSO BECOME COWARDS WHILE THEIR BROTHERS ARE SLAUGHTERED AND WHILE THE NORTHERNERS OWN FLEETS OF TRUCKS AND OIL BLOCKS IN THE EAST AND TRUCK AROUND COMFORTABLY..BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REASON WHY BOKOHARAM CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED IS THAT THEY ALL ARE BOKOHARAM.. ... I SAY BURN THEM THEM ALL ....IF ITS WAR THE SO BE IT...

I do not think you are Igbo chap. Even if you are an Igbo, it is a brazen display of idiocy to conjure the crap you posted above. How does it solely incumbent on Ndigbo to spearhead a reprisal on an insidious bomb attack at the Sabon Gari Luxurious Bus Park in Kano? Are the Ndigbo the only owners of the luxurious buses or the patrons of the Bus Park are only and limited to Ndigbo?

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by TechRev: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ibos may delay to speak or answer but if and when they do, the response will deafen even you. Best solution is for FG to rise to the occasion.
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by byteem: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
I TOT I SAID THAT BEFORE.. I AM NT IGBO .. BT LETS LOOK AT THE REALITY HERE .. TO THOSE SICK BOKOHARAM GUYS.. THE IGBOS REPRESENT CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA JUST LIKE THOSE SICK TALIBAN AND MUSLIM TERRORIST BELIEVE EVERY AMERICAN OR EUROPEAN CITIZEN REPRESENTS CHRISTIANS EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THATS FAR FROM THE TRUTH ...BUT THATS HOW DUMB THESE GUYS ARE .. NOW IF THE IGBOS TO THESE INSANE MANIACS REPRESENT CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA THEN IT MAKES BOKOHARAMISH SENSE TO TARGET IGBO SETTLEMENTS.. FOR EVERY 10 IGBO IN KANO 9 LIVE AND DO BUSINESS WITHIN THAT PARK AND THE SABONGARI ENVIRONS .. THE BOKOHARAMISH SENSE TO THESE DUMB PSYCHOS MAKES THE IGBOS MORE IN THREAT OF ATTACKS .. COS THEY BELIEVE THAT A LARGE CHUNK OF YORUBAS ARE MUSLIMS ..THEY TRADE WITH THEM ANYWAY AND DO HAJJ AND ALL THAT WITH THEM TOO... SO THE BOKOHARAMISH SENSE TELLS THEM TO SPARE THE YORUBAS..THAT EXPLAINS WHY THEY ALSO TARGET CATHOLIC CHURCHES AND THE LIKES ... THEY ARE JUST A CRUDE BUNCH OF HOMOSEXUAL MANIACS...
Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Do anything about what? The only thing they would do is to send more people to the North and Soppulu Bokoharam

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/829605_kano_-_5_jpg4511c06e1afa7a204b97ff8f2d9b32e3[/img]

1 Like

Re: If The Igbos Dont Do Anything About This Then I Submit That They Are Cowards.. by studbobby: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2015
This is all lies the ibos be wiz

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News****************** Expertriate Kidnapped In Lagos / Any Attempt To Come Near My 13 Year Daughter:this Is What Will Happen / Presidency Makes First Official Statement On NGF, Rivers Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.