Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,387 members, 7,897,745 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! (1337 Views)

Opinion: Dorobucci Vid Is Wack! / Elajoe Is Wack / Illbliss Is Wack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! by spikedcylinder: 12:00pm On May 08, 2006
Is it just me or does anyone else think her new album-the cookbook is totally rubbish?
I used to be a big fan of Missy and used to think any song she comes out with must rock,i´m also tripped at the fact that she could loose so much weight but meeen,the album is bleeped up.I dont like any song on it!
Re: Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! by bluenubian(f): 3:45pm On May 08, 2006
i agree with ya, i think she tries too hard, the last song she did that i liked was "work it" she lost my vote after that
Re: Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! by Blackbuddy: 9:16am On May 09, 2006
Missy started out as a great songwriter for other groups like SWV, 702 and Aaliyah then showed her creative talent as a producer before she shined as a rapper and singer. Who can forget her "Supa dupa fly" album with such bangers as " Can't stand the rain"? Then she let us have it again with "She's a bitch" and "all in my grill" on her follow up album. "Get your freak on" was a new kind of production effort where she began to experiment her sound and though we liked it, we could feel her moving away from us and into her own zone. Her album "Under construction" was a project that personally I feel should never have been attempted although it did have some standouts such as "Work it". Sadly, after this it all began to go downhill as far as I can tell 'because for the life of me I don't understand the beats she's been cranking out since for herself. Cookbook was the final straw! Missy has lost it. But then, that's only my opinion. What's yours?
Re: Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! by spikedcylinder: 6:51pm On May 09, 2006
The songs are horrible,the videos worse!Who saw that one with Ciara?The first time i heard the song,i said to myself-I'll wait to hear the chorus,it might be nice after the chorus.I waited till the song ended!
I'm dissapointed as i used to be such a huge fan!
Re: Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! by MeGaStReEt: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2011
the album is okay, I have listened to it
Re: Missy Elliot,her New Album Is Wack! by Ibime(m): 12:23am On Jan 17, 2011
Missy Elliot should stick to singing and quit her "spit it your face" nonsense raps.

(1) (Reply)

How Comes No One Talks About (niyola) Can't She Sing.wat Do U Tink Of Her Song . / Most Boring Part In D Studio When Making Song / New Video: 9ice - Appetizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.