Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,434 members, 7,964,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (39155 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by kajoula(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
bilms: Buhari/Okorocha 2015 poster out. It reads, the best from the north and the best from the south. Discipline plus humanity.
Fu*kers
I dnt believe in this democratic nonsence anymore
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
Goddex:

Why can't APC settle for a Rochas/Ribadu ticket?

Why must South East always be seen by this Abokis as only
good enough for Vice President?
Some people mumu well well! As South don do am now, u think it will work well again if na another south? Do not forget that Southerners are not politicians, Northerners are!
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by TechyGuy: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Demdem: Some fools simply can't use their brain. Buhari is unelectable but singlehandedly commands millions of votes. Even the retardeen without the killer party machinery of fraud can't confidently control thousands.
It's all about the numbers. Who is capable of bringing in the votes.

As regards the posters, if true then I believe its a mistake. Not because Rochas isn't capable but better candidates are available who can also pull in the numbers. We should understand that the primary target is to uproot the killer party.

My proposal; a buhari-fashola ticket is the most potent for now. Potentials to uproot the incumbent is in there. Buhari should go for one term and Fashola takes over afterwards.

Bringing in Rochas won't bring any numerical value which to me is of upmost importance. Igbos will still vote retardeen whether rochas is there or not so they should be ignored.

Seriously, you sound like a child. I don't know your age but you seem to be in early 20's or late teen. Is this how you analyze politics and Nigeria politics for this matter?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
smiley
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
re@lchange:

oga all these long talk cannot make us vote for buhari
the man is a terrorist!

we are better with GEJ than buhari!
a buhari will never allow an international airport in enugu or owerri
I will be insane to ask you to vote even for my father in Nigerian politics.
I am trying to make sense of the argument of the thread. I didn't ask you to vote for any one last time, why will I be asking you now?
Who you vote is your business. 99.99% will always vote based on religious, ethnic/tribal leaning, and that is not a brainer, but when some of you try to make academic of that choice as if its not based on those sentiments, the whole charade looks ludicrous.

You claim not to vote for Buhari because an Igbo person is playing second fiddle and I then ask you based on the same sentiment, how do you justify your choice of GEJ even when an Igbo man isn't playing any kind of fiddle with his ticket? It has nothing to do with GEJ or Buhari as persons, I am only going by your own line of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by tinnymerit(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
If its true,then buhari is a mistake,he has a bad record with the southerners and he has intentions of islamizing Nigeria,only that bakare cant discerned then that he was been used as a puppet to tame the xtians populace but unfortunately he has put fig trees in the eyes of many xtian leaders.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
alexleo:

GEJ enlisted Anambra State as oil producing state without delay. If it were a Northerner, Anambra wouldnt have been an oil state by now. Not even in the next 20 years.

Its Gej's government that made an Igbo man a minister of defence then Chief of Army Staff. And you can see how the North is screaming blue murder recently because the imbalance which made the north to dominate the army over the years is being corrected now.
Yes Enugu airport and Imo airport are among the airport being refurbished. In the past, it will be shrouded with politics. Either they deliberately omit these airports in their approval list or abandon the job along the line.
Fist phase of the dredging of the river Niger has been completed and the seaport will soon become a reality.
Work on the second Niger bridge will soon start.
The imbalance in the federal ministry is being corrected and Igbos are gradually finding their feet in federal establishment(on merit though).
Though he removed Bath Nnaji from power yet he still brought in another competent Igbo man to head the sector.

Some you don't know how ridiculous you sound with such above. You make this oil statu sound like a chieftaincy title bestowed by a benevolent king on his subjects that tickles his fancy. If Anambra is with a crude oil producing statu, its simply because Anambra actually has a crude oil on her land to produce and got nothing to do with whether Jonathan is president or not.
Why don't he give Ebonyi the same statu, since he is such a miracle worker of oil statu, even when they don't have any so far?

If Anambra is what you said they are now, it purely based on merit based on what nature has given them, not because of a politician. This is the kind of mindset that has make Nigeria unworkable, where natural process is regarded as a political gift and the politicians plays on it.

So if the messiah GEJ leaves tomorrow, what then? What you should be asking him is to use his power to hand over everybody what rightly belongs to them, to manage by themselves, so that you don't have to go and bow to him for calling you a name, nature bestowed on you for free. But he has never addressed not a single issue of resources control.

The Igbo army chief of staff was there by his own right and well qualified to do what he is doing and that is his personal career success, got nothing to do with yours or mine's day to day life as person. Its the same army that he commands that are murdering our young people (MASSOB members) on a daily basis, if his position is such a wonderful Igbo liberation.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
mailemy: GEJ all the way if this is what APC can come up with. Buhari and Rochas combination is total rubbish to me. Even as an igbo man,I cannot vote for Rochas.
Tell me any area Jonathan is better than Rochas, Chibike Amaechi, Godwill Akpabio or Sullivan Chime? Is it intelligent, personal achievement outside govt, oratory, charisma, outspokenness or bravery?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
jmaine:

10% is even too generous. . . . . .
And how many percentage do you think an Igbo man will get from where Buhari comes , when its your turn to aspire or just Igbo vote will be enough? Some of you lacks the sophistication of playing Nigeria version of politics. Don't always lay out your card in the open, keep it to your chest, because tomorrow is very much pregnant, you don't know what it will deliver.

I personally do not see Buhari needing Igbo vote to win Nigerian presidency and I don't see him ever winning election in Nigeria as long as there is PDP and INEC alliance, but if by any chance or some mistake he wins, what will some of you do in that scenario, having laid all your eggs in one basket?
Something to think about.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by stankezzy: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.
2nd niger bridge,chief of army staff,former power minister,etc jonathan all the way.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
tinnymerit: If its true,then buhari is a mistake,he has a bad record with the southerners and he has intentions of islamizing Nigeria,only that bakare cant discerned then that he was been used as a puppet to tame the xtians populace but unfortunately he has put fig trees in the eyes of many xtian leaders.
Can any of you tell me what this bad record with the east are?
Lay out this his Islamising of Nigeria intentions, how and when?
You think you are more discerning than men like Bakare and out dearest Chuba Okadigbo or his own wife?

I am not saying you are wrong, but I will like you to present to me with facts to support the bave claims, not an article your read or how you feel, but facts.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Eziachi: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
stankezzy: 2nd niger bridge,chief of army staff,former power minister,etc jonathan all the way.
Former power minister! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (Thats an achievement?) You guys will kill me slowly.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by tomakint: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
TechyGuy:

Seriously, you sound like a child. I don't know your age but you seem to be in early 20's or late teen. Is this how you analyze politics and Nigeria politics for this matter?
Demdem is just being lugubrious most times he bring his personal emotions to Nairaland, just pardon his naiveness cool
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Demdem(m): 7:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
TechyGuy:

old man, if u have anything sensible to say especially any that contradicts my opinion, why dont u just share it for all to see. only empty barrels hide under the guise of age without adding any value. to be honest, u sound like one.
again, i reinstate that the best collabo capable of bringing in the number of votes that has the potential to root out the retardeen come 2015 is Buhari-fashola and not Buhari-Rochas. Igbos will still stick with the retardeen even if Ojukwu (of blessed memory) comes back to life to contest.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Demdem(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
tomakint:
Demdem is just being lugubrious most times he bring his personal emotions to Nairaland, just pardon his naiveness cool

Dumbs think alike. ur pathetic case is understandable.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
Toktee: Dont mind noise makers on NL,igbo are confused set of people,first they said they dnt want to be part of opposition,later they said untill the presidential ticket iz given to them,how can u expect a ticket from a party you are not part of,same igbo endorse johnathan, now they okorocha is not fit to be vp,that they prefer jonathan,now evryone can see how confused they are.
My friend , leave us in our confusion, if this combo is actually real, den i know the people of the south to laugh at.
The problem igbos have with Rochas is the buhari involved ,not what u think.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2013
Leave story
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2013
I have lost my regard for Rochas long long time ago.
He is a green snake in a green grass.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nkemKalu: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2013
Goddex: Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.
U VOTED GEJ BECAUSE HE IS IGBO-MAN AND BEARS EBELE AND AZIKIWE, SO WHY ASK FOR PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION AGAIN?........U CANNOT EAT UR CAKE AND HAVE IT BACK

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nkemKalu: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Demdem:

old man, if u have anything sensible to say especially any that contradicts my opinion, why dont u just share it for all to see. only empty barrels hide under the guise of age without adding any value. to be honest, u sound like one.
again, i reinstate that the best collabo capable of bringing in the number of votes that has the potential to root out the retardeen come 2015 is Buhari-fashola and not Buhari-Rochas. Igbos will still stick with the retardeen even if Ojukwu (of blessed memory) comes back to life to contest.
I AGREE WITH U 100%.........LET MY FELLOW IGBOS KEEP MAKING THEIR NOISE, WHEN WE WERE TELLING THEM IN 2011 NOT TO VOTE FOR JONA....THEY ALL SAID HE WAS AN IGBO MAN. WHY ARE THEY CRYING WOLF NOW?......THIS IS SIMPLY POLITICAL MISCALCULATION AND IGNORANCE. LET THEM VOTE FOR GOODLUCK IN 2015 AND THEY WILL HAVE NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO WAIT TILL 2023 FOR AN IGBOMAN TO BE PRESIDENT. THEY THINK POLITICS IS OKIRIKA MARKET OR SPARE PART TRADING.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Belloladan(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Someone must have been stupid for calling "buhari" an illetrate! you that, claimed to be an educated person what have you contributed towards actualizing Nigerian's dreams? mention single thing you have done? "buhari" had proved himself as an educated man because he rulled this country very well for several yrs and brought in many opportunities and development, he had left an unforgetable legacy therefore, he deserved the following qualities honour, integrety, strength, support and reputation. What you did was nothing rather then tribalism and hypocriticyal posturing to a such great man, you're just a good example of what you called "buhari"
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nkemKalu: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2013
king cobra: Jonathan no doubt might not be d best nor d messiah we r looking for, bt in terms of IGBOS benefiting...I tank d Igbos av benefited n r still benefiting frm Jonas govt...d reform dat general Ihejirika has brought to army no doubt has benefited d Igbos who ordinarily wouldn't av attend to such heights in der career.....2ndly, frm 1970 uptill today bearing in mind d stigma of losing a civil war..d Igbos had voted n supported evry govt in power hoping for a second Niger bridge yet it didn't come to pass....Jonathan to d best of our knowledge has awarded d contract to Julius berger.....8yrs dat Obasanjo was in power going to East frm lagos has always been a journey of uncertainty...yaradua didn't do anything either...under Jonathan,going to asaba now is a smooth sail...work is seriously going on at Onitsha-Enugu n Enugu-port-harcourt road........Jonathan might not b d best as I said earlier bt d angel u know is beta than d one u dnt know.........he made d Igbos to av a sense of belonging,hence,dey will vote for HIM AGAIN..
BIG FOOL.....SENCE OF BELONGING KO, SENCE OF BELONGING NI?.........EWU SENCE OF BELONGING......FOOLISH MAN WHO CANNOT EVEN GIVE HIS OTUOKE PEOPLE SENCE OF BELONGING
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dike Chimezie: I have lost my regard for Rochas long long time ago.
He is a green snake in a green grass.

what did he do to you?
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by nduchucks: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
byrron: History is about to repeat itself again and again, remember buhari/okadibgo's ticket?
It cldnt stop majority of voters from north and east from voting massively for pdp.
Buhari/ben obi ticket= same fate
Buhari/bakari still cldnt attract majority votes from the west and north whom still voted pdp so buhari/rochas or with whoever will surely produce same old result.

Oga, you conveniently excluded the value of rigging in those election and the fact that Bahari did not have the 12million Northern votes.

To continue to believe that PDP of old and its rigging machine is the same as that of today, smacks of naivety.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ROYALD(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
we will not vote for boko haram
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by chizie4milan(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2013
noblezone: If it is true, then that is it.

Jonathan, I am already campaigning for you.

Cheers
shame to okoroacha he is a fool,that is fooling him self saying he is foolish imo state citizen.JONATHERN straight.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2013
Eziachi:
Tell me any area Jonathan is better than Rochas, Chibike Amaechi, Godwill Akpabio or Sullivan Chime? Is it intelligent, personal achievement outside govt, oratory, charisma, outspokenness or bravery?

It might be very hard to see now but there's a vast difference between a Governor and president of a country. So i believe he's wiser then them
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Demdem(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Jastombutex11:

It might be very hard to see now but there's a vast difference between a Governor and president of a country. So i believe he's wiser then them

Did u just say that the retardeen is wise? Akpabio we know his acheivement, Amaechi also, what is the retardeens acheivement as governor.
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by BLACKPANTHER(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Demdem: Some fools simply can't use their brain. Buhari is unelectable but singlehandedly commands millions of votes. Even the retardeen without the killer party machinery of fraud can't confidently control thousands.
It's all about the numbers. Who is capable of bringing in the votes.

As regards the posters, if true then I believe its a mistake. Not because Rochas isn't capable but better candidates are available who can also pull in the numbers. We should understand that the primary target is to uproot the killer party.

My proposal; a buhari-fashola ticket is the most potent for now. Potentials to uproot the incumbent is in there. Buhari should go for one term and Fashola takes over afterwards.

Bringing in Rochas won't bring any numerical value which to me is of upmost importance. Igbos will still vote retardeen whether rochas is there or not so they should be ignored.

Oho Mr Lecturer, You think they are fools for throwing out a combination like that. Just go and soak garri and wait for results.....coz anything can happen....Even in this Nairaland Forum we have PDP AGENTS trying to confuse brains......UP APC.........2
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by OsunOriginal: 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
byrron:

can u just wake up for once from ur deep slumber and tell urself the home truth for once.
i know u like buhari very much but u should be objective and stop deluding urself. if buhari is so loved in the north as u claimed then y is he not winning in all the northern states at least with his kastina state?
if u can solve that riddle then u can now victimize the igbos for not voting him since u are now conferred with powers to determine whom a people should vote for.

buhari should win all the states in the north first and anything shot of that is hypocrisy hope u know that?
till he wins the votes from his brothers whom seems not to be voting him as expected, u have a right to remain silent because your tribal and victim card is just not buy able for now.

You are ignorant... Who won in Katsina during the last presidential election? Who won Kano, Kaduna, Borno, Gombe, Zamfara, etc? You are very very ignorant
Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ukonuandrew(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Am sick & tired of seeing Buhari's face evry election. Him no de tire?
I thougt APC was realy a treat to PDP, wat a disapointment!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun / Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.