Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,496 members, 7,947,976 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

"I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva (20829 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by karpentar: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!!! I know all the manbitches will soon start attacking her.

Aunty Joke, carry go jare, nurrin does you.

are you lazy like her?
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Table Leg :

The woman at her age makes an effort... It is a different case from one who doesnt at all!
I am starting to think you have have screws tampering with the functionality of your brain... That is if you have one
Cooking for the hubby is not something a woman has to do all the time...especially if there are options and if the hubby is happy with the options
You and your ilks need to get that fu...cking mentality out now ... The world is changing, traditional and archaic beliefs do not reign supreme any longer
Cooking by a woman for her man is a beautiful thing but the hubby shouldnt expect the woman to march to the kitchen all the time if he is hungry .... It is unfair and senseless!!!
Get out of the village you are stuck in and see things from the other side of the pond ....
Men like you are the ones who frog march thier girlfriends or wives to the kitchen to cook even when she is ill or physically unfit, now what do you call that if not for torture, heartless behaviour or enslavement?!
Do you have a brain? If you do, think outside of the box!

People like you rile me big time ... Women need to be respected more and assisted to run the home and live life in general!!
nwando:

Biko shift one side jor
They have been married almost 30 years now and counting
When you clock 5th anniversary with a spouse,come let us talk.
There is no rule who must cook
If the man enjoys cooking and does it,what business of yours is it.
It is people like you with these archaic mentality that marry wives that will age overnight because you won't lift a finger and expect to be waited on hands and foot even while her pregnant tummy is touching the ground.
tatiana009: It seems some children think cooking and doing laundry is what makes a good wife. A woman can be an excellent cook and do house chores like a super hero but be a horrible nag, rude , lazy career wise and such. The fact is no one will get 100% in a spouse so its up to each person to decide what they can do without. Uncle Olu Jacobs chose a woman who compliments him intellectually and who makes him happy. For him cooking and doing laundry must not be priorities and they can be out sourced. They have been together for so long and look very happy while both doing well in their careers so their formula works for them.
quotes of life grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
She cooks when she likes means she has capable hands to cook for her family. Listen, you that just got married or you are planning to get married soon, don't emulate this idea "I cook when I like" because it may ruin your marriage. If your have not received the lecture on building your home before you better do now.
Food issues have scattered so many marriages and some women have lost their husbands because of food. Forget about agreement or understanding some men will just play along until they found a suitable that can take care of them.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by mko2005: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
'I cook wen i like' May mean there is a cook/chef in the house and she (Joke) occasionally goes in there to cook some kind of special meal for oga Olu !
I don't do Laundry does not mean 'i can't do laundry'it may just mean that the house helps take the clothes to the laundry or do it themselves ! Must it be madam that will wash my clothes ? Anyone can do the washing and drying just let me have something clean to put on whenever !
May God continue to bless their union !
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by rose002(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bros and sista olu jacobs unstanding lo matter grin its gud to b lazy undecidedjoke
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mrs Joke Silva is one lucky lady.
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Disgusting role model to young girls and she thinks its cool.

Future wifey wherever you are try abandoning your duties for Ekaete and see if she doesn't become the second and most loved wife. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by beebop(f): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol the trolls are back.

Old interview with Olu Jacobs http://www.9jabook.com/profiles/blogs/olu-jacobs-interview-a-true

Please read the last three or four questions and see a truly enlightened African man not these 10kobo rats all over nairaland with ego bigger than China
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by AGgal(f): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jeejile:

And so what? ugly fool.
Bia! Who r u referring to?
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
kehinde1588: Is dat a gud life?
to them it is and they are both happy with it,live yours!
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
blink182: Disgusting role model to young girls and she thinks its cool.

Future wifey wherever you are try abandoning your duties for Ekaete and see if she doesn't become the second and most loved wife. Nonsense!
i just knew it,i said it.the chauvenists will soon come here and start ranting craps.their level of reasoning and exposure is as small as the nail of a rat while their ego is bigger than the population of america and nigeria put together.always wanting every female to be at their beck and call,thank God men like olu jacobs are still alive and available.tufiaaaa

2 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Arsenate(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lazy @sss naija girls all over the thread...pathetic

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
blink182: Disgusting role model to young girls and she thinks its cool.

i just knew it,i said it.the chauvenists will soon come here and start ranting craps.their level of reasoning and exposure is as small as the nail of a rat while their ego is bigger than the population of america and nigeria put together.always wanting every female to be at their beck and call,thank God cosmopolitan men like olu jacobs are still alive and available.tufiaaaa
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by ideylaff: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Olu> I pray @ ds hour a change in ur life... GOD will make u the head and not the tail in ur family ooooooo.

Hmmmm. ds one that ur wife is bragging "when I feel like get as he be ooooo".... who she dey try pose 4...

Is she the one wearing the trousers @ home and u are in the skirt.....?.

U need to go and see Pastro Fireman for deliverance oooo even if have bn in bondage/marriage for over 30 years.... nothing is to difficult for GOD to do Uncle Olu Jacobs....

it will have bn if Aunty just said I cook sometimes "not the shakara she did in the interview"

She nor dey cook and she nor even fresh and fyne.... if she come dey cook nkor....

No wonder Uncle Olu sounds Grumpy in movies.. take away food+ microwave food don nack nearly make Uncle Olu bald

LOL.... yeye people..... One day u will collect your trousers back from Auntie and u will give her her skirt as well IJN

The LORD will do a miracle... ds suffer suffer is enuff for awa dear Uncle... Looking 80 @ 60.... oga ooooo
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by jeddyMay(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
kehinde1588: Is dat a gud life?

bad belle no 1 grin
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by ideylaff: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
They have taken Uncle Olu's satuday and given him back Monday ooooooo Egabami oooooooo.
and people dey celebrate them...... iyawo dey brag for internet......hmmmmmmm

Lord have mercy oooooo Auntie don wear Uncle trouser for 30 year plus oooooo
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Texykool: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
miccheck57: See all the lazy asssss women supporting her already... U think everything they say in public is true... Besides she said "at this stage of her life"
Get married and cook when u like and don't do laundry... Na ur best friend go occupy ur position....
Rubbbbbbish

Exactly...
A woman who is past her prime can say that... But these lazy ladies on NL already wishing for that... I cannot but pity you...

There are men that will never touch another woman's food (not necesarily because they want to kill their wives, but because they were taught that way). So, if your husband falls in that category, keep citing Aunty Joke as your example and '' cook whenever you like''...

And don't be surprised when your hubby starts coming home late...

Don't come crying on NL...

Just go straight to Aunty Joke's house...

SMH
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
ayswags: What is even wrong with this girls self dey don see chance wey no go allow dem cook again

she said at this stage of her life u do nt expect her to be doing all that. if dey born one girl well make she come tell me say she no go cook
lol see this one.you better leave the village that you are living in and see women and the world from a whole new point of view.my mom too cooks once in a while for my dad as soon as i knew how to cook,i was 11 then so what are you talking about.my dad is not starved or malnourished,when my mom doesn't cook,my dad does the cooking himself.a family is all about been complimentary,does that take away the manhood in him,no,if at all it makes me respect him more.you better think outside the cave you are living in,the world has evolved from traditional roles to complimentary roles.whoever feels like cooking cooks for the family.infact its been years since my mom entered the kitchen or washed clothes.when we are at home,my siblings and i cook and wash our parents clothes and whenever we are not around,the driver takes the clothes to the laundary and my mom buys food from the restaurant on her way back from work.no gender is subservient to the other,wake up and free your mind from mental slavery,this is the 21st century where no one does things by tradition but my logic and rationality

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Texykool: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
miccheck57: See all the lazy asssss women supporting her already... U think everything they say in public is true... Besides she said "at this stage of her life"
Get married and cook when u like and don't do laundry... Na ur best friend go occupy ur position....
Rubbbbbbish
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Popowaa: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
True
kingingkinging: So, at the age of 50+ you expect a successful woman to be washing shirt and trousers and be cooking endlessly? By now there should be few people at home handling those ones. What she needs is supervision and perfect attention for the home especially the hubby.

Forget all the deceits of I still cook of the celebrities at 65 years, most of them are lies.

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
ideylaff: Uncle Olu> I pray @ ds hour a change in ur life... GOD will make u the head and not the tail in ur family ooooooo.

Hmmmm. ds one that ur wife is bragging "when I feel like get as he be ooooo".... who she dey try pose 4...

Is she the one wearing the trousers @ home and u are in the skirt.....?.

U need to go and see Pastro Fireman for deliverance oooo even if have bn in bondage/marriage for over 30 years.... nothing is to difficult for GOD to do Uncle Olu Jacobs....

it will have bn if Aunty just said I cook sometimes "not the shakara she did in the interview"

She nor dey cook and she nor even fresh and fyne.... if she come dey cook nkor....

No wonder Uncle Olu sounds Grumpy in movies.. take away food+ microwave food don nack nearly make Uncle Olu bald

LOL.... yeye people..... One day u will collect your trousers back from Auntie and u will give her her skirt as well IJN

The LORD will do a miracle... ds suffer suffer is enuff for awa dear Uncle... Looking 80 @ 60.... oga ooooo
you are only praying a comic and empty prayer based on your wishes that will not see the light of the day cheesy the bible calls it vain prayers or praying amiss cheesy on a lighter note you have a good sense of humour

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by tonididdy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
a THREAD for LAZY WOMEN
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Texykool:

Exactly...
A woman who is past her prime can say that... But these lazy ladies on NL already wishing for that... I cannot but pity you...

There are men that will never touch another woman's food (not necesarily because they want to kill their wives, but because they were taught that way). So, if your husband falls in that category, keep citing Aunty Joke as your example and '' cook whenever you like''...

SMH
those are men that lack self control when it comes to food matters.i knew of a man who happens to be our family friend that just eats anywhere in any lady's house with the excuse that 'my wife is not always cooking' am sorry for him today,they have washed vagina water inside his food to cook vegetable for him,if you know what i mean,by the time the thing clear from his eyes,the ladies that cook bokoto,fresh fish,vegetable soup etc have taken off with his money and car.to all the men that lacks discipline in food matters,be jumping from one unmarried lady's house to the other,by the time they see your weakness when it comes to food,the desperate ladies will have wrecked so much havoc that it takes the grace of God to repair.na wetin man like,na im go kill am
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
kulyie: i just knew it,i said it.the chauvenists will soon come here and start ranting craps.their level of reasoning and exposure is as small as the nail of a rat while their ego is bigger than the population of america and nigeria put together.always wanting every female to be at their beck and call,thank God cosmopolitan men like olu jacobs are still alive and available.tufiaaaa
hmmm, I agree that I am not exposed but I've said my bit and thank goodness I have so many unexposed friends. I can't even be friends with such a weak man.

I can't marry a woman that does her marital obligations when she pleases when nothing out of the ordinary happened to prevent her from doing it.

Look for your weakling husband while I look for my up and doing wife that knows her responsibility.

No be fight.

2 Likes

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Texykool:

Exactly...

SMH
those are men that lack self control when it comes to food matters.i knew of a man who happens to be our family friend that just eats anywhere in any lady's house with the excuse that 'my wife is not always cooking' am sorry for him today,they have washed vagina water inside his food to cook vegetable for him,if you know what i mean,by the time the thing clear from his eyes,the ladies that cook bokoto,fresh fish,vegetable soup etc have taken off with his money and car.to all the men that lacks discipline in food matters,be jumping from one unmarried lady's house to the other,by the time they see your weakness when it comes to food,the desperate ladies will have wrecked so much havoc that it takes the grace of God to repair.na wetin man like,na im go kill am
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by imonpoint(f): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
m.k.o2005:
'I cook wen i like' May mean there is a cook/chef in the house and she (Joke) occasionally goes in there to cook some kind of special meal for oga Olu !
I don't do Laundry does not mean 'i can't do laundry'it may just mean that the house helps take the clothes to the laundry or do it themselves ! Must it be madam that will wash my clothes ? Anyone can do the washing and drying just let me have something clean to put on whenever !
May God continue to bless their union !
God bless us all

U beta b sure to make more money than I can spend in runnin d house. If nt enof to get someone to do d laundry, then u wil definately wash n iron ur clothes urself. A wife isn't a servant. So if u guys can't afford help b sure to eat lots of d eba she must av prepared to enable u wash beta

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by YorubaOmoge: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
I'm being to like this table leg guy's posts nowadays
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rubbbbbbish

#Gbam
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Godyke(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Its not all lizard that lye face down are well. Some are having stomach ache. Who says they are happy with such arrangement. I can see the happiness in them when the names they bear does not in anyway make them look like married couples. (Olu Jacobs, Joke Sylvia) Or is this typical of Africans. My mother bore my fathers surname till death.. Thats the real role model I know.

1 Like

Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Truckpusher(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
CFCfan: Mrs Joke Silva is one lucky lady.
That's what you think it's not what you know
Re: "I Cook When I Like And I Don't Do Laundry " - Joke Silva by Truckpusher(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
kulyie: those are men that lack self control when it comes to food matters.i knew of a man who happens to be our family friend that just eats anywhere in any lady's house with the excuse that 'my wife is not always cooking' am sorry for him today,they have washed vagina water inside his food to cook vegetable for him,if you know what i mean,by the time the thing clear from his eyes,the ladies that cook bokoto,fresh fish,vegetable soup etc have taken off with his money and car.to all the men that lacks discipline in food matters,be jumping from one unmarried lady's house to the other,by the time they see your weakness when it comes to food,the desperate ladies will have wrecked so much havoc that it takes the grace of God to repair.na wetin man like,na im go kill am
How do you expect me to believe that washing of womanliness into a man's food; according to you, makes a man not to know himself when we gladly go down there with our mouth and tongue undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy: I Could Win A Grammy And People Will Still Feel I Am Not Good Enough / Davido Reacts To Arrest Of Ademola Adeleke: 'I Give Up On Democracy' / Tchidi & Nuella Chikere Welcome Baby Girl In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.