Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Help Wt Registration Form Submission - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Wt Registration Form Submission (569 Views)

How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / How To Integrate Sms To A Online Registration Form (php, Html, Aspx Etc) / Free Gravity Registration Form With Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Wt Registration Form Submission by Obaseun(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
My Registration Form submits into MS Outlook instead of my email inbox. Help me out pls. Thx.
Re: Help Wt Registration Form Submission by PGON(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
E-Mail me the link and necessary details, i will make the corrections ....
facebook: chessmaster101

Cmasterpg7 (at) gmail . com
Re: Help Wt Registration Form Submission by yawatide(f): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Your question, no offense, doesn't make sense. Isn't MS outlook an email that has an inbox? Are you saying that clicking your submit button pulls up MS outlook?

Clarify please.
Re: Help Wt Registration Form Submission by DualCore1: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
I slightly remember facing this kinda situation some centuries back, when I did a form with Publisher, Frontpage or one of those other phoney webdesign "tools".
I think the form action is a "mailto:your email address". The "mailto" automatically calls up your default mail client, which in your case is MS outlook and brings up an empty Compose window for you prefilling the "To" section with the email address that was giving as argument to the "mailto".

To the solution:
Use Google to learn how PHP can work with HTML to send mails to your inbox. Its quite straightforward, if you're not in a hurry to learn.

1 Like

Re: Help Wt Registration Form Submission by frisahost(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
email d code let me fix it 4 u. Info@mavencrown.com
Re: Help Wt Registration Form Submission by sisqology(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
Dual Core: I slightly remember facing this kinda situation some centuries back, when I did a form with Publisher, Frontpage or one of those other phoney webdesign "tools".
I think the form action is a "mailto:your email address". The "mailto" automatically calls up your default mail client, which in your case is MS outlook and brings up an empty Compose window for you prefilling the "To" section with the email address that was giving as argument to the "mailto".

To the solution:
Use Google to learn how PHP can work with HTML to send mails to your inbox. Its quite straightforward, if you're not in a hurry to learn.

#ILike

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Joomla Template Designer / Newly Cracked Mtn Web Browser / My Just 1st Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.